Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
jean-luc brunel apparently gave jeffery 12-year-old french triplets for his birthday

daily mail posted:

'He went on to tell me how Brunel bought them in Paris from their parents, offering them the usual sums of money, visas, and modeling career prospects.

[...]

'Laughing the whole way through, Jeffrey thought it was absolutely brilliant how easily money seduced all walks of life, nothing or no one that couldn't be bought.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ay-present.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Johnny Red posted:

jean-luc brunel apparently gave jeffery 12-year-old french triplets for his birthday

:chloe: :chloe: :chloe:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Please don't sully Chloe like that I don't need to associate her with Epstein thanks.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Cool, something else that makes me want to vomit, and never stop until I'm dead.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

the left does need to normalize necromancy

but also responsible gun ownership and marksmanship

the ancient goddess of witchcraft Hecate is said to carry two torches, however this is metaphorical

one torch is a magic staff and the other one is an AK

pedos get blasted with both

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Johnny Red posted:

quote:

Brunel allegedly acquired illegitimate visas for underage girls from foreign countries and Epstein housed them at his brother's apartment in Manhattan.

is the brother implicated anywhere else? i haven’t seen that before

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mclast posted:

He claimed Epstein's body after the autopsy lmao

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
jeffery epstein’s brother, keffery epstein

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Feranon posted:

the left does need to normalize necromancy

but also responsible gun ownership and marksmanship

the ancient goddess of witchcraft Hecate is said to carry two torches, however this is metaphorical

one torch is a magic staff and the other one is an AK

pedos get blasted with both

magic staves are weapons of war with no place on ARE STREETS

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
jangly neckstein

Dec 26, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

BREAK MY NECK INTO PIECES

I MISS MY RAPE RESORT

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

NO FOUL PLAY I JUST DID IT BY KNEELING

lmao

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

chairface posted:

magic staves are weapons of war with no place on ARE STREETS

hey my policy towards offensive magic is retaliation-only

buuuut the chuds semi-accidentally summoned Kek first so the gloves are off :witch:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Johnny Red posted:

christ

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Importing underage sex slaves from other First World countries is like Imperialism 2: The Next Highest Stage of Capitalism

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

mclast posted:

he put up his condo in florida as collateral for his pedo brothers bail, and his real estate company, Ossa Properties, has connections to jeffery. one building in particular, 301 East 66th Street, is pretty shady.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-epstein-the-man-who-could-inherit-jeffrey-epsteins-millions

he also has flown on the lolita express with donald trump

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-brother-mark-epstein/

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

i think we're all third world countries now in the eyes of the elite, they're just still in the process of transitioning the first world there by re-pillaging what we already pillaged

gradually at first, because if you yank the ladder all at once the commoners might get uppity. but they're clearly getting more balls-out about it now so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

does anyone know any good books about conspiracy theories? a quick wikipedia brought me this which im about to check out https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Conspiracy-Apocalyptic-Contemporary-Comparative/dp/0520276825/ref=dp_ob_title_bk i want academic anthropological sorta stuff

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I wonder why his brother was characterized as a 'representative' and not a family member in initial reports of his body recovery

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

FAUXTON posted:

I'll admit I'm a little sad that "is this for yahweh or is this for bel" didn't get more play after that twoday post

Now all we need is a giant effort post on the suppressed teachings of the Gnostics who reveal that those names are but two different masks for the demiurge.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/1163497825176608770

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Good, justice has been served! :patriot:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm watching this turkish dersh interview (wtf) and he starts yelling at the host about how erdogan would have him executed for accusing him of such things and i'm thinking "this is the craziest thing i've seen on the internet... the alan dershowitz is just yelling and blubbering on foreign tv for no reason"

and then ON MY OTHER SCREEN i compulsively open up and refresh the thread while the video is playing

AND ITS TWELVE YEAR OLD TRIPLET SEX SLAVES

at this point the cracking and pinging is a techno beat that will never end

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
why would epsteins family care about whether he suicided or was killed

either they hate his guts and are like "good riddance either way" or they were complicit and if so i would have assumed they got passed a note with "yeah we killed him. keep your mouth shut."

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm for normalizing Hecate as the anti-pedo goddess. She is pretty bomb in Theogony, the ancient Greeks would pray to her for everything.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

ymgve posted:

why would epsteins family care about whether he suicided or was killed

either they hate his guts and are like "good riddance either way" or they were complicit and if so i would have assumed they got passed a note with "yeah we killed him. keep your mouth shut."

They may want to know which of the hundreds of potential murderers it was who actually did the deed.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

StabbinHobo posted:

at this point the cracking and pinging is a techno beat that will never end

epstein crack ping
doing it again
a treat for cspam
truth or dare
are you ready for this
we don't care

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Have we talked about Roberto Grant ITT? Prisoner gets beaten to death in the MCC in 2015, and the guards try to pretend he suicides with a drug overdose.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

For a good comic edit the sign into a fish eye lens that has "6 articles about Trump and Katie Johnson" written on it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeffrey Epstein... thank you?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

BREAK MY NECK INTO PIECES

I MISS MY RAPE RESORT

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

NO FOUL PLAY I JUST DID IT BY KNEELING

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hot

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hasnt bill clinton been like skeletor skinny for like 20 years now though

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

So's Al Sharpton, yet for some strange reason their cartoon versions are still bloated 90s caricatures.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

That's just what the main stream media want you to think

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

gh0stpinballa posted:

now the tabloids in the uk are digging into the prince andrew connection, the bbc have gone back to describing epstein as an "alleged paedophile"

This is the thing that finally broke my tenuous grasp on reality

What the gently caress do they mean alleged ?

Jose posted:

he was convicted of it ffs

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Grevling posted:

I'm for normalizing Hecate as the anti-pedo goddess. She is pretty bomb in Theogony, the ancient Greeks would pray to her for everything.

the goddess of the magic of turning living pedos into rotting corpses? depending on the metals involved it could be considered alchemy.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Importing underage sex slaves from other First World countries is like Imperialism 2: The Next Highest Stage of Capitalism

more like a return to feudalism.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you mean The Road to Serfdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Not to question the crack and ping but is dailymail really that trustworthy or have we just accepted that tabloid rags are the only sources interested in reporting on this?