Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I'm a jerk. Buy me an av. I'll live with whatever I get because I care little for my sa persona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Thanks for the shareware!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here are some bouncy avatars which people can use if they are so inclined

I'm buying cow.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I bought cow.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

sim posted:

it really kicks the llamas rear end

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

sim posted:

It really whips the llama's rear end!
Don't forget to register your copy today.

edit: semi-beaten

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

What are the actual filesize and dimensions of a legal avatar these days?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ewiley posted:

You can see when you try to purchase one, the avs I've gotten in this thread have all been done according to those limitations tho

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

ewiley posted:

180x180 pixels, 150kb

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Nice cow

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I really like that ice cream cone. Is there an easy way to check if an avatar's already being used?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I sure would like a cartoon dog-themed avatar because my number one interest is dogs

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

jokes posted:

I sure would like a cartoon dog-themed avatar because my number one interest is dogs

Bonus non-cartoon dog:

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I have taken the ice cream cone

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

Neil deGrasse Tyson is stale af so I'm snagging this one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanks do you think she knows your cow do they hang out do they knit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LSD at the gangbang posted:

I have taken the ice cream cone

He has taken the icecream cone I repeat LSD at the gangbang has take the ice cream cone

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I will wield its hypnotic power poorly

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Kinda want a new avatar tbh, mostly I want to change the title. Some other kind of animal maybe, but a classy illustration

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Is the idea that you're loving the cow from behind, or from underneath?

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jul 29, 2019

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I love cow!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man someone needs to have this one, it's the loving tits.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Navin Johnson posted:

I'm a jerk. Buy me an av.
:tipshat:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i'll just leave this here

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nice

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I love your current av

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Me too. It was a nice gift from someone.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I want a hecka good Bernie avatar

someone help a dude out :berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Toxic Mental posted:

I want a hecka good Bernie avatar

someone help a dude out :berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator::berninator:

I couldn't find a funny Bernie AV within 2 minutes so I just checked the front page and picked that one. :shrug:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ahahahahaha dude you rule, i'm glad that you're a good person and I have tried to support your healthy lifestyle in the costco thread as much as possible with check ins

know that people, even strangers on the internet, do care about you and hope you are doing well :glomp:

also I didn't even realize this was my new avatar for a second, I was posting in cspam and was like "haha that guy has a funny avatar, I wonder if he's screaming at bernie or maybe joe biden" and then... oh my god... the avatar WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!Q!!

i love you

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Considering buying a cleaned up version of this cat:

I'll probably just add a border? just putting some draft avs out. It's from this old Japanese scroll. It's got a lot of av material

hmm. . .

maybe something more like this?

potential title in small font to go with this av "The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant, "What good is it?" Alternatively: “To keep every cog and wheel is the first precaution of intelligent tinkering.”

Squalid fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 31, 2019

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Toxic Mental posted:

ahahahahaha dude you rule, i'm glad that you're a good person and I have tried to support your healthy lifestyle in the costco thread as much as possible with check ins

know that people, even strangers on the internet, do care about you and hope you are doing well :glomp:

also I didn't even realize this was my new avatar for a second, I was posting in cspam and was like "haha that guy has a funny avatar, I wonder if he's screaming at bernie or maybe joe biden" and then... oh my god... the avatar WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!Q!!

i love you

:glomp: I hope you like it. So far I'm a Bernie guy.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

mhmm. . . should I change the frame? Too saturated?

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
I made too many people mad on the funny politics forum so I need someone to buy me this one again:

I will appreciate and so will Lowtax

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Decided to buy myself another BitF avatar shamelessly stolen from http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/comic/title-540/

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
bunp

e: the anime boy got messed up but I don't feel like fixing it rn
e2: also the tapdancing yellow thing is a homestuck I just want you to know what you're getting into
e3: also that screenshot of the dude might be similar to one somenbody already has actually. I just found it in my pics folder and resized it but now that I'm looking at it in avatar size it looks familiar
e4:

Cubone fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Aug 19, 2019

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Here's some god drat avatars buy some

BATCH ONE

Aww yes,I was wanting a new avatar and now I will contribute spine dollars for this one.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Squalid posted:

Considering buying a cleaned up version of this cat:

I'll probably just add a border? just putting some draft avs out. It's from this old Japanese scroll. It's got a lot of av material

I found a better quality of that print and jammed the fat cat in a box:

I really like the parrot one too, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Peanut President posted:

I found a better quality of that print and jammed the fat cat in a box:It

I really like the parrot one too, though

it's great!!! I'd probaby have bought this if I'd seen it earlier, but I just came back to this thread to get the bird av and buy it, and was already committed. I had the fat cat as an avatar on the rhizzone for a while any way so I figured i might as well go with something new. still saving this for later :ninja: unless someone else wants it. The birds are Carolina parakeet, alas extinct. The quote is by Aldo Leopold.