Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/status/1163532611911704576

Tommy wants to study days. Ana doesn’t want to because she doesn’t “retain information that well.”

Ana: I actually have a serious issue in my head.
Christie: Stop.
Ana: No, I’m being serious. I think I have like… um…
Tommy: ADD?
Ana: No, uh… I always tell myself…
chirp
Ana: I can’t even remember what I told myself!

She decides she has no short term memory. She says she forgets conversations she had 5 minutes earlier. Ana thinks that’s what makes her so good at the game, because she can’t actually remember anything.

https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1163531921755901959

Meanwhile Jackson’s ranting about how unfair it is Jess talks about gender and if she did that he’d be “castrated”. Holly agrees.

Jackson: There’s 8 men and 8 women. Gender does not matter. Race does not matter.

Race? How’d that get there? Hmm.

Ok, Holly’s mean girling about Jess again to match Jackson’s MRA. Ana’s turn now. Holly says Ana is bitter that Holly’s beat her in ever comp and that she still has Jackson while Ana lost Jack. Holly says Ana has always been bitter because Holly and Jackson have a deep relationship and Jack’s was just about sex.

Fish Nicole is dead and is being eaten by the other Conspiring Fishes. Which checks out. They try to find all the other fish.
Holly: There’s Kat and David.
Tommy: Oh, that’s David? Because he’s the dark one…
Nick: Its because he’s the cleaner!
Holly: Oh, it’s not because he’s a sucker? Just kidding.

Christie and Ana are upset that Tommy and Nick are caring instead of caring about them. Christie has a quick meltdown about Nick. She thinks he’s running the game. She’s not mad at Jackson because he’s “making a smart game move.”

Tommy’s worried he’s Cliff’s target next week. He wants to cut a deal with Cliff, but he’s also worried that Cliff is talking to Jackson/Holly so he doesn’t want to talk to Cliff and then for him to send it back to them and it blow up in his face again for playing all sides. Ana says she’s not talking to anyone but she’s gonna question Nick. She thinks if she convinces Nick that she’s “slipping away” he’ll confess to things. So basically Ana thinks if she plays hard to get Nick will come begging for it.

Nick’s pouting because he’s picked up on Christie and Ana trashing him again. If you're looking for drama Nick vs Christie/Ana might happen today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Jackson’s “Rolodex of Cliches” segment may have helped a tiny bit, but I think it’s mostly his veracity and singular focus on taking out Christie that’s making him more popular with the people who care enough to vote on houseguest popularity, a group that begins and ends with the live-feeders.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its the Cody/Jess being against Paul thing again. It doesn't matter how big of an rear end in a top hat you are, if you blow up your game early enough to end up on the bottom and the fanbase hates the people running the game then you become this anti-hero. And then because there's so many bad people out there it becomes that "actually that anti-hero/villainous protagonist is right and good" thing we see so often in media and politics.

The goofy TV edit helps him with the casuals who don't know what kind of a prick he was so like from their perspective he's a guy who was kind of a dick with the bad alliance, went against one of the people we really hate, was betrayed by the other person we really hate, was forgiven by Kat for the stuff he did to her, and is now taking down the villain and being goofy and affable. They won't get him ranting about men's rights or poo poo talking Kat or talking about how its "God's will" for him to win. They just see the guy who talks funny.

I think casuals have more say than we think. I think BB16's Team America was kind of the perfect storm of voters. Derrick voted by feed watchers impressed with his game, Donny voted by casuals who loved his tv character, and Frankie voted by his sister's social media fanbase push. The casual viewers won't single handedly give Jackson AFP because he has a goofy edit but combined with the people online beatifying him for taking out Christie and I think he's a serious threat now. If the vote was held today I think Kat would still win, but a month from now I have no idea.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

.... Frankie voted by his sister's social media fanbase push...

Excuse you

Anyway I don't remember Cody being Jackson-level type of a terrible person, but I'm probably forgetting some kind of offensive comments.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It's weird to me how many of the BB seasons blur together. I've only been watching since 15 so it's not like I have 21 years of BB memories to sort through. I had totally forgotten about Frankie Grande and how much I couldn't loving stand him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yer Burnt posted:

Anyway I don't remember Cody being Jackson-level type of a terrible person, but I'm probably forgetting some kind of offensive comments.
He was a bully and a misanthrope and said lots of generic nasty stuff about people in the house. He was cruel to Josh in W1. Jess and all the cool kids were. Honestly EVERYONE was nasty to Josh W1 except Christmas and Paul (which is why he was endlessly loyal to them through the game) but Cody and Jess were big ringleaders along with Paul, Elena, and Raven. And he basically poo poo tossed everyone in the house from the second he blew up his game until the end. He was violent and went at Josh a couple of times and had to be physically separated from him. He, Jess, and Mark mocked Christmas' injury and said it was disgusting she was allowed to stay and the game would be rigged for her. I believe he was one of the people who confronted Megan and triggered he PTSD (along with Jess, Josh, and Alex). I imagine there's a lot more but not things that jump to mind.

Bigotwise he had a whole rant about "trannies" and how he couldn't care less about "the freaks who should all cut off their dicks". He didn't really talk that much with anyone so there wasn't a ton of insight into his world views in general. He just hated people in general.

https://twitter.com/SisterRoma/stat...6%2F28056329%2F

He also was a huge Trumper.

SalTheBard posted:

It's weird to me how many of the BB seasons blur together. I've only been watching since 15 so it's not like I have 21 years of BB memories to sort through. I had totally forgotten about Frankie Grande and how much I couldn't loving stand him.

That's just a natural defense mechanism.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Aug 19, 2019

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

I've only been watching since 15
If I started with 15, I probably would not have kept watching.

When was the last the season wasn't a complete trainwreck? I'll exclude 16 because Derek just ran over everyone.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
I also started watching at 15. I will say that I went back and watched 6/7, am a huge Derrick stan, and generally enjoy Canada/Celebrity/OTT.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB17 wasn't really a "complete" trainwreck. Most of the crazy was pre-jury and the jury game was actually a really good jockeying between solid players (and the Goblins).

I also started with 15. Well, the end of 14. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm forever chasing that weird feeling I had when I randomly turned on BB After Dark one night and saw some guy named Dan manically running around a house loving with everyone's heads.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/CBSTweet/status/1163471960195522560

All afternoon Christie, Ana, and Nick have been fuming around each other. Christie says she plans to campaign against Jackson/Nick and blow up Nick’s game and say she’ll target them if she stays.

Ana confronts Nick. She accuses of him telling Nicole that Ana was gunning for her and Nick admits he did but says it was 4 weeks ago so it doesn’t count or something. Ana says she trusted him them so its still a betrayal. Ana calls out that Nick made a deal with Jackson/Holly last week after making the 6 deal to target them and Nick cops to that too, sorta. He denies it and then admits it with some nonsensical qualification. Ana accuses him of throwing HOH because of that and he denies. Nick rambles a ton about he’s “literally so transparent” and everything he does is on the up and up and he can’t prove himself and he’s kept every promise he’s ever made. If you think Ana pushed back against this you don’t know Ana. It ends with Ana repeatedly reassuring Nick that she does trust him. Nick managed to gaslight her and flip it completely where she was apologizing to him. He even throws back an accusation that she threw HOH. Ana is in tears begging Nick’s forgiveness by the end. Its actually really gross.

Nick: I feel uncomfortable with the spot I’m in, and its weird because I’m in a good one. But its still uncomfortable because like I didn’t do anything to be in a good one. I didn’t tell people things, I didn’t lie to people. I’ve just literally been myself and people like me. Like, I don’t want that held against me. That people just enjoy being around me.

My skin is crawling.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1163575591401996288

Now Jackson and Nick are popping Ana’s pimples. Its actually less gross than what I just watched.

Ana downloads her talk with Nick to Christie and breaks down in tears. Christie says she’s going to blow up Nick’s game at Taco Tuesday. “Its going to be very awkward.” She hopes someone starts a Gratitude Circle so she can use that to go off.

Christie: Who knows? I could totally chicken out and just say “gently caress it.” Probably not. He is pathetic.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1163588602237898752

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Thanks for the reminder on Cody.

I had to watch an episode of Love Island with a friend and it had Winston in it. He didn't do much and I was disappointed he wasn't hiding and scheming behind furniture.

BBCanada still has good gameplay in recent seasons but it still usually ends up in a dominating alliance ruling the house.

Nick turning Ana's accusation around to blaming her - let's hope that's not a therapist trick.

I'm guessing the lack of updates on Nicole, Cliff and Jessica are because they're not on feeds and not doing anything, gamewise?

Edit: ok this is a good Nicole update https://twitter.com/theworstdavid/status/1163584259623403520

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 20, 2019

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Yer Burnt posted:

Nick turning Ana's accusation around to blaming her - let's hope that's not a therapist trick.

That's absolutely what that is.

I feel like generally it's good praxis to remember these are real people who largely do not deserve to be bullied and fired by the internet hate machine.

Nick the sex pest child therapist is the exception.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yer Burnt posted:

I'm guessing the lack of updates on Nicole, Cliff and Jessica are because they're not on feeds and not doing anything, gamewise?
I haven't been watching much feeds so the focus has mostly been on the obvious drama sources and focus of game. Jess, Nicole, and Cliff have mostly just been blending in and laying back since Jackson promised them all safety early on in the week.

Jess has been close to Christie and wants to find a way to keep her. She's holding a grudge for Nicole and Cliff from last week and Cliff's Angels seems totally dead (but it was never really "alive" except when one of them had HOH). Jess seems to think Cliff sold her and Kat out the same way Kat did and she feels like Nicole misled her into thinking she was willing to keep Kat leading up to the big blowup. She also thinks Nicole spun an incident with Kat that happened before the live show. I've mentioned it but the gist seems to be that Kat and Jess say Kat said something like "You should do what makes your family and students proud" and Nicole and the cool kids think she said something more like "your family and students would be ashamed". Jess is on the lighter side of that and isn't sure if Nicole is making drama of it or just took it the wrong way and its getting spun. Meanwhile Ana's been trashing Jess with Holly and Christie convincing them she's the source of their drama and Holly has Jackson all worked up about what a terrible "feminist" Jess is and has in turn has been working Nick and Cliff about how she wants all the men out. So things aren't going great for her and she could easily be the safe and easy target next week for a house that loves safe and easy targets. If she were to win I suspect she'd target Nick but I'm not sure who else. I could probably see any of Jackson, Cliff, Tommy, or Nicole depending on what she's thinking. And Jess is tough one to nail down.

Cliff seems done with Jess and has been feeding into the tide against her (this is nothing new as he's kind of back to where he was at the start of the game and floating along with all the Gr8ful stuff). He still seems to have the loose thing with Nicole and Nick and a loose thing with Jackson and Holly. He has told Nicole he wants to make a formal deal with Jackson/Holly before the end of the week, or maybe Jackson wants to do that. I'm not sure. But he seems on board and I think he'd probably target Tommy/Sis next week. Tommy seems especially paranoid about him and even though he's talking about striking a deal with him and going after Jackson/Holly next week if he won HOH, I'd bet money he'd take a shot at Cliff since its cleaner. I could see Ana or Nick doing the same. I could see Holly doing it but I think Jackson would talk her out of it.

Nicole just seems to be around as she always is. She's been comforting Christie and Ana, cool with Jackson and Holly, putting up with Nick as usual, and just generally being Nicole - the person far too nice for the BB21 cast or the game of Big Brother. Jackson in particular has been talking well of her this week and saying how she was the only one really treating him well and going out of her way when he was down in the game. Christie also seems appreciative of how much she's gone out of the way for her this week. Game wise I think she's looking at Tommy/Sis targets next week.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 20, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Weird thing I’ve learned from this season and my newfound Twitter knowledge? #FollowtheOwl.
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1163592589838340096

Jackson once again went through his bi-weekly “So they show EVERYTHING on the feeds? And its good quality? And you can rewind and record it? And it’s on cable every night?” rediscovery.

Holly’s taken it upon herself to be the cook this week for some reason and “cook Wyoming style” which meant “fried” baked chicken and pancakes last night… which seemed weird. Tonight they were all excited to get corn on the cob but she somehow burned it… which I didn’t actually know you could do. She also burned the bacon, which seems easier.

Jackson was telling Nicole how the cool kids only are coming to him now because he’s in power and they need the numbers, but they had no appreciation for “all I’ve done” for them for the first 44 days and Nicole and Cliff were the ones going out with him when he had his punishment. Jackson lies again and says it was him and Holly who saved her because they didn’t like how she was treated (again, they set her up and were laughing about it). Jackson lays the groundwork for a F4 deal with Cliff and Holly later this week.

Christie’s got a vendetta against Nick. She’s pretty well figured out that Nick wanted Jack and her out to “disarm” Tommy and Ana, which is pretty on point. She also thinks he wants Holly out to “disarm” Jackson, which I think she has reversed, but its pretty close to the truth.

Nick pulled Christie aside to ask what’s up. Christie accused him of playing both sides and as usual Nick basically responded with the frustrating response of “I am, but I’m loyal to you.” Christie accused him of throwing comps and planting seeds and setting them up and Nick denied it all. He rehashes history and his usual “you kicked me out of Gr8ful which allowed me to get in good with the other side of the house which allowed me to help you guys” thing. Christie correctly calls out Nick’s game as riding the middle, keeping the house divided, and letting the two side stake shots at each other. Nick says he’s loyal to Tommy, Ana, and Nicole and everyone else just likes him. Christie doesn’t back down when Nick pushes his bs the way Ana or Nicole do but at the same time everyone kinda knows Nick is sketchy as gently caress, he’s just worked himself into a position where he’s a necessary evil so they rationalize it.

Nicole and Ana briefly discussed the Nick thing and naturally Ana said that its Jess feeding Christie stuff against Nick. That frustrated Nicole to hear. Ana doesn’t appear to be intentionally lying about Jess as she told Tommy the same thing and they both agreed Jess really is the source of all evil. Its just Gr8ful’s usual “all our problems are the fault of someone we don’t think is cool enough to be our friend” scapegoating.

Tommy and Ana want to make a deal with Cliff, Nicole, and Jess to target Jackson and Holly next week. Ana doesn’t want Jess to win because she might take out the sweet and innocent Nick.

Nicole and Cliff are buying into all the drama Gr8ful are spreading about Jess (and in fairness, if EVERYONE in the house is saying it wouldn’t you believe it too?) and think Jess is “unraveling.” They figure Christie is targeting Nick to try and protect Sis/Tommy next week by making a bigger target. True to his “necessary evil” status they say if Nick’s game gets blown up with Christie’s crew they’ll just take him in as a number.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1163627565808046080

Tommy told Nicole how he was finally realizing how hard it is to play Big Brother without a big team watching your back. Nicole being Nicole comforted him and gave him a hug instead of slapping him in the face.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1163645444750073856
https://twitter.com/BellaWang21/status/1163589494123245570

At least Bella and Sam seem to really be getting along.
https://twitter.com/BellaWang21/status/1162573326675578880
https://twitter.com/BellaWang21/status/1163607222980677632

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds have been mysteriously down for awhile, The Owl says they're having technical difficulties for After Dark, a bit before the HGs were locked inside for some reason, and there's this tweet...

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1163664409589403649

I find that these messages over the wall never really matter even if they are real because the HGs never really hear it or interpret it correctly. But I just report on it, I don't write it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

False alarm. Feeds come back to Ana begging for a power/reset for the 100th time, this time with Nicole.

#FollowtheOwl
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1163671342274629632

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole is explaining and acting out the concept of near sightedness to Ana and Jess. They’re amazed.

Cliff is performing for the cameras as Jackson and Holly sit around weirdly silent.

Nick is manicing because his laundry is outside and they locked them down.

I haven’t seen Tommy or Christie.

The vibe in the house is weird. They might just be tired and bummed about losing the backyard.

Oh, there’s Tommy. He leg kicked across the screen.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1163674834854797312

Ok, I’m going to bed. I’m watching Cliff talk to the feeds in a room of bored people on one feeds and Nick and Jess talk on the other. Bad life decisions.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There was indeed a recording over the wall last night about Christie/Tommy knowing each other, but as usual the HGs didn’t hear it properly and don’t know what the hell was said. Which is what always happens. Its just made the HGs all quiet and uncertain and reflective on if they’re boring or disliked or whatever.

Tommy and Ana are rallying around Nick that Christie is unfairly maligning his character. Tommy thinks its really wrong and it angers him that someone would call out someone’s lies in the game and that’s its just unfair.

I hate all these people. Except Nicole.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- As part of the self reflective “there is an outside world” weird mood of the house after last night’s wall incident Jackson appears to have gone back to the place where he remembers its bad if the world hates him and that he might have a lot of poo poo to answer for. The HGs were talking about dressing the guys up as women and Jackson said he didn’t want to and he “already has enough to deal with.” Then he made a comment about how he’d like to live the rest of his life in the BB House instead of going out and facing the world. He eventually took a trip to “the upstairs DR” which seems to be where medical stuff is dealt with - physical and otherwise.
https://twitter.com/ButFirstRoxy/status/1163945004148170752

- Nick’s rallying all the former Gr8ful assholes against Christie and revealing deeply shocking things like… she didn’t want to use her power to save Jackson! And she was scheming to not be at the end with the showmances! Holly, Tommy, and Ana are all very outraged and disappointed in this even though they were of course doing all this same stuff and had a F4 with Christie to take out the Jacks. But its Gr8ful, which means its always someone else’s fault.

- Analyse and Christie have become very concerned about the question of if they’re loved or hated and everyone assures them they’re deeply loved. Because what’s a Field Trip?

- Nicole and Cliff have all kinds of ideas. They think Nick might be sketchy (shocker) but still want to trust him. They’re thinking of putting up one of both pairs (Jackson/Holly and Tommy/Ana) to play the middle and then using Jess as a replacement nom… which seems incredibly stupid since it gives Nick a ton of voting power, risks pushing Gr8ful back together against a mutual enemy, breaks a ton of deals and confirms to Juror Kat that they were loving over Jess, and probably just results in sending Jess home. I feel like everyone in this cast is turning themselves into goats. They’re also open to the idea of throwing HOH to Tommy/Ana so they can take a shot at Jackson/Holly. They seem like a mess.

- Left to their devices Nicole and Cliff could probably save Christie with Jess and Tommy. But that’s not how BB21 works. Everyone votes how they feel their pressured to and Nick and Jackson are pressuring the vote against Christie and Tommy’s washed his hands of her.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1163949347404488706

- Christie has abandoned plans to ruin Taco Tuesday by calling Nick out. She says she might still do it Wednesday. Whatever.

- https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1163950359691350016

- If you ask me Nick’s got the clearest path to a win of anyone in the house. Which is probably the ending this season deserves if we can’t have a Nicole/Kat F2.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

STAC Goat posted:

- If you ask me Nick’s got the clearest path to a win of anyone in the house. Which is probably the ending this season deserves if we can’t have a Nicole/Kat F2.

ugh I'd take anyone but Nick at this point. Even a jack battle back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nick's pond scum but who in this cast isn't terrible? I mean Nicole is nice and Cliff and Jess aren't terrible people but they're all pretty terrible players and they don't have a huge shot at winning.

I don't actually want it. But to Nick's credit he's played hard, managed to come back from his game being completely blown up and him needing a POV win to avoid going out pre-jury, and has played himself into a position where I really can't see a scenario where he goes home the next couple of weeks. Its just a shame he's such a piece of garbage that its impossible to respect it.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Vile. Nick is the winner we deserve.

My wild dream is for Nicole to win and do something worthy of my love and also the win.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, what I want is for Nick to drag Nicole to the end, think she's a complete goat, and then the entire jury votes for Nicole because they actually like her and she gets a classic "social game" victory.

Actually I'd prefer Nicole take out Nick at F3, earn the love and respect of everyone, take Analyse to F2 and then have Analyse very confused why no one thinks she played a good enough game to win. And Kat is the swing vote to give Nicole a win and takes home AFP as the Conspiring Fishes win BB21.

But I'm not actually convinced Gr8ful won't just reward each other at the end to justify their games. And if that's the case Nick is arguably King poo poo who "deserves" it.

But really I was just saying I think he's in a good position to get to the end and the game plan he laid out a couple of weeks ago is kind of playing out perfectly right now. Which sucks because he's terrible, but if I could affect change with my feelings the Field Trip wouldn't have flopped so terribly.

Want for nothing good in BB21.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1163997635419627520

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 21, 2019

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I guess I've disliked Nick more than the others since his early bullying of Nicole, with Bella. I've only seen 2-3 episodes since then so the rest of my experience is vicariously through this thread. But yeah they all suck and his game is better than the rest.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No, no, please know I've hated Nick since the night the feeds turned on. I hated Nick since I read his bio. I just found him so viscerally offensive that I largely avoided him until Bella was gone and he was just everyone bouncing off walls.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Speaking of, Christie and Nick are fighting. Its a HOUSE MEETING.

Its gonna be the same poo poo it always is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That was one for the books. I'm really not feeling up to recapping but around 7:50 for the start of it. The gist is Christie wasn't gonna ruin Taco Tuesday but Jackson was egging the two of them on all day and Nick snapped and went at Christie instead. They two of them just screamed for half an hour while people were either amused or pained. I think Nick came off WAY worse because he was snapping, banging stuff, shushing her, screaming "I'm a good person", and just generally being Nick. But Christie certainly didn't help her cause and she was Christie.

Right now Nick is sobbing about how petty the cast is and how no one stands up for him and Christie is in DR.

I'll find some tweets/clips later. I'm not feeling good right now. But that was fun.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Full fight in 11 tweet thread.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1164016745927065600

Probably the dick who will win AFP.
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1164013547568979970

Nick’s high moment.
https://twitter.com/IGIF_/status/1164010479443939328

A selection of Tommy’s feelings.
https://twitter.com/idolknights/status/1164009847983095810
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1164014216002592778
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1164012291609649152
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1164009959153111041

Who got hurt most by this fight? Christie’s game was already over and everyone already knew Nick was sketchy.
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/1164024363206791169

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson and Holly games got blown up by that Nick/Christie fight. Cliff and Nicole were planning to form a deal with them before the fight but got really sketched out by how blatantly Jackson was encouraging the fight and enjoying it. They ended up instead forming a deal with Nick, Tommy, and Ana and they all agreed to gun for Jackson/Holly next week. The 3 cool kids all seem to be seriously on that page alone. Nick doesn’t seem super happy Jackson used him and tried to paint a target on him.

Jackson and Holly on the other hand think they came out of it great and that Nick is a target now. Holly really wants Nick out for a bunch of reasons, but also because she thinks Nick and Nicole must know each other outside the house because Nicole has loyalty to Nick when “he’s the only person in the house who has ever burned or wronged her.” Which is something Holly genuinely believes.

Holly: Is she like a puppy beaten by her owner?

Wyoming doesn’t sound like a nice place.

Jackson touched base with Cliff and asked him if there’s a F5 deal with the cool kids, but Cliff denied it. Jackson said he and Holly want to work with him and Nicole. I think that deal will form tomorrow and Nicole and Cliff will realize they need to throw HOH and let the 2 sides of Gr8ful take each other apart. If Jess lines up with Jackson/Holly then they could theoretically skate a couple of weeks that way.

Christie’s kind of at peace that the fight doesn’t really help her and she’s still probably going home, but she seems satisfied that she might have hurt Nick a little on her way out the door. Tomorrow will probably see more poo poo talking of him as she starts her “official” campaign. She realized with Jess that she forgot to bring up Nick promising Jack he’d do everything to keep him safe.

Christie and Jackson also have a weird mutual respect thing now and like laugh and joke with each other and bond over their mutual hatred of Nick. It’s very odd to watch. Along with Holly the three of them discussed how Nicole, Ana, and especially Tommy are “under Nick’s spell” and Christie isn’t. Christie actually makes a pretty good case why she should stay but I doubt they’d buy in. Christie also now stuck up for Jess to try and counter the damage Ana has been doing to her game this week. Christie says Jess respects Jackson/Holly, corrected a bunch of the lies going around about her, and blah blah.

Nick has been a total mess since the fight and was fed dinner in bed as he sucked up snot for hours and whined about how unfair it was.

I’m exhausted and regretting the week old microwaved nachos I ate at 1 AM in honor of Taco Tuesday.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus STAC

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The tweets were easy and lazy... or was that for the nachos? Because yeah, not my greatest decision.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1164199646081814529

Holly came up with a silly idea that Nick and Christie staged their fight to try and “reset their games’ or some nonsense. She’s spent way too much time in HOH and alone with Jackson. It started a fight between her and Jackson because he tried to interrupt her, she asked to finish, and he got all pissy about a woman telling him not to talk like he does. Holly also proposed keeping Christie. There was some sound logic that taking out Ana would hurt Tommy and Nick, but the core of her motivation was clearly petty jealousness and the belief that Ana is jealous of her for her good relationship and winning stuff. Then she said that they can’t make a deal with Cliff/Nicole because Nicole is controlled by Nick. Jackson was clearly annoyed by all this. A lot of Holly’s ideas were dumb, because she’s too isolated from the game, but she was clearly just musing through her thoughts and Jackson just doesn’t like that because he has a plan and he doesn’t like people questioning it. Jackson ends up concluding that getting Ana out would be a waste of his HOH and Holly apologizes for telling him not to cut her off or making him look like a mansplaining misogynist on the feeds or pushing back against him or something. I dunno. He was all mopey and quiet and said he didn’t want to talk on feeds.

The reality is Jackson and Holly have isolated themselves so much that they don’t actually posses the power to flip the vote.

Nick is planning to spend the day in bed, but not because he’s depressed but because he’s worried what he might do if he hears Christie’s campaigning against him.

Tommy is doing his weekly Wednesday “Block Campaigning” thing and planning some sort of party in the Have Not room where you have to wear sunglasses, “something made from the house”, and drink 4 cups of coffee. I have no idea what that’s about. Nicole doesn’t drink coffee so I guess she’s not invited.

Cliff and Nicole DO have the power to flip the vote and are considering the pros and cons of sending Christie home, sending Ana home, or forcing a tie to make Jackson make the move.

Ana says she’s been “scarred” by being nominated and is scared of being blindsided. Nicole says she doesn’t believe in blindsides so if she hears anything she’ll let her know. Nicole asks if she’s worried about Christie blowing her up but Ana says that she’s never said anything about anyone so there’s nothing to blow up. They end up bonding over how they both miss Sam because he was able to just have normal conversations without it being about game.

Oh, apparently the weird “party” is part of Ana’s campaign? I don’t get it.

Nicole tried to comfort the bed ridden Nick but he ended up getting all manically frantic about whether Cliff, Jackson, and Holly were gonna flip and keep Christie. Nicole assured him everything was fine but she ended up leaving kicking herself that she made things worse. When of course its just that Nick is a perpetual mess.

Ana campaigned to Holly. Holly basically said that the only way the vote flips against Ana is if they’re worried about Nick and want to weaken him, basically encouraging Ana to split from Nick and target him. Holly also complains a bunch about how Jackson doesn’t have his head in the game and blames production for telling him the “controversy” stuff from early on.

Nicole tells Cliff it might be good to keep Christie to keep people going after bigger targets than them. They’ve just been going back and forth with this constantly but they always go with the numbers and the safe play.

Christie campaigns to Tommy by essentially pushing that if its Nick, Tommy, and Ana then Jess, Cliff, and Nicole will work with Jackson and Michie and try and separate Nick/Tommy. Tommy doesn’t really like the idea that he’d be seen as a target with Nick and hates the idea of working with Jackson and Holly because he blames them for “being crazy” and ruining everything and “doing this.” Christie says Tommy has to stop defending Nick so much and that Nick will take Ana/Nicole to the end and not Tommy and Tommy denies having any kind of end game deal with him. Christie calls Nick a “street hustler”, poker player, “professional gambler”, and therapist and that his game is just to flirt with everyone. Tommy claims that Christie could have stayed if she had continuing targeting Jackson/Michie because Cliff/Nicole would have gone for that, but now she ruined it with the fight. Christie is pushing going forward with Jackson, Holly, and Jess. Tommy clearly doesn’t want to vote to keep Christie and is arguing how hard of a position he’s in, that he’d be Nick’s target if he voted against him, he does’t want to work with Jackson/Holly because he’s so angry at them, and that things were made worse by the megaphone incident. That forces the conversation away. Tommy was getting kid of unhinged.
https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1164278265479094272

Ana campaigned to Cliff. Its as all blah blah. Ana lied and claimed she would take a shot at Nick soon. Cliff said he knows he’s at the bottom of their group but he’s ok with that because stuff changes. Ana denies he is, but that’s a lie so Cliff doesn’t believe it and Ana doesn’t put up much of a fight.

Holly keeps going over the pros and cons of the vote with Jackson and Jackson is annoyed and says he did his job and everyone should do what is best for their game.

Nick telling Nicole that he’ll be pissed if Christie stays and Nicole retreats under her covers where Nick follows and keeps pushing her.

Ana campaigned to Jackson and it was more of “you should drop Nick, Christie is clearly going against Nick/I’d totally drop Nick” nonsense. Jackson manages to freak Ana out by saying how Christie’s got a good case against Nick and everyone knows Ana is with him.

The whole house is in this frantic state of game talking because for whatever reason both nominees decided to campaign at the same time so everyone’s bouncing from room to room comparing notes and debating pros and cons. Its a mess.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1164274529096650753

Tommy: I like the idea of having security.
Duh.

Nick, Tommy, and Nicole comparing notes. Nicole and Tommy are very offended that Christie is saying that Nick is manipulating them. They’re saying Christie is emotionally unstable and blah blah. Its mostly Tommy and Nick talking as you’d imagine. Tommy leaves to go get campaigned to from Ana and Nick speed whispers to Nicole but it’s utterly incomprehensible. He’s very phlegmy.

Cliff tells Christie that he respects her and says Ana hasn’t done anything and calls her a “doorstop”! He says he respects how hard she’s fighting to stay in the game and he feels like its the same thing he did last week and Kat couldn’t understand that. Christie says Tommy is sticking up for Nick and saying she ruined her chances by going against him but Cliff counters that and says if Christie made a deal with Jackson, Holly, and Jess to go after Nick/Tommy then she’d probably have his vote too.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1164295861255335936

Tommy tells Ana he’s voting out Christie because she’s a great player and he can’t beat her. Tommy gets nasty and says Christie is emotionally unstable and “not well”. “I hope that doesn’t come back against me.” Tommy’s very clearly upset that Christie/people think Nick is manipulating him. Ana says she doesn’t understand why people think she’s so close to him. Tommy, “Its not about Nick.” Ana hates it’s become about him. Tommy says he wants to make sure Christie gets A vote so she’s gonna talk to Jess and see if he needs to keep his word to Christie that he’d vote to keep her. Tommy’s really slimy. Tommy thinks its “disrespectful to the game” for people to ask questions about targets or allies or people’s game. And by that he means really inconvenient to his game.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1164302598586998785

That’s rough, Tommy. Christie’s a lot of things and certainly emotional but she’s actually pretty well in control and was way less of a mess than Ana was this week. Or Tommy during either of Jack’s weeks.

Now Tommy’s complaining to Holly that “it didn’t have to be about Nick”. Barking up the wrong tree, Tommy. Tommy rambling about how angry he is about it all and how it made him look stupid. He keeps claiming he “told Christie off” which I didn’t see but the conversation got busted up by fish so who knows?

Nick takes a hair supplement. That checks out.

Christie giving Jackson an update. Jackson is chewing on sunflower seeds and its gross and annoying. Christie says Ana is effectively campaigning on going after Jackson/Holly (by saying she’s not going after anyone else). Jackson says Sis told Holly that she wants to work with her but not Jackson. He says he asked her why he’d break a tiebreaker for her if she would put him up and Ana wouldn’t tell him she wasn’t targeting him. They see Ana and Nicole on the cameras and note their sudden closeness and how Nick is the link between them. Christie says she had a F4 with Holly, Ana, and Tommy before the showmances and basically implies Ana is trying to replace her with Nick and boot Jackson. Jackson rambles about how he’s been hosed over “for 23 years” (poor 1 year old Jackson) so he doesn’t trust anyone and its pissing Holly off but he doesn’t trust Ana. Jackson rants about what a sore loser Ana is. Christie says she was setup comfortably and she doesn’t like that its not working anymore. Jackson says Christie is on the block because she’s a great player against him, and implies that if she’s with him that changes. Jackson’s sounding very open here and Christie’s playing to his ego well. Jackson says he was waiting for Christie to come around all season and it wasn’t gonna happen until she lost her other people, and Christie says Jackson played it brilliantly to get her in this place. They’re rehashing The 6 and Christie’s playing it really well and saying she “hosed it up.”

Ana continuing her vain attempts to convince people she’ll totally gun for Nick, this time Holly. “And I told Nick I’d tell people that.” Ana says she’d love to get “me, you, and Tommy” back together with no mention of Jackson. Ana is really bad at this. Holly plays along and says they’d have a good chance at F3 as long as Nick went. Holly says she has to talk to Tommy because she doesn’t think he’d go against Nick. Ana says Tommy sees Nick and keeping Ana would be good because she can protect Holly with Nick. Holly saying Jackson could be a good shield for them but she doesn’t know if Ana and Tommy want to move forward with him. Ana says she doesn’t know and if she won HOH she’d talk it out with the two of them. “I literaly have no idea.”

Nicole telling Tommy that Nick repeating that he has their and Ana’s backs so much makes it sound like they’re an alliance. Nicole says she knows what she wants to od but the campaigning is getting to her emotionally and that’s the trap she ell into last week. Tommy says if the week had gone differently he would have wanted to keep Christie, but not anymore. That helps the case that you’re not in Nick’s pocket, Tommy. Nicole wonders if it looks like to fans like they’re idiots being manipulated by Nick. Tommy, “No!” Nicole points out Kat said the same thing to her last week and if everyone else is seeing it maybe she’s missing it. Tommy’s worried about Cliff flipping (he’s not one of Nick’s chosen!). Tommy rambling about how unfair it is to ask your allies who their targets are… huh? Nicole is sympathetic because Gr8ful tortured her all game asking her who her targets were.

Holly joins Jackson and Christie. Christie tells them that Cliff said if he goes with Nick he finishes 5th but he has a chance at 3rd with Jackson/Holly. Christie says she has no one left in this game and it breaks her heart but she’s sketchy about Tommy. She thinks if they can get Cliff on board Tommy might come with the numbers. She knows her friend. Jackson says Ana wouldn’t tell him who she’d target. Holly says she told her she’d put up Nick. Christie says they should ask Cliff. Jackson’s really animated about how its making sense to him to keep Christie especially if Ana is saying she might put him up. Jackson’s rationalize that he created this situation by putting Ana up, thus separating Christie and making this possible. That’s big because Jackson has to believe it was his win and he was upset that sending Ana out would be a failure of his HOH.

Christie: I hated being up with her, but its so smart! You’re so smart!

It doesn't seem implausible that Nicole and Cliff split their votes, Holly creates a tie, and Jackson keeps Christie.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

#FollowTheOwl
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1164328016782061568

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1164327485019791360

Nick has spent the day reading Leviticus and is wowed by the idea that Jews don’t work on Saturdays.

Christie is telling Holly that Ana told Cliff she’d target Nick “down the line” but not immediately (and that Jackson/Holly were implied to be first). Holly isn’t surprised. Christie says Tommy totally didn’t tell her to apologize to Nick and target Jackson/Holly but she “feels” like that’s what he wants and she can’t do it. Holly says Ana says she wants to work with her and Tommy, but not Jackson. Holly says she’s knows she’s at best 3rd behind Tommy, probably 4th behind Nick, and maybe 5th behind Nicole. Christie says she’s saving Nicole for last and isn’t promising her anything. She says its not terrible if Nicole votes her out since then she can put her next to Nick. Holly asks if Christie is confident in Jess’ vote, and Christie says she’s only worried about going against Jackson/Holly. Christie says she’ll send Jess up to HOH to get on the same page. Christie points out it would make no sense for Jess to keep Ana since Nick told everyone she was his target and that Ana is his people. Holly asks where Jess falls on Christie’s “totem pole” and Christie says she’d take shots at Cliff/Jess before Jackson/Holly and says they’re her biggest mental threats. Holly says they can’t turn Tommy, and Christie agrees and says it breaks her heart. They don’t understand why Nick has such a strangle hold on people with his flirting. Holly says Kat saw through it and was disgusted playing along with Nick. Christie says she loves Kat and it was hard sending her out, and Holly says she was sick over it. Christie says Kat said if she gets out Nick she’d have her vote. They all love Kat. Holly says Kat would subtly call out Nick’s gross sexual poo poo. Christie wonders how America sees Nick. Holly can’t imagine feedsters enjoy him “humping” Tommy.

Jackson: Well, I know what America thinks of me.
Christie: I don’t want to know.
Jackson: Let me know if you get pulled in upstairs.

Ana tells Nick she needs to stop telling everyone she has her back. Nick says he was backed into the position of coming clean about his game. Ana says he keeps saying he “made promises” and it makes them sound like an alliance. Ana says a lot of the talks have been about Nick and that sucks because it’s supposed to be about her. Nick defends him picking the fight and saying she would have done it in private talks if he didn’t do it publicly. Ana hopes there are no more blowups tonight or tomorrow. Nick asks if Ana said she’d put him up and she says she’d go after him at an undisclosed time. Nick approves. I wonder how anyone thinks they’re Nick’s minions. They complain about Christie creating this problem.

Nick: All she had to do was not say anything about the game and you would have stayed so easily.

Yeah, why didn’t Christie try and keep Ana?

Jackson and Holly think things are working out beautifully. Holly admits she had a F4 with Ana, Tommy, and Christie. Jackson lies and says he knew that and it was part of why Ana went up. Holly asks how he knew and he doesn’t answer. He didn’t, Christie just told him. He’s a douche. Holly says if Ana finished ahead of her in this game it would kill her. Holly says she’s not ditching Jackson for “a wishy washy Sis and Tommy.” Holly ain’t feeling Ana’s campaign. Holly doesn’t get why Tommy is mad at Christie for the fight when Nick was the one who started it. Holly thinks Christie would “look like an rear end in a top hat” if she burned them and she trusts her word “and strengths” more.

Christie filling Jess in on the plan. She says it makes sense for Cliff to flip with them because if she goes with Nick she’s finishing 5th. Christie says she’s fine taking 5th with their crew as long as she can get Nick out. She says Holly and Jackson want to get on the same page with Jess but also want to know that Christie has Cliff or Tommy as the last vote. Jess says even if Tommy or Cliff vote against Nick it will be Christie/Jess up if Nick wins HOH. Jess says she loves Christie and Ana “unconditionally” and she just wants to do what’s best for her game. Jess is clearly with Christie but she’s rambling because she’s Jess. Christie’s doing a good job playing along and saying she should just do what’s best for her game and work with people who have the same targets and goals. Jess says Ana couldn’t even tell her who her targets were.

Christie’s eating while game talking again. I didn’t miss this.

Nick complains to Tommy that Christie threw Tommy, Ana, and Nicole under the bus by blowing up his game. Yeah, that makes sense. Tommy agrees and is pissed off. He says he’s gonna call her out about that later. More nonsense about how unfair it is to ask people who their targets and allies are. Tommy does that thing where he says he hopes Jackson/Holly are loyal to their words and in the next breath says he plans to go after them next week. Tommy rants about he’s gonna tell people he’s not telling them anything about his game anymore. “Its disrespectful.” Blah blah. Nick saying Jackson loses jury votes if he keeps Christie.

Tommy: I want to loving cry. I’m so angry. I’m over it, I’m so over it.

The owl is really snarky tonight. Retweeting this.
https://twitter.com/Spongeaaron1/status/1164328499789934592

And this
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1164329942131204096

Christie STILL working Jess. Jess is exhausting. She’s “undecided” but like, it still keeps coming back to Nick. Christie just has to work and work and work to appease her. Jess says she hates this and compares it to if she was on the block against Kat and says she loses someone this week. Christie says it sucks but maybe their odds get better if this works out.

Nick has moved to his 3rd bed of the day and is now complaining to Nicole about how unfair everything is. Very vastly and with lots of F bombs. Nicole points out that if she heard that Nick was loyal to 3 people and she wasn’t one of them then she’d want to get Ana out. She says she has to talk to Cliff. Nicole is scared that she’s the last person Christie is campaigning too. Nick whining and whining.

Jess, Christie, Tommy, Holly, and Ann do girl talk. Jess has very noticeably lost a lot of weight through this season. She thinks she’s gone down from an 18 to a 16. Tommy as usual goes over the top with the flattery and says she’s a 13. Jess is kind of worried about how it affects her work.

Tommy complaining to Jess now about how unfair everything is. Tommy says he doesn’t know which way he’s voting but he’s very upset that Christie put a target on his back. Jess pushes back and says Nick has voiced his loyalty to Tommy well before yesterday. Jess says since Nick is gunning for her she understands Christie’s instinct to “disarm” Nick. She says Christie was backing down from the blow up and then Nick pushed it. Tommy says that Christie instigated and poked the bear.

Christie telling Nicole she feels alone but they’ve all been in this place. Nicole was “concerned” that her name came up in the fight. Christie says she was just trying to show how many people Nick had promised things to and he had said her name a bunch. Christie apologizes for it affecting Nicole because she didn’t mean for it to be about her, just Nick. Nicole doesn’t want the house seeing her as being with Nick. They talk about how Kat made the same observations. Blah blah. Christie says she understands and would be pissed at her too if she was in Nicole’s spot. Christie says she assumed Nicole and Nick were together because Nick had said it too much, but that’s unfair. Christie kind of doing a generic campaign about how she wants to play for people she respects and she hates going against Ana and she’ll be a big target and blah blah. She’s not trusting Nicole with the full campaign.

Jackson telling Cliff how badly Analyse has been campaigning. Jackson lists off Nick’s army and Holly says she’s weirded out by how loyal Tommy, Ana, and Nicole are too Nick. Jackson says he’s always wanted Christie out because her strengths were a threat to her, but if they can become assets that’s different. Cliff says he’s been thinking a lot about the game but he’s on board with them. Jackson doesn’t want to leave out Nicole but says she’s closer to Nick than any of them. Cliff says he thinks she’ll break away in time. Jackson and Holly say Christie’s backed into a corner now and she’s swearing up and down. Cliff says Christie’s lied to him but she’s always followed through on her deals with him.

Jackson to Cliff: I'm tellin' ya man, right now if it came down to a tie Imma break it in Christie's favor.
Cliff: I've said I will vote whichever way you tell me to.
Jackson: Lets do it.

Holly says they still want to get the majority on side and talk to Tommy. Cliff says he thinks Nicole will come over to their side if they ask her to. Holly rambles again about her silly delusion that Nicole must know Nick because he’s the only person who has been against her but she’s still loyal. They discuss whether or not to give Ana head’s up and decide to just blindside her so she doesn’t freak out. Cliff says there’s some people he’d not blindside out of loyalty and respect but she’s not one of them. Bizarrely Jackson and Holly not only agree even though they blindsided Cliff, but they name Ovi as someone they wouldn’t even though they blindsided him too. This is such a self deluded cast.

Nicole and Nick whining together about everyone saying they’re “one person.” Nick is ruining Nicole.

Holly, Jackson, and Cliff still hashing it out. They don’t want to fully commit until they confirm with Jess and Nicole. Cliff will talk to Nicole and the showmance will talk to Jess and they’ll reconvene later.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1164344077372071936

Um… I think Christie might be saying.

#FollowTheOwl
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1164328536947036160

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jess back telling Tommy that if Christie’s only angle is blowing Nick up she’s gotta do what she’s gotta do. We’re only with that conversation for a minute.

Nicole tells Holly she’s “very disgusted” with the blowup yesterday and “whispers” that she’s being associated with Nick, Tommy, and Sis. Nicole whines about it a bit and says maybe she’s in a mood. Holly says she understands because she feels the same with Jackson (that’s a tad different). Nicole justifies voting out Kat and says it wasn’t Nick’s decision (as Kat implied). Holly’s rambling about how she used to be “ordinary” like Nicole and has devoted her life to platforming for them. Wasn’t Holly Miss Wyoming? Holly says she’s always know Nicole and Nick were close but she’d like to work with Nicole. Jackson joins and Nicole rehashes the reasons for her anger.

Christie campaigning to Nick… for reasons. Lots of blah blah. Nick asks why Christie couldn’t just campaign against Jackson. Christie says she knew Nick would keep Ana, Nick’s always boasted he has Nicole’s vote, and Holly would have made that fruitless. Nick bullshits that she could have stayed without doing this. Christie says he’s made it clear he’s loyal to 3 people before her and Nick says she’s “assuming” things. This is all blah blah and there’s a more important conversation happening in HOH. They’re just being passive aggressive towards each other and lying.

Jackson tells Nicole that Nick’s basically made his boot order known in the fight yesterday. Nicole says that that’s not hers though and she’s not in an alliance or F4 with Nick. Jackson says Nick is smart but he’s putting words in people’s mouths. Nicole says she appreciates that Nick likes her but she yelled at him for how it affects her, Tommy, and Ana’s game. Jackson and Holly say a lot of people see them together and Nicole says it pisses her off. Holly says she empathizes and that she “doesn’t even have a name in this game anymore, it’s Holly and Michie.” Jackson moves into his spiel about how terrible Ana has campaigned and, oh yeah, Jackson wants to keep Christie now. Holly says Ana is swearing she’ll come after Nick but she’s not buying it. Nicole, “I’m not touching that.” Nicole asks why she’s somehow always in the middle between sides. Jackson says she’s given off mixed signals and rambles about Nick being the only one who has burned her. Nicole pushes back on that but gives up. Nicole says she doesn’t want to “be wishy washy” and Jackson says this is a good week to change that. Holly says it was ok “up until now.” It’s very condescending. Holly says she’s wanted to work with Nicole but she’s been uncertain where she stood. They keep calling her “wishy washy.” Jackson says he doesn’t “sugar coat” things but now its Nicole’s decision on who she wants to work with and respects most. “eggs in basket”, “diversify funds”, many bumper stickers. Nicole says she understands and scares her. Jackson says if she wants to vote with him he’s happy to tell her which way he wants and if she doesn’t want to he respects that too. Holly agrees she will support her decision. Nicole says when her vote aligns with someone people associate you with them. She’s too hung up on this Nick thing and not moving forward.

Christie and Nick are still being passive aggressive to each other and I just don’t care.

Nicole knows what’s happening now even though they’re still talking in code. Jackson says that if Nick ends up on the block there’s a good chance Ana or Nicole is against him because if the way Nick talks about them. Nicole says she and Cliff have been weighing the pros and cons all week. Jackson says he doesn’t want to break a tie. Holly says if the vote is 4-2 it gives Christie two clear targets. This is a very condescending and threatening conversation. Classic Gr8ful. After a LOT of uncomfortable give and pull Nicole says she’s ready to hear it and Jackson confirms he’s evicting Ana. Tommy walks in almost immediately after for ultimate awkwardness. Jackson loves the drama of it coming right after he “drops the hammer.”

Tommy: Are you talking about something? I can come back?
Jackson: We’re literally talking about Eminem.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1164357928339431424

Jesus, Nick and Christie are still talking. Nick’s whining about his jury votes and how bitter and sucky Kat is.

Holly and Tommy are apparently writing a song about the BB21 house. It has the rhythm of a 90s TGIF theme song.
Holly: Do you think people would be into that or is it obnoxious? I don’t want to annoy people.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1164358822510518272

Oh Jesus, there’s a rap interlude in Holly’s song.

NICK AND CHRISTIE ARE STILL TALKING!

Ok it’s over. Apparently they’re all having a cereal eating party in HOH. I never saw some weird coffee and sunglasses party.

Finally, a break. Even the owl seems quiet.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1164360993918476289

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They’re hearing bird calls over the speakers tonight for a future memory comp.
https://twitter.com/CrispinGlover_/status/1164380749300228096

Cliff and Nicole are of mixed feelings about Operation Save Christie. Cliff seems to think its the best move but Nicole is understandably concerned about what happens to her and which deal “screws me less.” Jackson/Holly talked about a F5 with Cliff, Nicole, and Christie while Tommy told her Christie wanted a F5 with Jackson, Holly, and Jess. Cliff suggests that could have been a campaign attempt or a lie. Nicole’s worried that if she blindsides Ana, Nick, and Tommy she’s being set up as a target. She says she’ll go with the numbers and that seems to be to save Christie, but she wants to talk to Holly and Jackson and nail down what happens after Thursday.

Holly and Jackson also got Jess on board which… you know… was a lot of talking. The gist is simple since it makes complete sense for Jess to keep Christie. She’s the one person who still talks to Jess, Jess has a decent relationship with Jackson and Holly, Cliff and Nicole are moving that way, Nick is gunning for her, Ana is with Nick… it’s kind of a slam dunk. Jess doesn’t even know that Ana’s been trash talking her. But they talk and talk.

Ana complains to Tommy that the entire campaign has been about how close she is to Nick and Nick put her in this position and isn’t helping. But she says Nick and Christie both made the situation so what can she do? Tommy says how pissed he is and that its breaking his heart that Analyse is in this position since she “did nothing.” True, very true.

Ana: I literally did nothing!
Tommy: Nothing!

Nicole has a very brief talk with Christie where she doesn’t tell her anything but that her campaign resigned with her, she got a second chance and she believes in them, and things are looking up for Christie. Christie gets emotion and thanks her and says she can ask her anything she wants but she doesn’t have to tell her anything she doesn’t want.

Cliff and Christie talk and confirm that things are going the right way. Cliff asks who Christie is thinking F5 and Christie says probably Cliff and Jess. She gets emotional about Tommy not being part of it but says he wouldn’t even give her his vote. Cliff asks about replacing Jess with Nicole. Christie says Jess is smart and could be an asset. Cliff asks if Christie would have a hard time voting out Jess over Nicole. Christie says Jess has had her back but has also been in the middle between her and Holly so things can change. Christie says she just wants to be honest and not just tell him what he wants to hear, but if Nicole went against Nick that would change the way she’s seeing Nicole’s game and if she kept her it would mean a lot.

Tommy is imitating the bird calls and its annoying.

Tommy tells Christie and Ana that he’s mad that “its being entertained” that if Christie stays she’s going after Nick. Christie confirms that’s the case. Tommy says it frustrates him that “its being entertained” because if Jackson had just used the POV this all could have been avoided. WHY DOESN’T EVERYONE PLAY FOR TOMMY!?!? Christie says she didn’t want to have to go this way but Jackson was never using the POV and its her only play left. Ana asks where Jess is voting and Christie says she promised Jackson her vote this week. Tommy complains that Jess said Nick should be up this week but Tommy said Jess should be too because she put Jackson up so its not fair to single out Nick. Christie says Jess got a pass because she was the one person not in the deal last week. Tommy just flat out tells both nominees he’s gonna vote with the numbers and ask Jackson which way he’d break a tie so he can just go that way. He also says he’s going to “vent his frustrations” and tell Jackson and Holly he “blames them.” I’m sure Jackson will be excited to help Tommy get with the safe votes. Tommy says Christie could have gotten Nicole’s vote before, but not now that she’s attacked Nick. Ana complains that she couldn’t tell people how she would help her game because it was all about Nick. Christie apologizes to Ana for this position but says she had no other play but going after Nick because otherwise she had the votes. This is a weird conversation. Christie’s basically apologizing to Ana for flipping the votes and laying out how it happened. Tommy seems to get it and is upset that ifNick goes up he’ll be sitting next to him. Christie, “You were going to be sitting next to him anyway.” Tommy laughs and apologizes for telling Christie off earlier. Christie says she can take it. Christie says Nick is so savvy that he was working her today to try and get her to say she’d go against Jackson.

Christie: I was like, Nick, I see you. I’m a psychologist major.

Nick apologizes to Nicole for putting her, Tommy, and Ana in a bad position. He says he was just trying to be transparent and never thought of the repercussions. Nick says that Christie told him she’s putting the two of them up. That frustrates Nicole. Nick says she’ll have the votes and her and Tommy will have a chance. Nick says Ana didn’t do anything and he ruined their games. Nicole says they’re all responsible for their own games. Nicole, “Its a game. It is what it is.” Nick cries and Nicole comforts him. At least he’s vertical. Nicole lets it slip that Cliff is leaning towards keeping Christie because Jackson will break the tiebreaker for her. Nicole asks Nick not to tell anyone and Nick swears he won’t. Suuuuuuure. Nicole notes that everyone thinks she relays everything to him “case in point.” Nicole says she might as well vote with the house. Nick suggests she manipulate Cliff by saying he has to protect her.

Tommy is sobbing to Christie. “I don’t know what happened!” Christie tells Tommy that Nicole and Cliff said they’re keeping her. Tommy says it isn’t fair but he’s proud of her. Christie says she won’t work with Nick and she can’t go against her word. Christie’s crying now. Christie isn’t happy the way this week went but it was her only way to stay. Tommy says she’s right and calls her a genius.

Christie: I’m not taking 9th place. We’re taking 1st and 2nd.

Nick telling Cliff he doesn’t want Nicole to be in the crosshairs and he’ll put himself in the way to protect her.

Ana tells Jackson she’s freaking out. Jackson says he’s staying out of everything and letting the house pick. Jackson’s babbling evasively. Ana cries and says it sucks because Jackson told her she was a pawn. “There’s other people in this loving house who should been on the block other than me.” Ana says if Jackson is keeping Christie to go after Nick he could have just pit Nick up. Jackson pontificates about how elaborate and well thought out his noms were. Ana asks why Jackson would keep his target to go after Nick when he didn’t target Nick and Jackson says “I don’t have to answer that.” “I’m not being a dick, but…” More pontificating. Ana says she’s had his back since Jack left and Jackson says he trusts her.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1164401534420971520

Tommy is sobbing to Holly and Jess. Like, total breakdown. Holly is blah blaming about game and personal. Tommy’s a mess. Holly says she wants to comfort Sis and she doesn’t know why she’s crying. Tommy says she knows something up and she’s very smart.

Tommy: She’s a genius. She’s a straight up genius.

Ana free of the dick and having a full on meltdown. Holly comforts her. Ana says she feels like she’s in Kat’s position. Ana says she doesn’t understand this and its “not fair” to her. Holly says its not fair that Ana has played such an “authentic” game and its landed her in this position. Holly cries about everything. “I just want to get us three girls back together.” Holly says maybe Ana will get to see Jack. Ana, “As much as I like Jack…” Holly, “There’s booze!”
https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1164402750647611392

Tommy telling Jackson he feels bad for Ana but he “gets it” and what’s best for his game is respecting Jackson. Jackson pontificating about his brilliant game and how he owes no one anything. Tommy gets it and agrees with his mighty dickness.

Cliff tells Christie that he and Nicole are tighter than people assume and he can’t have her on the block next to Nicole. Cliff says he needs Nicole with them, Jackson, and Holly. Christie says if Nicole is really willing to flip then she wouldn’t put her up. Christie says if that’s what she has to do to thank Nicole she’ll do it. Christie says she hasn’t promised Jess anything but she wouldn’t want her to hear this because she needs her vote. Cliff says he won’t say anything. Christie says it shows her Cliff’s loyalty that he’d stand up for Nicole and he respects it.

Christie is now in with Holly and Ana comforting her and she’s managed to spin this all as Nick’s fault because he’s selfish and that Nicole feels just as put out as Ana does by him. Jess joins the crying circle. Awkward since Holly keeps talking about how she wishes she could do something to save the 3 of them. You know, because she had no hand in the nominations. Tommy is there now. Its just “why my, its not fair, i did nothing” crying and anger. Ana “wants to go off on people”! Like always.

Cliff tells Jackson he needs to protect Nicole and Jackson says he has wanted a F4 with them all along. He says he kept everything with Jess vague. Cliff recounts his convo with Christie. Jackson assures Cliff that if Nicole is up with Nick there’s no chance they send Nicole home. Cliff warns Jackson that Nick is targeting him and Holly.

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1164406127737659392

Nick is in bed again with Tommy. Nicole is sitting nearby. Nick is still scheming to flip Cliff’s vote back.

Jackson… apparently not satisfied with being good with everyone except Nick… decides to point black ask Nick if he’d go after him and Holly if he won HOH. Nick dances around it but says if Christie stays he’d probably go after her but that Jess and Holly are on the target list too. Jackson says that doesn’t affect their relationship just like him voting Bella didn’t.

I’m exhausted. I basically spent all day with these assholes, which is sad but also the first time this season so fun.

The Owl is being a bit of a dick.
https://twitter.com/BBADOrwell/status/1164402356961677312

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

STAC Goat posted:

Ana: I literally did nothing!
Tommy: Nothing!

It is unfuckingbelievable how much these people say the word "literally". Christie, Ana, Nick, etc. It's in nearly every sentence. I noticed it one day and it's like the squeaking of sneakers on a basketball court... you'll always notice it and it will drive you nuts.

Sorry.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Every drat year you hear pawns go home and then it still happens and they still don't understand.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well in Analyse's case its just that she's so entitled and doesn't think she deserves to go home or go on the block or anything. Its not like she volunteered to go up or was happy or feeling safe before. She's just angry because she can't understand why it makes sense for the players who she was scheming against to want her out over Christie. But that's just because Analyse is a spoiled brat and played most of this game very comfortably without doing anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So Christie staying seems like a done deal. Late last night Jackson, Holly, Nicole, and Cliff formalized a deal between each other and Nicole got a handshake agreement from Christie that she wouldn’t put her up next to Nick. Christie seems to at least currently be taking that seriously as she told Tommy she’ll have to put up Jess. Its Christie so she’ll rationalize a reason to break the deal if she needs to later. Tommy could theoretically use that to try and flip Jess back but Tommy seems to have officially flipped as well and is mending things with Jackson/Holly and Christie after he, you know, wrote her off yesterday.

Ana can't flip this. She doesn't even really grasp what's happening. Nick sort of does but he's the problem so nothing he can do can really help matters. And Tommy's jumped ship. Nicole doesn't like this but she recognizes the situation and knows all she can really do now is go along with things.

I don’t know how people feel about Christie staying. I don’t even really know myself. I enjoyed watching some genuinely good gameplay and someone actually scrambling their way out of trouble. Christie’s the only person who has done it all season, first with Cliff’s HOH and now this. I don’t like watching her win but she’s a pretty good player. This was a Dan's Funeral/Vanessa level miracle.

I’m also genuinely looking forward to Analyse’s “I’m confused… long silence” eviction interview.

And maybe this kills Jackson’s AFP push. Feedsters are turning hard on him. Who would have thought Jackson wasn’t the great, noble, brilliant hero and season savior we all thought he was?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 22, 2019