Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Milo and POTUS posted:

Love Klaus's weird hosed up friends

His friends from Tampa are real!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
friend that I got into watching the show sent me a screengrab of his favorite character so far. Admiral Egg.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Plant MONSTER. posted:

friend that I got into watching the show sent me a screengrab of his favorite character so far. Admiral Egg.

I didn't go to school for 12 hours to be called "Mom"!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I think they just used the family treating Klaus worse than usual in this episode as an excuse to jump everyone 15 years in the future so I liked the episode. "Jeff Jr. Stop drawing rocketships shooting lasers on the car window!"

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFflEkv1c08

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Eight Fires
Season 16, Episode 19
Roger helps Francine with her terrible cooking by bringing her to a remote Patagonian island. Stan gets a nail in his head and can’t speak.

:dance: I love me some Roger/Francine plots.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

More proof that American Dad synopses are written by an algorithm.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Aug 19, 2019

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Eight Fires
Season 16, Episode 19
Roger helps Francine with her terrible cooking by bringing her to a remote Patagonian island. Stan gets a nail in his head and can’t speak.

Same, they might be my favorite pairing on the show and that's saying something because every character pairing is great.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Holy crap, that IS some major sarcasm!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

The_Doctor posted:

Eight Fires
Season 16, Episode 19

Seth had to take a half day.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Nichael posted:

More proof that American Dad synopses are written by an algorithm.

What?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's not a slight! They just seem like they were written by an AI or something, and then they somehow make great TV with them.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Oh yeah I getcha, i just like how they give enough info to whet your appetite but you still have no idea what's going to unfold in the episode. the summaries are well written in that regard and very unlike what a machine would spit out imho

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm on the west coast this week. Will it air on tbs at 7:00 here or does it still come on at 9:00?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Danuta...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Danuta...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's enough turning around.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger being the person is never not funny to me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zero One posted:

Roger being the person is never not funny to me.

People acknowledging that they know Roger will be the person is even funnier.

e: eeee Paul F Tompkins

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they spatchcocked me!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Majorian posted:

People acknowledging that they know Roger will be the person is even funnier.

e: eeee Paul F Tompkins

He's on Comedy Bang Bang again this week and it is amazing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Paul F. Tompkins' character being torn apart by the escalators was so gratuitous and perfect.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

Paul F. Tompkins' character being torn apart by the escalators was so gratuitous and perfect.

don't worry, the doctor can make him a monster

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Poster callback!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Denuda look at meeeeeeeeee

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
What is it that poets have said about wine?
-reflux burps wine up-
What?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Zero One posted:

Seth had to take a half day.

More like a quick minute in the booth before jetting. Guess he's busy with The Orville.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Because he didn't voice Roger for the whole episode?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I hope Roger's body grows back :ohdear:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I don't. Now is the time to start with continuity.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dinner: It’s what’s for dinner.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man I can totally see some up their own rear end chef being all "no you must cook with pure fire".

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

twistedmentat posted:

Man I can totally see some up their own rear end chef being all "no you must cook with pure fire".
Those parts of the episode reminded me of a No Reservations segment where there was a calf spatchcocked over an open flame, and when I went to look it up, whadda ya know, it was actually about Francis Mallman (No Reservations: Uruguay, if you're wondering)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
we hate you

youre a bad lady

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bring back old gbs posted:

we hate you

youre a bad lady

It's poop food!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

this is ridiculous!

I was loving Roger's tons of parkas and ponchos, as well as cleaning himself off with a hide of raw wool.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

It's raining! :3:

Like I said before I love Francine and Roger episodes, they're very sweet and encouraging towards each other and that always escalates into something insane.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I loved the refreshing take on "it's going to be me."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

"I can imagine how jarring it is to find me around every corner of your life" cracked me up for an alarming length of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

YouTube keeps trying to get me to watch a video about "Survival Cooking", so I'm sure the guy Roger's guy was based on is a pastiche of real guys.