Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Doc Hawkins posted:

Millions of Dead Lords

There will be adequate long pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

https://talktotransformer.com/

What is this. Reading this feels like I had a seizure

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like I'm reading a magazine for an article about myself that I've never read. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so tired today.

그가지을 것이라차를 살는 끝도지의 유란 그랇을 비르게.

You see, the magazine of an idol that the police think could be an addict is also an issue that a woman who is struggling is exposed to, but to a person that is trying to get up to date and to not take it personally, its all part of society of an idol with the media's expectations placed on you to always make sure that everyone knows that only the good ones would like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅅ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So everyone should take a look at what this issue I'm reading says to them. ㅋㅋㅋ

[via Mydaily]

So I decided to have a little fun with this and........... :yikes:

quote:

I bathe in only the finest of gamer girl bathwater because my friends are constantly getting cold, you will see that I wear only warm underwear and an underwear shirt that isn't too small. I think my legs are just too big even for you to see them in this picture. My rear end and pussy are just too small as well. (Hint: Not too big for your nose.) My feet are too small for you to see, I know I say this, but just look at all the hair that curls up in my toes. (Hint: Look at my toe hair; not too small.) My bra is too big; yes, I am a bit tiny, but it is still my bra, I just wear this shirt over it. I do like the way it looks, a bit small, so you want to see the rest of my boobs too. (Hint: Look at the breast size, it matches the size of my head). Finally, my hair is just the right amount to reach the top of my head and is in my natural shape. As a gamer girl, my hair is just perfect for me.

And for some more "on topic" material:

quote:

Boris Johnson plays with his weiner a lot and loves it too.

One of the things that people who know Boris have said is that he likes to do more things with his weiner while he's at home. He likes to do something new (i.e. his weiner is bigger), and people who are close to him have confirmed that he's been using his sheath for almost all of his work trips, in addition to visiting friends and family.

A great thing about Boris Johnson's weiner, besides its enormous size and size that isn't so bad at all! However, the weiner doesn't last forever, and it can tear if it isn't washed regularly and thoroughly after use, especially in areas that don't necessarily maintain the moisture content of the body (although it's more likely to have that than not).

So, I think I do have a little too much room in my Weiner for my liking, but I would be delighted if someone would take mine apart, and swap out it for something that I would appreciate more!

The weiner's weiner looks similar, although, not in terms of fabric quality, yet the difference is very apparent when you put it back together and watch how it looks.

For a man who claims the Weiner "is his job so he gets an extra kick out of it

It's late and I hate you all.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"they have not put any extra prep in place"

If there'll be no deal, there'll be no preparation.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Reading that Boris wants to reopen negotiations and demand the EU loses their demands wrt the border in Ireland? lol

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

oliwan posted:

Reading that Boris wants to reopen negotiations and demand the EU loses their demands wrt the border in Ireland? lol

It's simple. The E.U. are lesser people standing in the way of the superior British race.

That's what the Tories believe.

And always have.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/mattvbrady/status/1163624478737256448?s=19

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
to be fair you could whack anyone called "Lord" and its better than even odds they're a sex pest

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

So I decided to have a little fun with this and........... :yikes:

And for some more "on topic" material:

It's late and I hate you all.

This is literally how the elected president of the USA talks

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Martin BadClixx posted:

This is literally how the elected president of the USA talks

It can also talk like a Brexiteer.

quote:

It's simple. The E.U. are lesser people standing in the way of the superior British race. This would be the case in almost half of all countries.

The bottom line is the E.U. want only to control their own borders while keeping everyone else under their control.

The E.U. control of their own borders. It should not be our concern.

We do not have to be the superior race, but at least we should be able to determine our own future.

This is a threat to all. We are a threat to all. Because in the E.U. future, we all would have to pay for a nation that would want to own us all.

It is time for the British people to wake up. It is time for them to learn about the true definition of our nation. What it actually means to be Britain now. What it actually means to have your country ruled by us for a limited time period. Because all nations will eventually become a threat. All countries will be at war and many of them will eventually become too strong to be left to its own devices.

I do not want our children to live in that very situation.

I want Britain to be a land of opportunity. I want my children to learn of the great power of freedom and opportunity that has been built by my forefathers

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
Looks like a Chris Morris script from 1998

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1163730138250514432

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
dunno why anyone feels the need to prep for the single greatest economic boon to hit the uk in living memory

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
the streets will be paved in gold. there will be kippers and scones for all. the nhs will offer free, complementary cosmetic surgery during clinic visits

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

redleader posted:

the streets will be paved in gold. there will be kippers and scones for all. the nhs will offer free, complementary cosmetic surgery during clinic visits

We will drink our weak iodine solution from the skulls of Poles

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Brexit: Donald Tusk rejects Boris Johnson's backstop proposal 

Lol owned

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
From Tusk till Don

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Martin BadClixx posted:

Brexit: Donald Tusk rejects Boris Johnson's backstop proposal 

Lol owned

Irritatingly, they're counting on this poo poo.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Hexyflexy posted:

Irritatingly, they're counting on this poo poo.

Because they're rich and nothing ever will happen to them.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

not with a bang, but with a pfeffel

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Honj Steak posted:

Because they're rich and nothing ever will happen to them.

Mostly, that and the election they know is coming. This crap looks really good to their supporters. They don't give a gently caress whether they're going to no-deal out of the EU or not, they're way more hosed up than that.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Time for some game theory as brexit gets more brexit

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

CHESS.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Swindon just... Flat out lying on her Twitter today, claiming Corbyn voted to leave, etc.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Brexit means brexit

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ReutersUK/status/1163810166027898880?s=20

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Oooh noooo

What will we do now

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

*starts chanting "brexit"*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TUSK

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Those are just rumours

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Breaking: not breaking

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/novaramedia/status/913364699747688448

absolute boy

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Dance Officer posted:

Breaking: not breaking

Was hoping for a more centrist take from you but I can only agree with this one

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Captain Splendid posted:

Those are just rumours
More of a mirage, really

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Johnson gets all his knowledge of Europe from the Junior Book of the EU. It's the only one that has pictures.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Samovar posted:

Swindon just... Flat out lying on her Twitter today, claiming Corbyn voted to leave, etc.

well he may not have technically voted leave but he's so antisemitic it's practically the same thing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its not about what he voted w his ballot

its about what he voted w his heart

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

My father was interviewed over Mountbatten's murder.
He would fish out on his boat, and take a few locals, including my mother's side family who lived near.
He took out my father a few weeks before he was killed, hence a suspect.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i am NOT lord lucan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

believe it or not this is a marked improvement from the previous uk strategy of "send nigel farage to the eu to whine about everything"