Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sami got worked into a shoot, brother hh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This working on twitter poo poo has become progressively more lame over time but lately it's hit like critical mass of unfortunate

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Iconic

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/1163954471782834176

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I remember watching a crappy VHS copy of that in the late 90s as a high schooler being terrified of what I was about to witness.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

wandler20 posted:

I remember watching a crappy VHS copy of that in the late 90s as a high schooler being terrified of what I was about to witness.

:same:

It was the bootleg tape that opened my eyes to wrestling outside of WCW/WWF.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

e: wrong thread

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/realkingregal/status/1163907850332192768?s=21

Jericho is 100% gonna run with the fact he got a thank you from NXT’s GM before he got one from AEW.

Haha I love regal.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/KENTAG2S/status/1163898013452046336?s=20

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A feud over the lamest finisher in wrestling

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

bradzilla posted:

What an odd hot take.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

bradzilla posted:

The Overdrive?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Spikeguy posted:

The Overdrive?
Is The Overdrive the same overdrive that was Elix Skipper's finisher when he was Skip Over?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Go 2 sleep fuckin rules.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

LA Park continuing to have the best Twitter

https://twitter.com/laparktapia/status/1164021413277097985?s=19

"New LA Park tennis shoes. For you to go run off and gently caress your mother"

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Well I guess now we know why Braun got a belt on Monday.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1164163356195823616?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maki nooo

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

This definition of "Alabama Hot Pocket" was curious

The word your friends told you to search up in class
Hey Luke, look up Alabama hot pocket

so I had to scroll down and oh my goodness.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Her translator's gone too far this time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1164184656771600384

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that's a batshit lineup

https://twitter.com/TheBatiri/status/1164193525157830656

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Her immediate reply was just “gently caress me”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

Her immediate reply was just “gently caress me”

and my immediate reply was nope

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I'm also always making a gently caress sign.

but I'm NOT a virgin

just rust fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Aug 21, 2019

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Tell me more about Zach Yuki (Not trying to be flippant - IDK anything about these people or their names).

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

yea ok posted:

Tell me more about Zach Yuki (Not trying to be flippant - IDK anything about these people or their names).

Her name is Yuki Kamifuku. She works for Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, like Maki Itoh does. Her entrance theme is "Old MacDonald" because she is half white. She speaks English pretty well but it's usually a kind of weird pidgin English, because I don't think she's ever lived outside of Japan. She does a Fameasser as her finish (or maybe just one of her signature moves.) I think she is
/was some kind of model and isn't a great wrestler, but seems marginally better than when I first saw her in a match like a year ago. I hope she keeps trying and gets better if it is her wish to be a good pro wrestler.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

coconono posted:

and my immediate reply was nope

:chloe:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she's a dead ringer for 12, I'm not going on that fuckin list.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just rust posted:

Her name is Yuki Kamifuku. She works for Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, like Maki Itoh does. Her entrance theme is "Old MacDonald" because she is half white. She speaks English pretty well but it's usually a kind of weird pidgin English, because I don't think she's ever lived outside of Japan. She does a Fameasser as her finish (or maybe just one of her signature moves.) I think she is
/was some kind of model and isn't a great wrestler, but seems marginally better than when I first saw her in a match like a year ago. I hope she keeps trying and gets better if it is her wish to be a good pro wrestler.

She lived in the states (in high school maybe?) because she made a tweet at one point saying she is happy to get nice english language comments on her tweets because when she lived here she was bullied

underrated tweeter for sure

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

She lived in the states (in high school maybe?) because she made a tweet at one point saying she is happy to get nice english language comments on her tweets because when she lived here she was bullied

underrated tweeter for sure

I am definitely a fan of her social media content. She's funny and seems cool. I would be her friend.

English education is doody in Japan so she probably reached her level of fluency due to using English at home or maybe spending some time abroad, so I could see her having spent a couple years in the equally doody American education system.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

just rust posted:

Thanks. I thought she was attractive in the one picture I'd ever seen of her (posted earlier). I'm trying to watch more TJPW, because of the AEW somewhat-connection. Greatly appreciated. You too, SNV :razzy:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Yuki seems to work a match with almost every gaijin who comes through so I assume she's doing a little bit of language support for the company. She brought her adorable dog along for an entrance once so for me that gives her a pretty big pass on so-so workrate.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

she's a dead ringer for 12, I'm not going on that fuckin list.

:chloe:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dogs in wrestling are always a terrible idea. Esp big venue places. I remember feeling so bad for Matilda during the British Bulldogs entrances because the poor thing looked terrified.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

e: ignore me if you don't already

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Huh, just got a notification that this Alex Nabiev guy changed his profile picture, let's see wha:nms:OH GOD:nms:

This guy is loving 21 :stonklol:

loving Russians I swear to god

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

PublicOpinion posted:

Yuki seems to work a match with almost every gaijin who comes through so I assume she's doing a little bit of language support for the company. She brought her adorable dog along for an entrance once so for me that gives her a pretty big pass on so-so workrate.

The dog is the "Zac" in her Twitter handle btw.

This was her all time best tweet

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1102849801777893376?s=19

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I feel a dril-like energy emanating from that tweet.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Wrestlers on Social Media - I HAVE NO PUBES!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

just rust posted:

I feel a dril-like energy emanating from that tweet.
TJPW twitter game is aces. Must be proximity to the DDT roster