Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ugleb posted:

My phone doesn't want to show it. Must be pretty threadworthy.

its a u-boat with huge breasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

ZARDORK

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The gun is good. The spore is evil

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

was looking through my old minis and came across this. it has everything you want in an uninspiration piece: cotton wool, unbelievably stupid conversion, a paint job that's far too good for what it is...

How doggo light pipe?

:confused:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Ugleb posted:

The opposite. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Schadenboner posted:

How doggo light pipe?

I love this weird, two headed smoking dogbomination. Gareth, you clearly used to have good ideas.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
If you don't think people are lining up to light that two-headed gift of god's pipe, I dunno what to say to you.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Schadenboner posted:

How doggo light pipe?

It's a two headed wolf dwarf. It obviously has at least basic magic skills

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

:vince:

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Ugleb posted:

It's in this video too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb2b9f9LAWw

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Shep Paine was quite fond of using cotton for smoke in his dios, but he used much thinner, gauzier amounts, and tied it together with a grain-of-wheat bulb to simulate muzzle flash.

is there a website with a gallery of all his stuff? his wikipedia entry only links to an interview with links to scanned pages of howto's.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

mike12345 posted:

is there a website with a gallery of all his stuff? his wikipedia entry only links to an interview with links to scanned pages of howto's.

quote:

Check out THIS LINK for more info on Shep Paine and his work.

Guy was producing amazing dios 40 years ago that still put most modern work to shame. There's some great books out their featuring his work, and the techniques he used to pull them off. I real master that really has no modern counterpart.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Hi, just discovered this thread and now I hate both unthinned paint and breasts. Thanks.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Resting Lich Face posted:

:aaaaa:

That's incredible. I want one.

:same:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Baronjutter posted:

Hi, just discovered this thread and now I hate both unthinned paint and breasts. Thanks.

I'm going to assume from the lack of mention that you're loving the dicks. Which is fine, we all love that part too.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

People going into battle with their tackle out has historical precedence, not so much with their baps.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm going to assume from the lack of mention that you're loving the dicks. Which is fine, we all love that part too.

The dicks are hilarious and I think they'd most upset the sort of nerd who puts huge tits on their figs so it's all great.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baronjutter posted:

Wait do I need to start Warhams to get better tits? Frick.
Does Blood Bowl PC count?

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Baronjutter posted:

The dicks are hilarious and I think they'd most upset the sort of nerd who puts huge tits on their figs so it's all great.

Why not a mini with both?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Do they make beefcake figures of like Chippendale Dancers or do the sexy models apply to just ladies?

What I'm saying is where the washboard abs at?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Len posted:

Do they make beefcake figures of like Chippendale Dancers or do the sexy models apply to just ladies?

What I'm saying is where the washboard abs at?

:shrug:

E: Or those Text-to-Speech Custodes that got kickstarted JoJo minis that got indie gogo'ed a while ago?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 23, 2019

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Schadenboner posted:

E: Or those Text-to-Speech Custodes that got kickstarted a while ago?

I want a squad of Tom of Finland troops.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Aug 23, 2019

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Baronjutter posted:

I want a squad of Tom of Findland troops.

Same. Someone did an indie gogo for some JoJo minis but it’s indie gogo and minis so didn’t trust it enough to back. Seems like it got made and shipped though.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Baronjutter posted:

Like some of... THESE LADS?

(yeah I know who tom of finland is)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Baronjutter posted:

gently caress, we created an inkcel.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Baronjutter posted:

I may have to pull out my artbook of his and try to sculpt some. His interest in uniforms definitely helps given the subject matter. Worst case, it’s exaggerated anatomy practice.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Chill la Chill posted:

Same. Someone did an indie gogo for some JoJo minis but it’s indie gogo and minis so didn’t trust it enough to back. Seems like it got made and shipped though.

I remember there were rumours of GW showing interest in the jojo license at a trade show a few years ago :allears:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Baronjutter posted:

catachans painted to have leather vests & chaps with a bit of greenstuff for that extra pow on the codpiece

e: okay fine a lot of greenstuff

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Improbable Lobster posted:

I remember there were rumours of GW showing interest in the jojo license at a trade show a few years ago :allears:

They'd do nothing but make models of that one Nazi with a gun built into his torso.

I'm kidding of course, that's probably a new Space Marine ADEPTUS ASTARTES unit.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Screaming Idiot posted:

They'd do nothing but make models of that one Nazi with a gun built into his torso.

I'm kidding of course, that's probably a new Space Marine ADEPTUS ASTARTES unit.

oh man i gotta do a stroheim stomach gun conversion one day

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

SavageMessiah posted:

Regarding cotton balls in modeling: https://imodeler.com/2017/11/1350-u-boat-viic-the-beginning-of-the-end/

Look upon these works ye mighty and tremble

Finally, a good model of a submarine.

A dead one :evilbuddy:

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Skaven science is the best in the world.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Schadenboner posted:

E: Or those Text-to-Speech Custodes that got kickstarted JoJo minis that got indie gogo'ed a while ago?

Commissar Mike?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I think it might be a combination troll of the "Pin-up" label that Wargame Exclusive slaps on most of the worst of their stuff and a reference to this page from the Eagle Ordinary Adepticon 2017 Coloring Book?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Schadenboner posted:

I think it might be a combination troll of the "Pin-up" label that Wargame Exclusive slaps on most of the worst of their stuff and a reference to this page from the Eagle Ordinary Adepticon 2017 Coloring Book?

I enjoy how much they've made Cain look like Blackadder in that pic

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Everything about this picture is amazing. Real holovid actor who played Cain. Must verify age before you can remove his clothes. The fact that they made the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM figure look subtly but significantly different from the actual Caiaphas Cain

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Kaza42 posted:

Everything about this picture is amazing. Real holovid actor who played Cain. Must verify age before you can remove his clothes. The fact that they made the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM figure look subtly but significantly different from the actual Caiaphas Cain

Eagle Ordinary is a goddamn treasure. I'm glad the people got hired for Vhane Glorious but I'm sad that it's meant the end of EO.

:(

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

He's nearly finished it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
They should have sent a poet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.