Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Pizza, with 'miners' :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

420 Gank Mid posted:

Pizza, with 'miners' :thunk:

given Tom's general shiftiness it's more likely that he's stealing pizza valor

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

mintcast is very good

anyone got a bootleg feed for radio war nerd for a broke comrade?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao bluechew sponsors YKS now.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
surprised Pod Don't Lie couldn't pick up any ad reads yet seeing that stav is like 1000 times more responsible than nick

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

have there been any good interviews with the organizers in portland?

the dc sentinel did one where they brought up the optical and tactical goals of the spectacle in their organizing, but it was only about 15 mins long and i'd like to hear a more in depth interview about it

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I was a little put off by the relatively high price tag of War Nerd, but they've got such a massive backlog of episodes on some incredibly fascinating topics that I haven't regretted subscribing.

Also the ongoing saga of John calling into the show from some far flung part of the world with some new strange illness or embarrassing story of him being the most socially awkward person in the world is pretty amazing as well.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Trill billies on Meanstv again!

https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1164488699167596546

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Pretty sure Whitney Webb has been making the podcast rounds lately.

Yup, turns out that googling "Whitney Webb podcast" yields a bunch of interviews on the subject that I'm looking forward to working through.

AnEdgelord posted:

Grubstaker's latest premium ep is pretty good for this but they cover all billionaires, not just Epstein.

They also had Donoteat01 on their latest free ep and talked about it a bit

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to check them out.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Whitesburg lmao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Helsing posted:

it's hands-down one of the best podcasts for making yourself mad and nude

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Man I just looked at Dolan's site for the first time and lmao

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Bastaman Vibration posted:

anyone else listen to Parallax Views w/JG Michael? dude gets some great guests on, I really dug the recent one with Joseph Matheny, and how QAnon relates to his alternate reality games. thing is, I know nothing about JG Michael himself. anyone know his bio? i assumed he had some form of journalistic cred since his guests are dope, he seems really well-read, and somehow he puts out new interviews out at a furious rate for what i assume might be just a one-man operation

quotin' my own poast, and also Street Fight's Brian Quimby's on the new Parallax Views also. I still have no idea how JG Michael puts all these new episodes out so quickly, it's blowing my mind

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/22/753390385/a-dead-cat-a-lawyers-call-and-a-5-figure-donation-how-media-fell-short-on-epstei

quote:

A coterie of intimidating lawyers. A deployment of charm. An aura of invincibility. A five-figure donation to a New York Times reporter's favored nonprofit. A bullet delivering a message. Even, it is alleged, a cat's severed head in the front yard of the editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair

sissy Graydon Carter finds cat head in yard left as a message from financial wiz

I swear I cannot read his name without hearing Felix in my head

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Just bringing Vanity Fair into it just connotes a nonexistent Entourage episode where the boys try to follow Ari onto the Lolita Express to see what the fuss is about

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Helsing posted:

that podcast might be good but sean mccarthy is a dime store getfiscal so i have zero interest in listening

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Bastaman Vibration posted:

quotin' my own poast, and also Street Fight's Brian Quimby's on the new Parallax Views also. I still have no idea how JG Michael puts all these new episodes out so quickly, it's blowing my mind

whoever he is, he's extremely online, like even more so than the average cspam poster. i'll check it out lol

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
good car takes in the newest chapo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The honeymoon phase is over with trueanon.

Edit: that 15 minutes near the end before the igor reading series was good and I would like more of that with some research.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Aug 23, 2019

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

R. Guyovich posted:

that podcast might be good but sean mccarthy is a dime store getfiscal so i have zero interest in listening

Yeah the couple bits ive heard are ok but he's got some real bad takes wrt foreign policy

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i like trueanon

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

it could happen here was okay and BtB is occasionally interesting but robert evans is a massive succ and his "anarcho leftist" horse poo poo irritates the brain.

also i'm always wary of syria obsessives who never pass up a photo op of them in a desert wearing weird designer shades.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1164950875854520321?s=19

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

The honeymoon phase is over with trueanon.

Edit: that 15 minutes near the end before the igor reading series was good and I would like more of that with some research.

When they drop the act and they actually confront how hosed up this all is was one of the better moments on the show. I do hope they grow beyond reading the 4-5 weekly Epstein articles but Liz and Brace have good dynamic as well as genuine horror at all this poo poo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnEdgelord posted:

When they drop the act and they actually confront how hosed up this all is was one of the better moments on the show. I do hope they grow beyond reading the 4-5 weekly Epstein articles but Liz and Brace have good dynamic as well as genuine horror at all this poo poo.

I agree. When they start to go deep into things and jokes come out naturally it is good. The beginning of the episode felt very forced and the Igor reading series would have been better without the accent.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1164954988218597376 lol

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I want a "buy foreign" bumper sticker so that my car can be vandalized by everyone of every political persuasion and I would 100% deserve it

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Plutonis is right

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you hear that hissing? that's my soul making some sort of screeching noise at their Slack #IRC4Life

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

taibbi has a new podcast, good news since his old one was unfairly cut short due to haters

THS
Sep 15, 2017

gh0stpinballa posted:

taibbi has a new podcast, good news since his old one was unfairly cut short due to haters

link

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
With Katie Halper. Haven't listened to it yet but I enjoy both these people.

https://t.co/SLHMfSj30C?amp=1

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1165036751850737664

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Was just about to post this lol

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

When he was singing the praises of the zapatistas last season I knew it was a matter of time.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

AnEdgelord posted:

Was just about to post this lol

Rad mike rules

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

ATP_Power posted:

When he was singing the praises of the zapatistas last season I knew it was a matter of time.

slowly radicalizing oneself is probably the logical conclusion of the revolutions podcast

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

Jon Irenicus posted:

slowly radicalizing oneself is probably the logical conclusion of the revolutions podcast

srsly surprised it took this long

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jon Irenicus posted:

It's frankly the only logical conclusion from studying history from the last two hundred years or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I forget who wrote a book that was called "The Country and The Colony" it was probably some MSNBC dude or something, but I think of that title every time I see poo poo like this. I live in WNY, and despite us fuckin' ruining the lake years and years ago we now take really good care of our water table and a whole river being on a "no touch" advisory because of some bullshit some company did would get them sued into the ground, and it'd probably make more than local news. People would care that it was happening.

Down there, a dem senator will step in to make sure you don't take any damages. Cause down there doesn't matter to people aside from what can be extracted from it and sold.