Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

the guy who wrote that story is a freelancer, and it's being published in partnership with an org called the pulitzer center which "sponsors independent reporting on global issues that other media outlets are less willing or able to undertake on their own" focusing on international crises.

ignoring the story because you don't like greenwald or w/e is loving dumb

The Intercept is loving poo poo and anybody writing for them is a god drat shill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm not gonna be making very much at my new job so I probably have to work both until hours pick up lmfao

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

snoo posted:

hm I got a job offer and would start late next week, I won't see my current boss before he makes the schedule so I have to send a text but idk what to even say

im going to need someone to cover my shift. forever.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

You ate a chunk of weed butter on your friend? Were you on your friend or was the weed butter?

cant itbe both

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Chinatown posted:

i just bought a dodge sedan with a large V8 that get around 15mpg.

ama

chargers are bad and you should be ashamed

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I said I won't be available for full time anymore, glad to work a couple days a week until they find someone to replace me (again), but I won't know more until later in the week. also don't loving schedule me on my birthday

not sure of the hours situation at the new job, kind of annoyed about what I learned in the interview (I applied for a part time position but they said it's 'casual' which is a separate position I didn't apply for, and means I could have as little as 5 hours), but I just want to be away from this place lol

they did ask if I was interested in management and I was like lmao

maybe

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

radical meme posted:

The Intercept is loving poo poo and anybody writing for them is a god drat shill.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Gritty is ready for the fash

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

beto sex cramp posted:

*one hundred 12 year olds march through the automated gates of a walmart, ballistic shields overlapping to protect all angles from small arms fire*

HOOKED ON PHALANX WORKED FOR ME

haha

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

#FridayFeeling

K9
May 6, 2007

snoo's boss: You know the score, pal! If you're not Party City, you're little people
snoo: no choice huh

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

my best wishes to everyone on here who like me will be consuming stimulants in large quantities to overcome great mental illness

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

radical meme posted:

you're radically loving retarded lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Good morning

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164852076930879493

president's having a good morning

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

my best wishes to everyone on here who like me will be consuming stimulants in large quantities to overcome great mental illness

thanks

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

So remember the Overstock CEO who resigned because he talked about the deep state? The news this morning is reporting on other stuff he's said.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1164851148983013376

Seth Abramson made a 57 part tweet thread that according to Byrne Donald Trump Jr met with Kremlin agents at the 2015 NRA conference in Knoxville, TN

:matters:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao I have to go have minor surgery on my arm this morning and then go to work lol

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

snoo posted:

lmao I have to go have minor surgery on my arm this morning and then go to work lol

:( best of luck with the surgery, even if it's minor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164852076930879493

:haibrow:

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Did Brazil finally get rid of the amazonian threat

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

snoo posted:

sorry you lost your arm, rip

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

is this the pumping up the ego tweet before going into a full on BM session rant? :dance:

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Good morning mr president

Treat yourself today. Perhaps with a coke orange vanilla zero, a medal of honor and some artisan adderall

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1164852303897223173?s=19

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm nit feeling good

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

Lol, sure why not. At least I don't gobble up poo poo published by billionaire tech lords.

K9
May 6, 2007

No worst, there is none. Pitched past pitch of grief,
More tweets will, schooled at foretweets, wilder wring.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
I noticed I can drink a gently caress ton more if I slap a nicotine patch on halfway into my night.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Finicums Wake posted:

please don't use that terminology to describe anyone other than Our President, Donald J. Trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

shyduck posted:

Good morning

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

snoo posted:

'hey dipshit I won't be available for full-time after this current week so go gently caress yourself'

"How much notice would you give me if you were laying me off? Alright, I'll text you back next Thursday."

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The never-Trump republican caucus having a strong one

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Alpha Centauri posted:

I noticed I can drink a gently caress ton more if I slap a nicotine patch on halfway into my night.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the good screen is on

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mariana Horchata posted:

#FridayFeeling

:hmmyes:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"President Trump's dad gives good brain" Thank you! His name is yahweh

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

hoping the president has massive posting energy today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU