Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
i blame whoever transcribed the flight logs for involving celona, but the first writing of "celina" in the handwritten log does look a hell of a lot like celona, so whatever.

let's not forget that an article was released just a matter of hours ago describing how epstein coerced, threatened, and manipulated people in the media. that part of the story is certainly true, and I would think that his efforts in that were not isolated.

sleeptalker posted:

It was "easy" to verify in that it only took a few days, but that's enough time to move while people are looking the other way.

Honestly I was thinking she was already dead, but looking at the timing here, I'm starting suspect she actually was at Borgerson's house and felt like that cover was blown.

her being at borgerson's does seem like the most likely scenario. the authorities themselves have to have some sort of idea where she is. she's a monster on the level of epstein and needs to be brought in yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

dedicating four journalists to the dersh snubbed at martha's vinyard beat but none afaik to following the trails of the epstein sex trafficking billionaire conspiracy case

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So all the tapes that got taken by the FBI or whatever, what happens there?

I assume they watch them and don't just destroy them immediately

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

first some freshman FBI agent assigned to the task force will see that Trump is on a bunch of them rutting with an unconscious girl and he'll go to his boss like "sir we have to do something!" and then he'll get wacked by his squad mates

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

They were driving the tapes back, but they hit an unusually large bump in the road and the tapes went flying out of the bed of their pickup, miraculously landing in a perfect stack tall enough to attract a bolt of lighting, which fried the tapes and melted the plastic casing down into a figurine of Jeffrey Epstein grinning and shrugging.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

CODChimera posted:

Someone slipped and dropped them into a bowl of acid that just happened to be sitting around at FBI headquarters.

This might be disappointing, but you can't turn back time and need to accept the way things are.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

unfortunately the FBI no longer possesses hardware capable of reading compact disks

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
All tapes to be sent on to the U.S. Department of Magnets for "review"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The FBI must honor the Cum Pact. They had no choice but to destroy the disks

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

CODChimera posted:

https://i.imgur.com/9kBfU0x.gifv

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

twoday posted:

Because it’s an old photo that her lawyer had and someone wanted to make it appear recent and did a lovely job

Also is there any proof that she was reading that book about the CIA? It’s not clear at all from the photo what book is in front of her

For all we know it could be a harmless authoritative manual on degaussing your pinneal gland with adrenochrome.

Fiend has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Aug 24, 2019

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:minnie:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My main beef with those tweets is how often the NYPost gets big scoops on the crime beat, but I guess "crime & punishment" is the main right wing media purview for obvious reasons.

you get "big scoops" on a crime beat if and when it aligns with the interests cutting your check

there are no "big scoops" to be had in actual criminal justice, given what happened to the journalist that broke the Laquan McDonald story

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

The FBI must honor the Cum Pact. They had no choice but to destroy the disks

Cum₱act

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what is the significance of the severed feline heads

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

killing a cute animal that everyones loves such as a dog or a cat displays a willingness to kill

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

having trouble empathizing with you goons who dont understand the threat implicit in a decapitated animal head like this isnt some dog legs in a trunk puzzle

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

face blind goon mistakes severed cat head in his yard for an old croquet ball

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

anyone know if epstein is related to elizabeth bathory? just asking questions

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mariana Horchata posted:

Well it made me depressed to hear about it, since you ask.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

A traditional sympathetic folk magic in many parts of Europe is to bury a cat skull under or near your home to ward off disease. Also, look into the role cats played in Ancient Egyptian culture

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hahahaha this is good :qsay:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The Saucer Hovers posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
That cat knew too much

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Mariana Horchata posted:

reference to the Czech folk song Kočka leze dírou ("The Cat Crawls Through the Hole"). Epstein was taunting people with hints about evidence hidden in the maze of tunnels on his island.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
epstein clearly had a high regard for life, exploiting and abusing young girls and severing cat heads

psycho~

the more i read, the more he seemed to be kind of a fluid liaison of sorts, a fixer if you will~

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Myron Baloney posted:

reference to the Czech folk song Kočka leze dírou ("The Cat Crawls Through the Hole"). Epstein was taunting people with hints about evidence hidden in the maze of tunnels on his island.

/
:qsay:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jeffrey epstein was the sephiroth of pedo nobility, attempting to seed himself into every person on the planet and use his indomitable will to take it over, but who is the jenova?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The more I learn about Epstein and his friends the more I feel like a pizzagate weirdo who should be wearing a sandwich board and an aluminum foil hat in Times Square.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Bert Roberge posted:

The more I learn about Epstein and his friends the more I feel like a pizzagate weirdo who should be wearing a sandwich board and an aluminum foil hat in Times Square.

None of it is actually real

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

yo I don't know if it's been posted itt but apparently the autopsy showed that epstein hanged himself and it was a suicide????? maybe this is all just a mix up???? jail conditions are horrible, after all

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

smarxist posted:

jeffrey epstein was the sephiroth of pedo nobility, attempting to seed himself into every person on the planet and use his indomitable will to take it over, but who is the jenova?
Christopher Columbus

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TeenageArchipelago posted:

yo I don't know if it's been posted itt but apparently the autopsy showed that epstein hanged himself and it was a suicide????? maybe this is all just a mix up???? jail conditions are horrible, after all

he MMA kneel’d himself to death actually

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
reminder:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i need a scientific diagram of the egg dick

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

smarxist posted:

i need a scientific diagram of the egg dick

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003