Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Jaded Burnout posted:

The frame, which needs simpler tools.

and this is where it all began, when a single 2x4 simply walked out of the ocean and grew legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

It's the circle of life

Goons Are Gifts

Also jb you may feel absolutely and terribly free to post one or ten pictures of your rats right now, I mean, I know I wouldn't mind and I'm sure it would be completely okay with most of byob so don't feel hindered

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

Also jb you may feel absolutely and terribly free to post one or ten pictures of your rats right now, I mean, I know I wouldn't mind and I'm sure it would be completely okay with most of byob so don't feel hindered

yes do this if you are okay with it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaded Burnout

I am still not quite there but soon.

Manifisto

bee eater posted:

good morning byob i'm posting from the top of the eiffel tower in pari (how we say it here) franz (also how we say it here)

good morning that is a tres cool spot to be posting from, gj

Jaded Burnout posted:

Hello. I'm spending my Saturday doing some woodworking, and watching TV while hanging out with my rattes.

hey, that sounds nice. I wimped out and bought a bench rather than trying to make one, this was a good choice because I've barely had time this summer to get to the other projects I wanted to tackle

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

hey, that sounds nice. I wimped out and bought a bench rather than trying to make one, this was a good choice because I've barely had time this summer to get to the other projects I wanted to tackle

Yeah the only reason I'm doing my own is because it's using up materials I have lying around.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Jaded Burnout posted:

Yeah the only reason I'm doing my own is because it's using up materials I have lying around.

That is exactly how my garden beds came into existence. There's something magic about a pile of old 4x4's. Gives a person ideas.

Diqnol

Goons Are Great posted:

It's the circle of life

Did you perform feats of great reptilian magic in the past? Or are you (O_O) a girl byob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ELO Musk posted:

Did you perform feats of great reptilian magic in the past? Or are you (O_O) a girl byob

It's not nice to ask GaG if they're a reptilian overlord, please go back to your containment cube for further reeducation on not letting out the secret of the yob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

That is exactly how my garden beds came into existence. There's something magic about a pile of old 4x4's. Gives a person ideas.

Post the garden beds, I wanna see some sexy plants

Diqnol

hamjobs posted:

It's not nice to ask GaG if they're a reptilian overlord, please go back to your containment cube for further reeducation on not letting out the secret of the yob

*spinning away slowly into space in perfectly 2D square* Cuuuursee youuuuuu gloooomps!

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys after many years of weed smoking almost exclusively thru bong and pipes i must say, rolling a large joint and having a nice coffee on a saturday is extremely good and nice.

nut

Goons Are Gifts

ELO Musk posted:

:ssh:

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

guys after many years of weed smoking almost exclusively thru bong and pipes i must say, rolling a large joint and having a nice coffee on a saturday is extremely good and nice.

weed is illegal ok, officer bear is going to detain us all again

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

weed is illegal ok, officer bear is going to detain us all again

we legalized it last year!

treasure bear

Heather Papps posted:

we legalized it last year!

it should be legalised everywhere irl but it's banned in byob, sorry

Heather Papps

hello friend

treasure bear posted:

it should be legalised everywhere irl but it's banned in byob, sorry

um... heh... well, maybe you have heard of me.... i have a bit of a reputation for being a scofflaw.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello officer, how's your day going?

treasure bear

Heather Papps

hello friend

poo poo this bear has a car.... run boys! scatter to the winds!

Goons Are Gifts

Told you, don't gently caress with the bearlice

treasure bear

im okay, a bit sleepy

im going to take a nap

dont do any crimes while im away

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 24, 2019

jean-baptiste

hi, im new here, whats up?

Heather Papps

hello friend

jean-baptiste posted:

hi, im new here, whats up?

fun times i love you new friend

jean-baptiste

Heather Papps posted:

fun times i love you new friend

hi!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hello Jean-Baptiste you are in luck my new friend, the fuzz just left! Wanna help us low-lifes plan an elaborate crime on illicit substances?

jean-baptiste

that sounds interesting, please tell me more

BoldFrankensteinMir

Right this way! Let me just move all this incriminating evidence, here hold this for a second...

Heather Papps

hello friend

jean-baptiste posted:

that sounds interesting, please tell me more

i am going to share my drugs with my friends!

jean-baptiste

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Right this way! Let me just move all this incriminating evidence, here hold this for a second...

okay..

what is this? oregano?

BoldFrankensteinMir

jean-baptiste posted:

okay..

what is this? oregano?

I think so, that or southern Washington. Stanky.

Goons Are Gifts

Just got out of the office, here I have the paper you asked for, also I found this lighter, you want it?

nut

im pretty new to plants

nut fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Sep 1, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

Cards on the table, what are your plans on this wild evening??

Jaded Burnout

bee eater posted:

sorry about quality i was not considering lighting on those first two and my phone is old ah (as heck, it's a millenial thing)

I can't wait until we start getting yelled at by the next generation more than we're currently yelled at by the previous one.

Goons Are Great posted:

bed

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

i am going to smoke marijuana, consume some marijuana edibles, take pictures of my aquarium after i do some work cleaning it, water my garden, and try my best to be a real sweetie!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

Drink. Smoke. Play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Giving the ratties some carrots (too dark for photos now, sorry).