Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
I hope the Lions wear this jumper if they make the GF, it's soooo good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

lmao at Anthony Hudson pretending Schache was a high draft pick bust that the Bulldogs plucked from the scrapheap when nobody else wanted him, when he was a high draft pick who walked out on Brisbane mid contract and had a queue of Victorian clubs after him.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://www.liveladders.com/AFL/

Go doggies!

1 more goal and Adelaide drop 2 spots on the ladder

Welp, goal achieved.

Crows have dropped 2 ladder spots today. If Freo win by 88, they drop another.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

monolithburger posted:

My first footy love, the Roy boys!

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Oh my god the Port-Freo game is gonna be loving lifeless.
Port can only move to 9th, and they'd need to win by like a hundred to get there, while Freo can't move up or down.
It's an absolute dead rubber.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

monolithburger posted:

It's just a shame they can't play on the MCG :eyepop:

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
ah poo poo. doggies choked and let the crows back into it a bit.

They moved back up above north.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Brisbane please stop making Riewoldt look good you goofs.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Here's a fun fact about Richmond that you might not know: they can gently caress off

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

thepokey posted:

Here's a fun fact about Richmond that you might not know: they can gently caress off

:hmmyes:

Oh well, 8 or 9 and 19 last year for pick 3, not the hilarious win it was shaping up to be before the bye, but still a win. Now to take a broom to the awful shitters in the football department and coaching staff, trade out some value who won't be around next time we're ready, and start again.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Aug 25, 2019

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Trent "Can't Touch Him" Cotchin

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
A good football game has broken out

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

I have to say there's no Victorian club fans that get rude and mad about umpires quite like Richmond.

alr
May 14, 2009
Can you actually pay the advantage for a 50m penalty?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Looking forward to Richmond having to actually travel for the return bout in two weeks

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

Looking forward to Richmond having to actually travel for the return bout in two weeks
For one game. Whatever happens after that if they win they get a home prelim, or if they go the long way around, get either Geelong or Collingwood after a home SF.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I'm sure Richmond will struggle at the MCG, a ground they seldom get to play at

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

The best team in the league, the team of the battler, the blue collar worker, the rural worker, Geelong, has got the minor premiership. Please make sure you barrack for them during this finals series.

NTRabbit posted:

I'm sure Richmond will struggle at the MCG, a ground they seldom get to play at

Can you package up some of your salt?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Schlesische posted:

Oh my god the Port-Freo game is gonna be loving lifeless.
Port can only move to 9th, and they'd need to win by like a hundred to get there, while Freo can't move up or down.
It's an absolute dead rubber.

It’s not called the Fat Rat’s Clacker Cup for nothing.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Brisbane stood up pretty well there. Matched Richmond in midfield and defence, just couldn’t get separation up forward from Richmond’s defenders. Feels like their brand will hold up in finals and hopefully things will be a bit different at the Gabba

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

You Am I posted:

The best team in the league, the team of the battler, the blue collar worker, the rural worker, Geelong, has got the minor premiership. Please make sure you barrack for them during this finals series.

Led by future Liberal candidate for the seat of Corangamite Patrick Dangerfield, the battler's party and the battler's team hand in hand.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

You Am I posted:

I’m waiting for Chris Scott to get extra pissy about playing Collingwood at the G

You Am I posted:

Can you package up some of your salt?

I’ll have some if it’s that chicken salt advertised at Adelaide Oval

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

You Am I posted:

No.

Brisbane, GWS and Bulldogs get my support.

Or the Eagles if it has to come down to that.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

And Essendon because we are nice now and dont do drugs anymore!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Brisbane getting up would be nice but Rich vs Coll would be the most entertaining GF imo.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

teacup posted:

Just a reminder of how good it felt to watch Adelaide collapse in that game, and tex walker to give that wet fart of a speech after the game.

Let’s go tigers tonight, hope we book a spot in the 4. Of course the MCG advantage will be claimed if we win, but since no one mentioned that before 2017 I’ll just write it off as the whinging it is.

Tex's speech wouldn't have been much better even if the Crows had won.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Getting destroyed by Port in a meaningless game, a fitting way to end season 2019 for the Purples :smugjones:

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I hope the finals are good and have fun games in them.

And that GWS or Brisbane win.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Here's the definitive list of who should win the GF in 2019 in order:

Essendon
Brisbane
Bulldogs
GWS
Collingwood
West Coast
Geelong

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Brisbane
Collingwood
Richmond
Bulldogs
GWS
West coast
Geelong
Essendon

Spedman posted:

I’m waiting for Chris Scott to get extra pissy about playing Collingwood at the G

He already did a couple of days ago

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I know I am in the minority here, but for me, I will be hoping for a Tigers, or Pies flag this year.

Geelong are poopy.
Brisbane are a fairytale, but I don't like them coz of what they did to Fitzroy.
Richmond are my brother and my niece's team. And anything that makes my 7 year old niece happy is a good thing for the world.
Collingwood have been good, and I don't hate them, and after last year it would be nice to see them win,
West Coast are from Perth, so gently caress 'em. But seriously, they had their win last year, so I wont feel bad if they lose.
GWS are a bullshit made up team, and also have Toby Greene, so gently caress them.
Dogs, I just can't seem to care about, either way. Dunno why.
and Essendon, I just hate, coz ... they are Essendon.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I have to say I am disgusted by the way Geelong is being treated in the last few posts, I do hope everyone's opinions do improve soon.

NTRabbit posted:

Led by future Liberal candidate for the seat of Corangamite Patrick Dangerfield, the battler's party and the battler's team hand in hand.

Yup, you still mad

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

BrigadierSensible posted:

I know I am in the minority here, but for me, I will be hoping for a Tigers, or Pies flag this year.

Geelong are poopy.
Brisbane are a fairytale, but I don't like them coz of what they did to Fitzroy.
Richmond are my brother and my niece's team. And anything that makes my 7 year old niece happy is a good thing for the world.
Collingwood have been good, and I don't hate them, and after last year it would be nice to see them win,
West Coast are from Perth, so gently caress 'em. But seriously, they had their win last year, so I wont feel bad if they lose.
GWS are a bullshit made up team, and also have Toby Greene, so gently caress them.
Dogs, I just can't seem to care about, either way. Dunno why.
and Essendon, I just hate, coz ... they are Essendon.

Pretty much. Brisbane get brownie points for Hodge so that puts them in fourth behind Tigers, Dogs, Pies.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

You Am I posted:

I have to say I am disgusted by the way Geelong is being treated in the last few posts, I do hope everyone's opinions do improve soon.

Yup, you still mad

Understand this, friend: Geelong are bad and we don’t like them.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Melbourne are bad and I don’t like them

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

realbez posted:

No, Hawthorn is bad :eng101:

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

realbez posted:

You Am I posted:

No, Hawthorn is bad :eng101:

These can both be true.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Home game attendances for 2018 & 2019
https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1165558342317568000

biggest crowds in 2019

https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1165564225348964354

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

NTRabbit posted:

:hmmyes:

Oh well, 8 or 9 and 19 last year for pick 3, not the hilarious win it was shaping up to be before the bye, but still a win. Now to take a broom to the awful shitters in the football department and coaching staff, trade out some value who won't be around next time we're ready, and start again.

Yeah, in the end it pretty much worked out to be an equitable trade. Carlton get two good draft picks and get to blood one of them a year early, Crows finally get a top-end draft pick.

Total wet-leaf ending to our season, though. I had to go into work today and forgot the match was starting so early, and by the time I checked the scores we were already six goals down.

Cancel the finals series and bring on AFLW early, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I guess with the cold snap most of SE Australia had earlier this month made the snow conditions far more interesting for Dees fans than seeing their team going back to business as usual in the AFL.