Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://youtu.be/oSSqpKjZEKE?t=14272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

incredible

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
btw im not wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ctr remastered 101% on hard (medium = Very Easy hard = loving Basically Impossible btw) .. + a bunch of other games but i just did that one today. ill list them all at some point

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it takes a lot to get a rise out of me but that pinsstripe boss lvl drives me loving nuts. its like that one jump in crash 1 on the bridge level everyone hates

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think its probably a better kart racer than mario kart. i mean its not a better game cos it rubber bands with the AI and the powerups arent as good and most of the tracks are ps1 era design. but when u think about where mario kart was at when the first ctr came out ctr was like leagues ahead in every aspect .. respect where respect is due IMO.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I spent hours in the nitro court battle arena

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i think its probably a better kart racer than mario kart. i mean its not a better game cos it rubber bands with the AI and the powerups arent as good and most of the tracks are ps1 era design. but when u think about where mario kart was at when the first ctr came out ctr was like leagues ahead in every aspect .. respect where respect is due IMO.

Ctr was so much better than mario kart 64 (mario shart 69) its insane

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I get legit mad when people rank Mario kart 64 as the best one. it's not even in the top 5

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

I get legit mad when people rank Mario kart 64 as the best one. it's not even in the top 5

it's just nostalgia

the real best Mario kart is Diddy Kong racing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Nostradingus posted:

it's just nostalgia

Gothic king cobra puking video i posted a day ago

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

it's just nostalgia

thank god im a rational gamer and can see through all the bullshit, never being affected by hype or nostalgia allows me to accurately rank games down to 99.99 (repeating of course) percentage of accuracy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

fdsagfdsg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

playing mario kart 8 but wishing it was diddy kong racing

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

playing mario kart 8 but wishing it was diddy kong racing

You can break the cycle of abuse

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feel like poo poo just want Wizpig back

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dicey Dungeons

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Crimson Flower, Silver Snow, and Verdant Wind routes

I will be going back to do the last one, Azure Moon, at some point but not at least until Lunatic mode comes out.

Great game, probably my favorite FE ever.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
23. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (All Stories, All Cases, All Favours, All Martial Arts Clubs, All Street Races, All Debts Collected, Zodiac Tournament Clear, Karaoke Superstar)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Crimson Flower, Silver Snow, and Verdant Wind routes

I will be going back to do the last one, Azure Moon, at some point but not at least until Lunatic mode comes out.

Great game, probably my favorite FE ever.

Azure Moon is loving awesome but it's also the only one I've seen so idk how it compares.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

Azure Moon is loving awesome but it's also the only one I've seen so idk how it compares.

So far I rank them

1. Verdant Wind
2. Silver Snow
3. Crimson Flower

The last could've been the best but it's half the length of all the others and ends really abruptly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Prepping for a Hardcore Claire A Casual S+ No Backsies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The run makes or breaks it at the the G1 - Sewers bridge. Mr. X is the eternal motherfucker. This replay also made me wanna reinstall RE4 and I'll prolly play that again soon too...I love RE.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

The run makes or breaks it at the the G1 - Sewers bridge. Mr. X is the eternal motherfucker. This replay also made me wanna reinstall RE4 and I'll prolly play that again soon too...I love RE.
I know you really love Outbreak too, this might be interesting information for you.

https://twitter.com/AllGamesDelta_/status/1166990093082664962

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Metroid Fusion

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
game pwns and is easily as good as Super

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mycophobia posted:

Metroid Fusion

should’ve streamed it dude.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

game pwns and is easily as good as Super

I need joe rogan and adam carolla to start a gaming podcast that sets the record straight about good games for the zoomers out there. For one thing fusion is bad and it isnt even 1/10 as scary as the scariest game of all time, ecco the dolphin

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQI73Hnzl34&t=1802s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Getting really stoned and watching all 3 hours ofnthat was the only worthwhile thing ive done this padt decade

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao at the extremely high leg cross

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I need joe rogan and adam carolla to start a gaming podcast that sets the record straight about good games for the zoomers out there. For one thing fusion is bad and it isnt even 1/10 as scary as the scariest game of all time, ecco the dolphin

whats bad about it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

whats bad about it

metroid is a woman

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Steamworld Dig 2

Didn’t really like the first one, but this one was a lot better, idk it’s been a while since I played it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Fusion is win. SA-X is win. Check please