Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Brawnfire posted:

Remember Stan messily chiseling Hayley's face off?
The TBS Youtube account has this video up and a lot of the comments are whining about the clip being shown off at SDCC, presumably in front of children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Or manchildren at the very least.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Have we already forgotten when Roger elbow dropped someone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoeBAHk8Qm4

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

limp_cheese posted:

Have we already forgotten when Roger elbow dropped someone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoeBAHk8Qm4

Is he gonna be okay?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Is he gonna be okay?

One of the best lines in sitcom history.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Sometimes Steve singing Big Boys Rule the Camp will randomly pop in my head and I'll crack up like an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZnx0dVJOQ

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Vastarien posted:

Sometimes Steve singing Big Boys Rule the Camp will randomly pop in my head and I'll crack up like an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZnx0dVJOQ

Ooh, free hammer!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is an obvious comparison to make, but if the scene where the TV said "And now the Desolation of Smaug" was in Family Guy, it would've been a 45 second pointless cutaway. This show doesn't traffic in that style at all, and that's part of the reason why it feels so well written still.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The episode with Old Ulysses the giant fish came on tonight and I was surprised to learn that the Monster Energy Ballers Blend they talk about actually exist.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sexpig by night posted:

Yea Mallmann is actually pretty chill, he obviously advocates for his style (and the books he sells about it) but he's not really deep in the 'and yea I guess if you like eating poo poo straight from a dog's rear end you can ignore me and use an oven like a goddamn idiot' realm.

he's also argentine, i don't think cooking large amounts of meat on an open fire is in any way pretentious over there

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Whorelord posted:

he's also argentine, i don't think cooking large amounts of meat on an open fire is in any way pretentious over there

There's no pretentious way to cook large amounts of meat there. As long as you're cooking large amounts of meat, you're good.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It is time.

The Hand That Rocks The Rogu
Season 16, Episode 20
Steve babysits Roger’s ex-tumor, Rogu, to prove to Francine that he’s ready for the responsibility.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Man, I hope Steve builds an elaborate harness for Rogu to wear to keep him safe when he’s chucked off a building.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

It is time.

Season 16, Episode 20
Steve babysits Roger’s ex-tumor, Rogu, to prove to Francine that he’s ready for the responsibility.

:rip: rogu. Had a good run

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Whorelord posted:

yea that too, his style is just Argentinian barbecue with a general primativist outlook on 'yea you don't need to go insane on already good meat with a nice made fire and all, just treat the meat well and enjoy'.

The_Doctor posted:

It is time.

Season 16, Episode 20

Rogu is easily one of the best additions to the show lore and I'm gonna be sad when Steve kills him.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
I need a Rogu and Billy adventure episode before they get killed off.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I rewatch the episode and totally missed the fish was screaming when Roger put it into the fire.

So the clay didn't muffle them!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

twistedmentat posted:

I rewatch the episode and totally missed the fish was screaming when Roger put it into the fire.

So the clay didn't muffle them!

Muffle doesn't mean silence :goonsay:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How is "Thatcher Wine, Book Curator to the Stars" not a Roger persona?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Driving from FL to Louisiana recently, I passed this roadsign, and my first thought was ‘that’s the name of a Roger persona.”

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

It is time.

Season 16, Episode 20

Dang I didnt know they were airing the season finale so soon

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Parrotine posted:

The episode guide shows two more episodes:

"Downtown"
"Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story"

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Oh Tuttle.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
First episode that really feels the lack of Patrick Stewart.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

yea this is fun but this dude is 100% bargain basement bullock and sucks

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i was wondering why i've never seen these cia people before and then the ending tells me why

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Wait, Bullock's gone?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Wait, Bullock's gone?

Think he is probably busy with the new movie for a bit, so won't be around for a little while.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
That segment with Francine telling Steve about when he can babysit her one day (and his response) was great.

I feel like I need a clip of that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Parrotine posted:

It'll be a long 18 months until the next season :(

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
NUTRIGRAIN BAR

AND

A

MOUNTAIN

DEW

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Roger's nursery rhymes killed me.

3 blind guys, 3 blind guys, with sperm in their eyes, with sperm in their eyes, today must be my lucky day, I'm stealing their wallets and running away, 3 blind guys.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Mister Kingdom posted:

The episode guide shows two more episodes:

"Downtown"
"Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story"

The joke is that a Rogu episode will be the best episode of the season

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Anyone willing to make a looping gif of Rogu stabbing each other?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Parrotine posted:

The joke is that a Rogu episode will be the best episode of the season
It wasn't, though. It was still good but more of a jumbled-up mess than I would've liked.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

cant cook creole bream posted:

Anyone willing to make a looping gif of Rogu stabbing each other?

Don't give a hoot if I cut my arm, bleeding.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It felt like Seth wasn’t here for this one a bunch too.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

It felt like Seth wasn’t here for this one a bunch too.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Don't know if it was my TV or not, but when Jeff saw the strawberry gun, it cut to a shot of the house's exterior and Haley shouting "Jeff! Don't!" then silence, but my subtitles read "Jeff! Don't!" "No!" (gunshot).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Parrotine posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing

It is cuz stan is an amazing character and Roger is a hilarious one