Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealHero12089/status/1162566620205789192

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA in Mexico City night 2

Moose defeats Cousin Jake
Faby Apache defeats Alisha
Tessa Blanchard, Tommy Dreamer, RVD and Rhino defeat OVE (Sami Callihan, Jake and Dave Crist and Mad Man Fulton)
Willie Mack and Rich Swann defeat LAX (Ortiz and Santana) in LAX's farewell match. All the talent come out and give LAX a send off celebration postmatch
Taya Valkyrie (with John E Bravo) retains the Knockouts title over Big Mami. Postmatch Tenille Dashwood comes out and chases off Taya and Bravo
Michael Elgin defeats Dinastia. Postmatch Elgin challenges Naomichi Marufuji for Bound For Glory
Jessicka Havok defeats Su Yung in a no DQ match
Mahabali Shera defeats Cody Deaner
Ace Austin defeats Eddie Edwards by DQ after Eddie uses a chair
Jordynne Grace and Chik Tormenta vs Kiera Hogan and Vanilla is a no contest after Rosemary and Madison Rayne interfere
Rosemary, Jordynne and Chik defeat Madison, Kiera and Vanilla after Vanilla's abandoned by her partners
The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz, Dezmond Xavier and Trey Miguel) defeat Australian Suicide, Arez and Toxin
TJP defeats Golden Magic
Dr Wagner Jr defeats Texano Jr. Postmatch Wagner says he'll be at Bound For Glory and so will other AAA talent

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Wagner got paid for a haircut and teased a retirement everybody knew wasn't happening, what a fuckin' worker

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Why is Elgin calling out Marifuji of all people?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

TV Zombie posted:

Impact just started a relationship with NOAH, they'd be dumb to not use Marufuji

Obviously I'd prefer he wrestle anyone but Elgin, but that's still a big get for the BFG card

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:agreed:

Plus it gets Elgin out of the title picture, which is especially good at a time when Sami and Tessa are the main challengers and the former's getting his title shot out of the way before BFG

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Benne posted:

Impact just started a relationship with NOAH, they'd be dumb to not use Marufuji

Obviously I'd prefer he wrestle anyone but Elgin, but that's still a big get for the BFG card

Huh, I'd kind of forgotten about Impact & NOAH having any relationship, sort of figured it died when NOAH's ownership changed earlier in the year.

Honestly, from a pure match standpoint I think Elgin vs Sugiura would have been more fun but I suppose Marufuji is a more known name in the States.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Aug 18, 2019

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

TV Zombie posted:

While in Mexico. Is Marifuji doing a tour there or something?

Troxartas fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 18, 2019

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Troxartas posted:

While in Mexico. Is Marafuji doing a tour there or something?

Nope, NOAH's starting their G1 equivalent tomorrow so he's in Japan for that.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

elgin is a marufuji fan and brought him over for his indie a couple times they probably have a relationship

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/TotalDivas/status/1165662620096950274

Very, very interesting who is not there.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lana leaving?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DLC Inc posted:

Lana leaving?

supposedly her and Rusev's contracts are up soon

is the top middle Ruby Riott?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

supposedly her and Rusev's contracts are up soon

is the top middle Ruby Riott?

I think it's Carmella.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Ronda, Carmella and Sonya are the three new people. Ronda spoiled it on her Instagram like an hour after that was posted.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
ELP beat Dragon Lee to win the Super J Cup

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Corbin is the betting favourite then Ricochet and so on. Read left to right

https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/1166373696321331203

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Not sure this was supposed to be announced

https://twitter.com/golden1center/status/1166474607894892550?s=21

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

bold of them to bury Bray so quickly

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

DLC Inc posted:

bold of them to bury Bray so quickly

Bray wins, then drops to the Demon once Finn comes back?

Yeah, I can't say that with a straight face.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'll admit that WWE dropping Seth's title to a psychotic children's host who only appears as a wordless demon in the ring for certain moments would be the gutsiest thing they've ever done and the coolest ever. so they won't do it and he'll have a dumb match with Braun where Braun loses because a loving ghost or a puppet scares him. Actually that would be cool too

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cannot conceive of a world where doing anything with the three year old brock lesnar vanity title qualifies as gutsy

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

At least they aren't giving away the finish of the title match.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

I mean, it says nowhere in there that The Fiend is challenge for the WWE title. Just that he'll challenge one of those two to a HIAC match.

Night of Champions could easily end with the loser in the ring after Braun/Rollins, lights go out, and then the fiend appears to attack them and close the show. Or The Fiend costs one of them the match, so then there is some reason that the loser wants to fight them?

Also, plans change, yadda yadda yadda

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll freaking spoil that tweet. seth vs bray was on the house show loop two years ago and they traded wins

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bray is tapping into some real strong millennial poo poo posting energy.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he is much too gotten-to to be a millennial shitposter and i think he whined about millennials like two replies later so

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Bray sucks

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I don't care if Bray Wyatt dies, either

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Do you care if his baby son dies.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

w/r/t NXT discourse: I've said it before and I'll say it again, they really really really need to reopen FCW at the PC, move all the green folks there, then move all NXT production to Atlanta and make NXT into the main roster super indie it clearly wants to be

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

atlanta is khan territory

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
*NXT crew rolls up to Center Stage, the Rhodes family emerge with pipes and bats in hand. Yes, even Pharaoh.*

Cody: "Looks like someone made a wrong turn at Universal Studios..."

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

*NXT crew rolls up to Center Stage, the Rhodes family emerge with pipes and bats in hand. Yes, even Pharaoh.*

Cody: "Looks like someone made a wrong turn at Universal Studios..."

So then it's the fight scene from Anchorman, with the Lucha Promotion that runs Atlanta and the NWA too, right?

sean_bateman
Feb 27, 2012

glug.gif

Super No Vacancy posted:

atlanta is klan territory

Fixed

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

karmicknight posted:

So then it's the fight scene from Anchorman, with the Lucha Promotion that runs Atlanta and the NWA too, right?

So it's the lovely knock-off fight scene from Anchorman 2?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Venomous posted:

So it's the lovely knock-off fight scene from Anchorman 2?

Wasn't there four sides in the first one, or did I combine the two scenes one from a film I've never seen.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Wasn't there four sides in the first one, or did I combine the two scenes one from a film I've never seen.

There is. Ferrell''s crew, Vaughn's crew, public TV (led by Tim Robbins), and spanish TV led by Ben Stiller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There is. Ferrell''s crew, Vaughn's crew, public TV (led by Tim Robbins), and spanish TV led by Ben Stiller.

tbh I haven't seen Anchorman in like ten years so I completely forgot about the other two, I had it in my mind that it was just the two of them