Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Not necessarily saying the MIC doesn't have secret alien tech they use in those projects, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
turns out aliens are pedophiles and jeffrey epstein died on the way back to his home planet

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

there was this campy scifi show on in the 90s where the grays were actually cool but their species was ravaged and overtaken by an alien brain parasite, and the surviving grays came to earth to warn us about the brainworms but got shot down at roswell, and the brainworm invasion started controlling human leaders and the world in general from the 1960s onward

...i'm just sayin, folks :smugdon:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like fire in the sky was a documentary

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

smarxist posted:

Looks like fire walk with me was a documentary

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

wait youre telling me that one of the main plotlines of twin peaks was the international sex trafficking of minors??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

wait youre telling me that one of the main plotlines of twin peaks was the international sex trafficking of minors??

interdimensional but yes

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Feranon posted:

there was this campy scifi show on in the 90s where the grays were actually cool but their species was ravaged and overtaken by an alien brain parasite, and the surviving grays came to earth to warn us about the brainworms but got shot down at roswell, and the brainworm invasion started controlling human leaders and the world in general from the 1960s onward

well, if you dig into it, the High Imperial Ministry of Harmony and Good Order is known for engaging in clandestine nerve stapling programs. using organics to subdue the cognition of the masses is a little 24th century (things are going to get a little hairy when the slime people of Ququ-uatar begin their eternal crusade), but it's not beyond them.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

UFOs are real but they're angels sent by God to monitor our progress.

time travelling probes sent from the future to distribute the nanites that will result in our digital immortalization

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Al! posted:

interdimensional but yes

brah yes but also brah One Eyed Jacks is in Canada

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Feranon posted:

Sounds like the plot of the Stargate tv series.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Perry Mason Jar posted:

let me talk to Jimmy Wales right the gently caress now. go read page 35 in Programmed to Kill then go to Wikipedia for Larry King. you get the TV host. go to the disambiguation page, Lawrence E. King Jr. doesn't have a page. The page on the Franklin child prostitution ring speaks for itself.

Satanic ritual abuse is real. It's always been real. The fact that people call it a "moral panic" as if it was (and is not currently) not a thing... I don't even know what to say about that. I hope that there are some who felt this way before, who are getting the full on loving crack loving ping from this revelation that has been known for longer than you have chosen to ignore it.

BELIEVE. VICTIMS. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScfMeXAQwU

You watch this right loving now. Watch the first minute and see if you have the stomach to watch the rest.

It's all real. It always was. And it will continue as long as people refuse to believe it is happening.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
These god damned pedos giving my man Satan a bad name. (he drives the ufos)

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

old beast lunatic posted:

These god damned pedos giving my man Satan a bad name. (he drives the ufos)

making people think the devil is cool is fascist propaganda targeted at the young and rebellious sorry

if you like things dark and edgy then pick an underworld god you can go worship. don't settle for a mere husk of true lunar consciousness

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Al! posted:

interdimensional but yes

Well they went to Canada a lot so international is true

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Feranon posted:

I'd watch this. Remember the name?

was it earth final conflict?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

old.flv posted:

Lay it on us

The relevant quantum theory is Loop Quantum Gravity. Parallel dimensions are not a consequence of LQG though I believe they exist in a weak form. Imagine the universe as a single probability field (quantized spacetime) in which the "trajectory" of your personal probabilities determine the universe you experience; i.e., you will always experience a consistent universe but anything outside the scope of your own probability "trajectory" (deviations from probability as determined by free will) cannot be readily observed. In this way reality is also functionally a consensus reality where all determined things are only set as a conjunction of probability (from our collective probability trajectory); i.e., what is most probable for you is in all likelihood most probable for me as well, and we will experience reality in the same way.

The weak form of parallel dimensions that can arise as a consequence of this model is that sets of probabilities occur concurrently but independent of your own. In other words, they exist as sets of improbabilities - for you (as determined by choices you've made). In this model, parallel dimensions are really occurring but unobservable up until the point you have shifted your probability trajectory sufficiently that you can observe that already occurring set of probabilities (for the parallel you) or improbabilities (for you). Additionally if you cannot readily observe improbable (for you) phenomena fully this model doesn't preclude the possibility that their effects can be felt by some but not all of your senses and even possibly measured (dark energy?).

You can see how this serves as a ready catch-all for all manner of unexplained phenomena, which is convenient but also possibly too convenient.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Satanic ritual abuse is real. It's always been real. The fact that people call it a "moral panic" as if it was (and is not currently) not a thing... I don't even know what to say about that. I hope that there are some who felt this way before, who are getting the full on loving crack loving ping from this revelation that has been known for longer than you have chosen to ignore it.

You watch this right loving now. Watch the first minute and see if you have the stomach to watch the rest.

It's all real. It always was. And it will continue as long as people refuse to believe it is happening.

This docu is cited in Programmed to Kill, I'll check it out.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Feranon posted:

making people think the devil is cool is fascist propaganda targeted at the young and rebellious sorry

if you like things dark and edgy then pick an underworld god you can go worship. don't settle for a mere husk of true lunar consciousness

I liked Satan before it was cool. :colbert:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

When you boil it down to the base, Satanism is just a libertarian cult so it has a natural in to rich financing for millionaires and billionaires who want to get their jollies off under the cover of an edgelord religion. When the Thelema is the root of your moral philosophy then child abuse is just another option to indulge in. Other esoteric religions come to similar conclusions albeit in a much more roundabout way, which basically serve as an excuse to allow rich people to indulge in reactionary power fantasies.

If you know anything about the perennialist Fritjhof Schuon, he basically spent the 20th century taking his commune hopping from one rich person's estate to another across Europe and the United States. His publishing house is insanely litigious so not much of this is public knowledge, but they liked to do weird poo poo like dance around in the nude and engage in mystical sex rituals, on top of all the more obviously offensive reactionary syncretism. In 1991 he was accused of fondling three girls, and the prosecution was basically intimidated into throwing the accuser under the bus as a woman of dubious character. Around the same time that the Franklin ring was covered up, in fact.

If you try talking about any of this under your real name online, then his cult's lawyers will sue the pants off of you. AFAIK most information about this is on a blog post I can't find anymore, but the photographic evidence gets passed around privately.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Feranon posted:

lucifer was the original antifa

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Reality Sinner posted:

I'd watch this. Remember the name?

was it earth final conflict?

i might have remembered a couple details wrong but it was definitely this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Skies

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Do as thou wilt [if you’re rich]

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
this thread got really dumb really fast

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
just put alex back on at least he was entertaining

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

ah to be woozy again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Feranon posted:

i might have remembered a couple details wrong but it was definitely this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Skies

Only one season and starring Jeri Ryan :stwoon: I'm definitely gonna track this down

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
By no means confuse Satanism/Lavey's Church of Satan with the actual Pedophile Cult that rules the world. The cult for lack of a better word is painted with the same brush because in the public consciousness, anything evil = satan/THE DEVIL ultimately. I can't say whether they're doing this with any higher (or lower) power in mind or they just really really like to gently caress kids

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

i don't know if i'm ready for this level of darkness tbh

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Feranon posted:

isn't this also basically the x-files mytharc

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

By no means confuse Satanism/Lavey's Church of Satan with the actual Pedophile Cult that rules the world. The cult for lack of a better word is painted with the same brush because in the public consciousness, anything evil = satan/THE DEVIL ultimately. I can't say whether they're doing this with any higher (or lower) power in mind or they just really really like to gently caress kids

I doubt all or even a majority of Laveyans are loving kids, but they have a built-in mystical justification for it that's not as hypocritical as say the Catholic Church.

The core of most esoteric religions is, once you dig down deep enough and accumulate all the "hidden knowledge" then wouldn't ya know it, you can basically do what you want. At least, that's the case for esotericisms that weren't reflexively defending themselves from persecution, like Sufi or Druze.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 23:49 on Aug 27, 2019

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
this thread, well, let me tell you something

this thread is NOT a reliable source

pack it up, cranks

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
oop didnt see you there Johnny Red. spooked me for a second

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

would probably be best if ppl agreed that whatever occult practices are at play with members of the network is just the dipshit edgelordism of the idle rich, and not literal attempts to appease moloch or whatever.

i think the wackier stuff creeps out normies like smarxism and jonny red, they'll only suck off elon musk harder if you keep hitting them with poo poo about ufos and satan.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

There's no reason it can't be a real thing, in fact a centuries/millenia old thing, and yet also inspire genuine moral panics and witch hunts, or even manufactured moral panics and witch hunts, whether bc they're coverups to muddy the waters of real poo poo, or to target/intimidate people.

But "Take all victims seriously and without prejudice, treat them with compassion and dignity, be diligent, thorough and persistent in investigation, record everything and make sure the records stay open and transparent" doesn't sound nearly as cool, I'll grant you.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

As a libertarian LaVey would have been loving kids if there were actually a way to get 10 year olds interested in Satanism and Libertarianism and hat shits boring as poo poo

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Aug 27, 2019

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
While it's definitely more rational to believe the elite network of pedophile sadists leverages satanism and occultism as red herrings it also demands that I believe an elite network of pedophile sadists isn't demented enough to literally think they're satisfying evil deities in order to get infinite mortal power. It's a wash, we can never know.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Aug 28, 2019

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
just get to the drat jewish-bolshevik connection already if you're going to walk down this road. i promise absolutely no one is going to be surprised when the forum demsoc zeitgeist plunges face first into fascism. i feel like im skipping through a netflix series here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Woozy posted:

just get to the drat jewish-bolshevik connection already if you're going to walk down this road. i promise absolutely no one is going to be surprised when the forum demsoc zeitgeist plunges face first into fascism. i feel like im skipping through a netflix series here

Huh? The CIA, ever-looming in essentially every report on these rings, are devoted anti-communists. I don't think you're following this thread well enough.