Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fukTk8gJ3M

They're trying to build a prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

alpaca diseases posted:

oh that reminds me

apologies for the lateness but

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

nope no gun problem in america nosiree bob

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Having a bad day? You don't have to worry about an abusive occupying force or snipers or bombs to go buy a loaf of bread.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Those poor draftees.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Full* uniform.

(*optional headgear sold separately)

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I see at least six people not wearing their PT belt?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Blind Rasputin posted:

I see at least six people not wearing their PT belt?

How?!?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

one year anniversary of this beaut

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

:eyepop:

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Goddammit, I have those Oakley's. I just bought my first pair because their HQ is 15 mins from my house and they have 40% gov discount.

Welp, time to go buy a navy veteran hat and a patriot doesn't kneel t-shirt I guess.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/heklina/status/1169307235098533888

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I saw that online and assumed it was a bit sensationalist but if true that owns

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Goddammit, I have those Oakley's. I just bought my first pair because their HQ is 15 mins from my house and they have 40% gov discount.

Welp, time to go buy a navy veteran hat and a patriot doesn't kneel t-shirt I guess.

Dude. Wiley X makes great glasses that don't retail for $180+ for plastic. I'm partial to my Romer 3s, had them about 6-7 years now. Replacement lenses are $25.

And they're not owned by Luxottica. Probably the most important/best part. Otherwise replacement lenses would be $100 and the glasses would be $200+ because Luxottica is a sack of cunts.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The ones I got issued (and only returned the case because free range glasses lol) when I was with the Marines I think were ESS and they’re great, they held up and look brand new after I clean them despite all I’ve taken them through.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
poo poo I had a small pile of sunglasses when I came back from deployment. And somehow found even more (2 pairs a roommate left after ETSing) before collecting my discharge. Had cases and straps and replacement lenses falling out of my rear end.

My company supply guy snagged a couple pairs of Romer 2s at the class 9 lot one day and spread the love. That pair lasted me 7 years. The rest of the pile has been lost to time, handed out to friends, etc. They were great for riding motorcycles with the helmet visor up, didn't fog if you treated them, pretty decent. Made good safety glasses too, the Romer 3 lenses are Z87-2+ rated.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Dude. Wiley X makes great glasses that don't retail for $180+ for plastic. I'm partial to my Romer 3s, had them about 6-7 years now. Replacement lenses are $25.

And they're not owned by Luxottica. Probably the most important/best part. Otherwise replacement lenses would be $100 and the glasses would be $200+ because Luxottica is a sack of cunts.

Yeah, I have a non tinted pair of Wiley x for safety shades for whenever I do my emt recerts. I also have a giant head.

It's hard finding a good wrap around dark sunglass that doesn't make me look like a don't tread on me/thank me for my service rear end in a top hat when I wear suits. Maui Jim's are good, but pricey.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’ve just never worn sunglasses. I’m also goddamn near blind, and I’m sure the two are somehow connected. Ya’ll just reminded me to go pick up my new glasses from the eye doctor, they’ve been sitting there for a bit.

I’m really bad at glasses.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Order some prescription sunglasses from Eyebuydirect, etc. for super cheap.

https://vimeo.com/349649184

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

So that means that anyone who would use…a folding stock on an AK, piston AR, or any other gun…is a Nazi?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

loving chuds ruining New Balance for me. I have huge feet and they're the only comfortable shoes I can find for reasonable prices.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Toshokan posted:

loving chuds ruining New Balance for me. I have huge feet and they're the only comfortable shoes I can find for reasonable prices.

Just buy colorful ones and not “lawnmower dad white” and they’re back to being normal athletic shoes.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Richard Bong posted:

Just buy colorful ones and not “lawnmower dad white” and they’re back to being normal athletic shoes.

This. It’s literally just the white shoes.

Hell even the all black shoes blend in.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I like to wear white suede shoes and then go clubbing

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/WTLcsaRXpVw

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

“y’all are alright”

weird I think that’s the first Fury Road meme I’ve seen

Not sure why folks aren’t using anyone from that for their fictional tough guy memes/Joker-esque bs

I’d upvote every Fury Road meme I could regardless of context

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

weird I think that’s the first Fury Road meme I’ve seen

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://imgur.com/a/GkshQhg

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my mind around what the gently caress is going on with Don Jr. in that picture.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my mind around what the gently caress is going on with Don Jr. in that picture.
He's trying to hold in a poop, but is ultimately ok if it slips out. He's just excited to be part of it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A Bad Poster posted:

All three of them are trying to figure out how to stand to hide how dumb they look.
They failed.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I’m more interested in what the gently caress is going on with that suit’s tailoring.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fuckin pear-shaped rear end lookin motherfucker

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

o7

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
:yeah: