Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:cheersbird:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:27 on Jun 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Boat law

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Request to change the thread title to SNARK TANK - With Kevin O'Guilty

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Another Bill posted:

Request to change the thread title to SNARK TANK - With Kevin O'Guilty
ok done

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
They killed an American which is like, 1.35x the murder at these exchange rates

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

priznat posted:

They killed an American which is like, 1.35x the murder at these exchange rates

you forgot the florida modifier which probably brings it down to parity (race & income dependant of course)

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

lowly abject turd posted:

you forgot the florida modifier which probably brings it down to parity (race & income dependant of course)

Yeah but he was in his 60s and boating on a Canadian lake so he wasn't a Florida native he was a rich retiree.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Reality Sinner posted:

Wishing now that kevin had become our trump instead of mad max

i think only goal of olearlys campaign was to try and get the campaign financing rules changed to favour conservatives

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dreylad posted:

pretty funny to watch the brits lose their poo poo when boris borrows a move from stephen harper. turns out yeah you can just end a parliamentary session whenever you want, and no one's going to fight a civil war over it this time. people will say it ironically, of course

Jesus gently caress, he pulled that move so many times. I will hate that man till the day I die.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

I know family of the victim and the only thing I'm allowed to say right now is that Kevin O'Leary was an evil person before the weekend he is an evil person now.

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I find it hard to sympathize with anyone who owns a boat, let alone a muskoka cottage.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/RandallHandle/status/1166822406813552641?s=20

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
Well, at least her kids weren't older than her.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I was just reading about this pot shop being too close to a Montessori pre-school in my bougie neighborhood, and this blurb at the bottom grabbed my attention

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cannabis/article-safety-concerns-arise-after-ontario-pot-lottery-awards-retail-location/

quote:

The Ontario cannabis lottery has already drawn criticism for not capping the number of lottery submissions that were allowed to list the same location, leading to clusters of winners across the province.

One address in Oshawa was listed on 169 separate lottery submissions, and was drawn twice as a winning location. Three of the 42 winners are located on contiguous parcels of land on a rural road in Innisfil, south of Barrie.

I sure hope some journalist is pulling all these crumbs together, because something seems very rotten in the Ontario pot shop lottery.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Another Bill posted:

I sure hope some journalist

a what?

i don't think we have those any more. except at the star, maybe.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

infernal machines posted:

a what?

i don't think we have those any more. except at the star, maybe.

You know infernal, you're alright in my books

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
even they've got to be getting pretty demoralized. months of investigation resulting in a long form expose of something of major import, that immediately gets shoved off the front page because doug ford farted into a microphone

Another Bill posted:

You know infernal, you're alright in my books

aww, shucks. you're pretty dece yourself.

it's a shame about the press though, for real.

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 15:39 on Aug 29, 2019

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Something something Panama papers

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

flakeloaf posted:

Something something Panama papers

Might get the first recorded case of death by cannabis overdose from anyone who investigates this

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

What with Boris proroguing parliament I feel like Canada was ahead of the curve for a change with ol stevey

is he an advisor to Boris now or something

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

priznat posted:

What with Boris proroguing parliament I feel like Canada was ahead of the curve for a change with ol stevey

is he an advisor to Boris now or something

im 99% sure he is in some sort of advisory role with british conservatives as a member of the idu

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

im 99% sure he is in some sort of advisory role with british conservatives as a member of the idu

of goddamn course

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

chairman of the idu****

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

DariusLikewise posted:

Yeah he basically runs the international fascist help desk.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/sleepyrobanders/status/1167134302183673856?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Is there a living former prime minister who isn't a huge piece of poo poo

goddamn this country

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

goddamn this country

https://twitter.com/AKimCampbell/status/1157462393200340992

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Who locked our cute little thread!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i locked it by accident and then needed to get my laptop to unlock it because the awful app wouldnt let me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

It's all a csis conspiracy

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Reality Sinner posted:

goddamn this country

Joe Clark is still alive isn't he? He always struck me as a decent enough Red Tory

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I mean, thats obviously fake right?

right? :ohdear:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

this is the real one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAAiQsK8KiM

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Conservatives are going to eat up that "it's time for you to come first" line since they're eternally victimized by welfare queens or whatever

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

infernal machines posted:

even they've got to be getting pretty demoralized. months of investigation resulting in a long form expose of something of major import, that immediately gets shoved off the front page because doug ford farted into a microphone

The OHIP files seem to be giving them a steady drip of content as people go through them and find all the poo poo doctors.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

xtal posted:

Conservatives are going to eat up that "it's time for you to come first" line since they're eternally victimized by welfare queens or whatever

Saying that expenses are growing faster than incomes is a pretty resonant message outside the world of computer janitors right now.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

isnt IT a fairly risky career these days with outsourcing and automation? my company cut its on-site IT presence to 2 for a site with 300+ people and I think one is just a contractor.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

We're doing a contract negotiation with my union and employer. Employer told the union we need to get our wages up because we cant attract people. Wanted to take from our pension and put it in wages.

Got the first offer this week. 1.5%, 2%, 2%, gently caress youu

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Also the big shop I used to work at is shutting down next year. they just got raises of 2, 2.5, 2.5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

xtal posted:

It's literally the herrenvolk line that we can't afford social programs because secret muslim trudeau is spending it all on muslim refugees.