Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Can y'all fix your lovely twitter image embed links so the awful app sees them as actual photos instead of just links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

age of consent i guess

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

age of consent

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why do they want 12 anyway? are they pedos or somethin

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

No they think trump is Jesus

what if they actually have no logical connection in their thought process because they thrive off of confusing reasonable people while they grab the knives

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

age of girls they want to rape

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1167074575802408960

in general leaking a tied internal is a bad sign

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Can y'all fix your lovely twitter image embed links so the awful app sees them as actual photos instead of just links

Trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

yes if it happens you should go to the ER

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
In all seriousness I think the doping schedule for babies might be too high

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Flavius Aetass posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DORIAN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

we especially need the help of the cspam goon who's always talking about making GBS threads

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

12? that seems pretty young to me idgi

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

let us know how long it takes you

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shovelbum posted:

Is it? I have no idea what ppl do in office jobs tbqh

All loving all the time. Office drones gently caress more than sailors

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

fix the app

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

zegermans posted:

what if they actually have no logical connection in their thought process because they thrive off of confusing reasonable people while they grab the knives

That's the masters of chuds. The chuds themselves are servile cowards

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

uh is this a common slur (im assuming its a slur) or are chuds getting creative?

It can be used as an adjective to mean arrogant/sanctimonious, but it's usually deployed in a non-sociopolitical context by over-educated literary types and I'm pretty sure that's not the case here.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

sandoz posted:

lol, if you've ever typed a loving period in this thread!

lol!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

please lord chungus make the hurricane hit mar a lago like a nuke, please if there is any cosmic justice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Idk if you know this but sailors count whores in their gently caress total, it's kind of cheating

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

zegermans posted:

it's this they just conjure up random symbol structures in their heads like they neurons a hosed up jumble of pinball machine parts struck by lightning

the pizzagate stuff is all real tho #justice4jeffery

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Admiral Ray posted:

Sailor?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i think you forgot something :smugbert:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

gasdffadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

On the bright side the hurricane will certainly kill all the bed bugs at Doral

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Schnorkles posted:

It's a p bad sign for that dude that the last guy had to cheat to win a district that went +11 for Trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

coolness under manufactured pressure is 95% of having an office job so

Coolness is having courage

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Roosevelt posted:

please lord chungus make the hurricane hit mar a lago like a nuke, please if there is any cosmic justice

we're starting a meditation circle, join us

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Roosevelt posted:

There's not.

If the storm blows over a wobbly trash bin down the street Trump is going to try to file an insurance claim and receive government aid for damages.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

shyduck posted:

On the bright side the hurricane will certainly kill all the bed bugs at Doral

Doral will die before the bedbugs do.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

always nice to get an update on the 2018 midterms that are still going on, thank you plane

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

BIG

WET

TOYS

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This is an east coast hurricane. Within 20 miles inland the wind will decrease by 30 or 40 mph. It's the storm surge that's most deadly unless you live in an RV park. Unfortunately, Mar-a-lago will be fine and Trump will brag about it in a tweet.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames
Did Abe really fall his rear end down a sand bunker while golfing with trump like is that an actual thing or was that part of an ongoing dmt hallucination as my brain shuts down and my consciousness blinks out

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I mean getting a little old at that point but who are you to be that picky

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

This is an east coast hurricane. Within 20 miles inland the wind will decrease by 30 or 40 mph. It's the storm surge that's most deadly unless you live in an RV park. Unfortunately, Mar-a-lago will be fine and Trump will brag about it in a tweet.

what about Andrew?

what about Poland?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Bethamphetamine posted:

We all need to make peace with the fact that Mar-a-Lago (or the Mar A Lago as AP calls it) will outlive us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

emfive posted:

what about Andrew?

what about Poland?