Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
1 Punch Man

Edit: 1 Caped Baldy Seeks Worthy Adversary

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Keep kicking rear end Operant, this is my favorite comic right now by light years. I'm always really excited when a new page loads up, because they're always so drat good. Even if it's a set up page, the details and setting are so extraordinary that it's fun to read. Being introduced to them all at once in book form would be like being strapped to Jugg's motorcycle. Hook it into my loving veins.

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
Thanks for the encouraging words, it means a lot.

This book gets really loving spicy and a poo poo ton of people are going to get mad at me for the way it ends I guarantee it.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Operant posted:

This book gets really loving spicy and a poo poo ton of people are going to get mad at me for the way it ends I guarantee it.
I can't believe Solomon David tries doing the ten-point planetary death strike but slips on a banana peel and blows up the sun again.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Operant posted:

'I can't believe Allison slit Zaid's throat and became Solomon's new protege' kind of book-end?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Grouchio posted:

'I can't believe Allison slit Zaid's throat and became Solomon's new protege' kind of book-end?

Sure didn't see it coming. I figured Allison would get ringed out or something well before the finals and find it's not the end of the world (at that moment) to pick herself up, and move forward.

No matter how the book ends, my reaction will likely be either shouting the word "poo poo" stretched over the course of two minutes, or a simple "oh holy gently caress" and collapse, staring into a starless sky (the ceiling of an apartment) and end with furious poo poo passing in this thread.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
White chain steals the key because she's in denial of everything, Allison mainlines sword law to get it back?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Operant posted:

I look forward to you not ending things with my OT3 White Chain/Al/Cio and getting all het up about it.

e: also, dude, your poo poo is sick so we're all gonna take a ride on your disco stick.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 29, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CMS posted:

White chain steals the key because she's in denial of everything, Allison mainlines sword law to get it back?
No, no, we're supposed to be saying unlikely endings.

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010
Thank you for this wonderful comic Operant. It continues to inspire me every time I read it and this contest has gotten me drawing again I kind of love it.

I really need to do the digital inking for those pages...

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Operant posted:

hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Operant posted:

Ok now I'm fuckin' hyped.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes hell yes

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
First she came for the unmasked demons, but I said nothing because I was not a demon

Then she came for the trees of immortality, but I remained silent because I was not a tree

She came to Himself, but no matter I am everyone

Now she comes for that smirking rear end in a top hat swolemon, and I am going to MC the poo poo out of it because i'm your best pal gog-agog

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Bold move to reveal that Allison's homeworld has been a simulation of worms the entire time OP

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

No matter how it ends, I'm expecting it to be furiously, and really loving dumbassedly

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Operant posted:

allah yisun akbar

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Look, I have one specific request: Please do not kill Nyave. She deserves to Not Die. A lot.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Joe Slowboat posted:

Look, I have one specific request: Please do not kill Nyave. She deserves to Not Die. A lot.

Real talk, I think it's a bad idea to try and speculate on the outcome of a story when you know the author is reading. If someone gets it right, they might second-guess themselves and change it to something worse but "unexpected" just to appease the fans' perceived desire to be surprised, or at the very least feel less confident about their story because they feel like it's telegraphing too much. I speculate on stuff that is pretty clearly coming (like Maya training Alison) but otherwise I try not to predict how anything will end up going.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The infinite internet monkeys will always have guessed every possible surprise before the story was even started. It is inevitable and should be ignored.

Totally awesome surprises are still totally awesome on every subsequent reread

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Joe Slowboat posted:

she already missed out on watering a tree and so is already in the bonus round

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I'm not guessing, I'm asking. I have no idea if Operant intends to kill Nyave and I'm reasonably certain he's not petty enough to decide she has to die just because someone thinks she should live. Now, if he's already planned her death? I can't imagine my request would stop it. So this mostly just expresses 'hey Nyave is neat.'

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Allison is going to give the Key to Zaid and then get written out of the comic entirely.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917
Allison and Salami Dave get married and she gains a shitload of stepkids

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Isn't it the second to last chapter? The story has to reach its nadir somehow.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Alison and Metatron get together and live happily ever after. Apart from universal armageddon but that stops just outside their front lawn so it's okay.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

witchcore ricepunk posted:

Allison and Salami Dave get married and she gains a shitload of stepkids

All of whom are older than her and righteously pissed about their dad's new wife.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

habeasdorkus posted:

my OT3 White Chain/Al/Cio and getting all het up about it.

That doesn't sound very het.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Operant posted:

your poo poo owns and I'm pumped for KSBD's transition to slice-of-life harem manga

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

The scene where they coerce Zaid into getting into the god corpse or they’ll make the freshly one-eyed Allison do it again will be iconic.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I can't believe Allison is going to die and then the real story starts with Nyave killings the gods and then fighting the anti-spirals.

And I especially can't believe Allison is going to fall in love with her adopted daughter, right at the very end of the goddamn story.

(Still mad about that one)

SardonicTyrant fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 29, 2019

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Some storytellers become attached to characters and that makes it harder to write certain things. Then there are authors who have a story to tell and will make their characters go through whatever is needed to tell it. Getting the feeling operant might be the latter.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

turns out kill six billion demons is a sled

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Mindblast posted:

Some storytellers become attached to characters and that makes it harder to write certain things. Then there are authors who have a story to tell and will make their characters go through whatever is needed to tell it. Getting the feeling operant might be the latter.

Don't you dare, Operant loves Crate of Teacups as much as anyone, and I am positive they'll get their noodleshop in the end.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Operant posted:

Looking forward to the tournament ending with the OTC winner no-selling Allison White Chain’s best attack and then getting obliterated by Salami Dave’s scornful glare.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My face to your foot style BUT IT WORKS

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Operant posted:

Hell yeah! Super pumped to feed on the tears of fandom in this thread

I hope you get a good cut from the trades because my brother and I will pay -whatever- for 'em for our sister. Best webcomic out there right now, period.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Operant posted:

tHANKS FOR THE SPOILERS DAD

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

tHANKS FOR THE SPOILERS DAD

this is how he shows his paternal disapproval for our lack of kung fu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Someone pilots a god corpse like a Megazord.