Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Hellsau posted:

You know I don't think I've ever watched someone smoke a cigar, but if it's anything like a cigarette, the ember on the front of PJW's cigar should be getting larger/brighter if he was actually smoking it there, right?

You're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke, you're just supposed to puff on it to get the flavors. If you tried inhaling a cigar you'd just get nicotine poisoning. So when you smoke cigars, there's not going to be a drawn pull from inhaling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sounds dumb gimmie a buzz

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
just smoke black and milds or swisher sweets like a normal person

two for 99c

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 08:48 on Aug 30, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blast of Confetti posted:

sounds dumb gimmie a buzz

You could inhale a bit if you want I guess, but a single cigar has 100x the equivalent of nicotine to a cigarette.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
black and milds to compliment a nice cider is antifa now

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I love the right wing theme of posing with cigars but not actually smoking them.

Just sucking on a big, brown Cuban. Triggered yet, libs :smug:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
I hate the alt-right's obsession with smoking cigars and the like, because I genuinely like the occasional cigar and I'm afraid someone's gonna think I'm one of them if they see me smoking it.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Samovar posted:

I hate the alt-right's obsession with smoking cigars and the like, because I genuinely like the occasional cigar and I'm afraid someone's gonna think I'm one of them if they see me smoking it.

Move to Europe, or better yet Asia where everyone still smokes all the time everywhere.

It owns

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

420 Gank Mid posted:

Move to Europe, or better yet Asia where everyone still smokes all the time everywhere.

It owns

I AM in Europe. I'm just scared that it's moved over here as well.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
asia sounds like my jam (not weaboo)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I like fresh mountain air.
But not too much lest I get dizzy.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Avirosb posted:

Just sucking on a big, brown Cuban. Triggered yet, libs :smug:

what roger stone does with his wife in their private life is their own business

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
problem: nazi sticker bullshit in my hood. more than usual

solution: bmac has friends now to tear that poo poo down. also apply maoist principles to enlist petit-bourgeois business owners and bar managers against the imperialist threat (nazis)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

problem: nazi sticker bullshit in my hood. more than usual

solution: bmac has friends now to tear that poo poo down. also apply maoist principles to enlist petit-bourgeois business owners and bar managers against the imperialist threat (nazis)

I don't know what they put in sticker glue these days but some of them are loving hard to scratch off with no chance of just peeling off. And they've started to print out like A5-size stickers so there's a lot to remove.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spraypaint

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samovar posted:

if you can confidently enjoy a cigar then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. when it comes to the alt-right it's all a cargo cult and they don't know what they're doing.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't know what they put in sticker glue these days but some of them are loving hard to scratch off with no chance of just peeling off. And they've started to print out like A5-size stickers so there's a lot to remove.
yeah the smaller ones haven't made much of an impression so they're going for bigger ones nowadays. tip: all you need is a dishrag and a bottle of water. if they're just using paper and glue, wet that poo poo nice and good then scrub. only takes a few seconds. leaves the gluey film residue behind but no biggie. the top layer that has all the ink will melt right off.

bmac is an advocate of good boy antifascism. friendly and local neighbors and residents who are friends with all the bar managers and don't like trouble and nazi bullshit = trouble. they're the bad boys so be the good boys. if they're leaving it up near bars, canvass the bars (and tip well) and tell them about which spots they're hitting on their block. some of these places won't even let MAGA hats in anymore. too much trouble.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i dunno but fash from what i've seen seem obsessed with presenting as "revolutionaries" which if you live in the united states is a crock to me and just translates (in their case) into acting like total loving racist shitweasels. like you're in some upper middle class suburb like the ones here living with their divorce dads and doing nazi sticker bullshit on the weekends like babby's first graffiti campaign. maybe it makes them feel good i suppose. but it's a joke. the revolution if it comes will come from the masses and in my experience they're not into this nazi bullshit.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 10:21 on Aug 30, 2019

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Jerry Cotton posted:

I have one of those mini crowbar/scraper tools on my keyring for quick sticker removal. I haven't seen any with razor blades under them yet, but it's best to play it safe.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

yeah the smaller ones haven't made much of an impression so they're going for bigger ones nowadays. tip: all you need is a dishrag and a bottle of water. if they're just using paper and glue, wet that poo poo nice and good then scrub. only takes a few seconds. leaves the gluey film residue behind but no biggie. the top layer that has all the ink will melt right off.

bmac is an advocate of good boy antifascism. friendly and local neighbors and residents who are friends with all the bar managers and don't like trouble and nazi bullshit = trouble. they're the bad boys so be the good boys. if they're leaving it up near bars, canvass the bars (and tip well) and tell them about which spots they're hitting on their block. some of these places won't even let MAGA hats in anymore. too much trouble.

yeah i think harvest house has come out as maga hats banned, after some nazis started some poo poo with one of their bartenders

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

420 Gank Mid posted:

It owns

It loving sucks lol. Like the literal one thing America is better on.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Pander posted:

As explosive traps with which to catch the batman?

nice av/post combo :v:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I love the right wing theme of posing with cigars but not actually smoking them.

i miss the guy who was a more racist kane from c&c so much

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
paying for a future limited edition "gorilla brain thmoov thigarss"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Grape posted:

It loving sucks lol. Like the literal one thing America is better on.

"it's actually good people still are big on this habit we've known for decades gives you cancer."

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Smoking is stupid bullshit but it does look cool
E: sometimes

ContinuityNewTimes has issued a correction as of 15:56 on Aug 30, 2019

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
cigars are fine but as soon as you start doing it to be seen doing it or trying to talk about it with other people you instantly turn into a garbage person.

They are the rick and morty of vices.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

I don't recommend showing yourself in public when you do it

but smoking corn cob pipes with tasty pipe tobacco is more fun than any cigar

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Bullfrog posted:

Hello Douglas MacArthur

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Bullfrog posted:

used to do this and mix in weed :cool:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

andy trying and fuckin failing to do damage control

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1167441859603513345

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

robbed?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

of his confidence in holding fruit containers

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Samovar posted:

it predates the alt-right, they're all just trying to be their hero

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

andy trying and fuckin failing to do damage control

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1167441859603513345

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1167346211801616384?s=21

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"infiltrated" doing some heavy rear end lifting here

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Epic High Five posted:

"infiltrated" doing some heavy rear end lifting here

it's almost like the "Founding Editor @Quillette" is disingenuously trying to validate the rightwing noise machine as legit journalism... but I repeat myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ngo(Vietnamese) Tiny(Polynesian), Joseph Gibson(Half-Japanese), Enrique Tarrio(AfroCuban)

It's gotta bother the old 'blood and soil' crowd so much that the face of American fascism today are POC.

I cant even imagine what the old bone heads I used to clash with back in my ARA days are feeling about all this. Wild times folks, wild times.