Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
The fact that the bottom right panel of that page is literally an rear end with speedlines is hilarious to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Did she open the door with her butt?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Rhonne posted:

It's Mt. Lady. Of course she did.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I missed these goofball children

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Hori taking cues from the Prison School artist.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Rhonne posted:

Search your feelings.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Rhonne posted:

Do you not?

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
she used a lot more force than mirio did but doors are harder than bushes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is a really refreshing change of pace after My Villain Academia. :allears:

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

All heroes open doors with their butts.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Funky Valentine posted:

All heroes open doors with their butts.

hell yeah turns out im a hero

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Remind me, what's the leading theory for what Nana Shimura's Quirk was? Was it Decay or a variation on it? Or something else?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Junpei posted:

Remind me, what's the leading theory for what Nana Shimura's Quirk was? Was it Decay or a variation on it? Or something else?

That's the current theory, but it's also possible that Shigaraki's quirk is a strange mutation(it wouldn't be the first time we saw a kid with a quirk unrelated to their parent's) and Nana could have some completely different quirk.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
In one of Shigaraki's flashbacks it's pretty much explicitly stated that the quirk is a mutation and something previously unseen.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hope All Might gives Deku that journal on the previous OFA users soon, it would be cool if we actually knew what powers he was working towards ahead of time instead of them just popping up at the most dramatic moment. Though, even if he does get the journal soon, I'd imagine that some information would still be missing since I'm sure at least one or two of the previous holders were before pro-heroes were an actual thing.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Rhonne posted:

I hope All Might gives Deku that journal on the previous OFA users soon, it would be cool if we actually knew what powers he was working towards ahead of time instead of them just popping up at the most dramatic moment. Though, even if he does get the journal soon, I'd imagine that some information would still be missing since I'm sure at least one or two of the previous holders were before pro-heroes were an actual thing.

What # wielder was bald Black Whip dude?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Junpei posted:

What # wielder was bald Black Whip dude?

We don't know yet. He only told Deku his quirk. We don't even know his name yet.

The names of all the OFA holders have some kind of reference to what # holder they are, so learning their names would help us learn their order as well.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Aug 31, 2019

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Rhonne posted:

Kaminari also throws finger guns all the time, including when he shoots electricity from his hand. So it could be a thing, or it could just be him trying to look cool.

(strictly speaking it's not directly related to electricity but adjacent enough and it's easy to recognize)

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

New Season 4 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAkOEfli-hA

I like what I assume is the OP, I love Blue Encount.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Look at this guy

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

That's just a perfectly normal man doing his job. Maybe you should be a little more open minded. :colbert:

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Hihohe posted:

Look at this guy

Seems like Horikoshi has been catching up on his horror classics.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I'm gonna use that guy when goons go way too deep into theories and weird discussions.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Is there no social media in this world? Lucky kids.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRjWwLV_Xuo
Next PV dropped.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hihohe posted:

Look at this guy

Quirks did it

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Nana's quirk is decay but it only works on relationships with your family members.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Is there an anime season 4 thread? Do we just update the title of the old one?

E: Interesting that the trailers don't show anything past the internship arc. Maybe we're not getting further than Overhaul this season?

fractalairduct fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Sep 1, 2019

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

fractalairduct posted:

Is there an anime season 4 thread? Do we just update the title of the old one?

E: Interesting that the trailers don't show anything past the internship arc. Maybe we're not getting further than Overhaul this season?

it's far more likely they only have up to the Overhaul final fight animated

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

going by the usual trend of having a post-arc after the Big loving Thing, i expect we'll end with the festival and then it's a coin toss whether we fully end with the new hero rankings or whether that starts season 5

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

fractalairduct posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JezE6iZUWxo

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

You guys quirk-shaming that lovely devil man are exactly what Re-Destro is fighting against.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Official translation

https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1168288191754858496

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
"Flash some smiles and you'll be a genuine lady-killer!"

"My smile will kill women?!"

Shouto. Never stop being adorably dense.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
They're basically right at the end of their first year IIRC. We're gonna see if we're gonna do the 2nd year skip that most school manga do or if we'll get into it a bit.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I really want to see what the kids look like in the third year, about to graduate. Would the villains still be underground by then? I feel that the way the villains are set up they'll quickly become a threat that can't be ignored and a time skip would feel really weird

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I wonder what'll happen over the vacation.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The skip is that UA gets destroyed over the summer. No more second year!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

With internships starting up again, I wonder who Deku will work with this time? With Nighteye dead, he's going to have to find a new hero. It would be neat to see him working with someone not directly connected with All Might for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Rhonne posted:

With internships starting up again, I wonder who Deku will work with this time? With Nighteye dead, he's going to have to find a new hero. It would be neat to see him working with someone not directly connected with All Might for once.

Let it be Mirko :pray: