Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The least confusing thing about the Epstein murders is Epstein's oil painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red heels, pointing at the viewer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Adam Duritz, the lead singer of the Countin Crows, donated his detached dreadlocks to the Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Jazerus posted:

The media thinks the public is dumb enough to believe that he committed suicide.

and as it turns out, a large section of the public is, in fact, dumb enough to believe it.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Feranon posted:

and as it turns out, a large section of the public is, in fact, dumb enough to believe it.

he knew if he revealed anything he’d be murdered and he did. sounds like suicide. check mate!!

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Suicide by cabal

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Goon Danton posted:

Suicide by cabal

jeff's favorite movie was undoubtedly the breakfast club, which is 5 young teens trapped by a sadist.

he knew full well if you mess with the bull you get the horns.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Trump postpones Denmark trip after prime minister declines to sell him Greenland

(that’s a real WaPo headline, btw)

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the most prominent activist fighting global warming is a sixteen-year-old swedish girl skipping out of school and currently sailing into an area threatened by a freak storm

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The President of the United States looked up at the sky and exclaimed "I am the chosen one!" in a totally serious, not joking fashion

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Texas Executes Man for Murder Conviction Whose Alibi Was That He Was Already Incarcerated

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the government of brazil has the destruction of the amazon rainforest as its active policy

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
So when Vanity Fair was investigating Jeffrey Epstein (in a story that ended up being watered down) Graydon Carter found a bullet outside his home and the severed head of a dead cat.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Graydon Carter is definitely not a pedophile, why do you ask

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Orban and Mick Mulvaney are meeting in Fátima on a meeting promoted by the International Catholic Legislators Network

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The Democratic Party's centrist caucus -- which has openly criticized the Green New Deal for being unrealistic and unaffordable --is now tweeting out proposals "for an iceberg-making submarine that could produce 82-foot-wide, 16-foot-thick chunks of ice" to combat climate change.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

The president has proposed using nuclear weapons against hurricanes.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Willie Tomg posted:

The Democratic Party's centrist caucus -- which has openly criticized the Green New Deal for being unrealistic and unaffordable --is now tweeting out proposals "for an iceberg-making submarine that could produce 82-foot-wide, 16-foot-thick chunks of ice" to combat climate change.

ice floats tho?!?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

This apparently gets suggested so often that NOAA has a page just to shoot it down.

https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Willie Tomg posted:

The designer claims the sub will be powered by perpetual motion machines embedded in every inch of the hull.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
In order to combat the incineration of most of the Amazon rainforest, G-7 nations have pledged an emergency fund roughly 10% the size of the production budget of Boss Baby.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The best part about Ghislaine Maxwell obviously staging those photos at In-N-Out is how before her lawyer's media firm sold them to the NY Post, they photoshopped in an ad for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's new movie.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Even the president got in on owning Bret Stephens yesterday

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Willie Tomg posted:

The Democratic National Convention actively declined to have a debate centered on climate change, despite the objections of multiple Democratic presidential candidates.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
#RacistVirgin here, officially partnered with Activision Blizzard to bring you this exciting announcement about World of Warcraft classic!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
The British prime minister might be the only person in the world who knows how many children he has

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Said prime minister has recently suspended parliament in order to prevent them from serving as a check on his power. There has been some mild pushback on this

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The Straight Pride Parade has kicked off with an anime Sargon of Akkad body pillow

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The frontrunner for Democratic candidate for the office of President of the United States once said that if it were up to him he would criminalize raves, and put everyone involved with one in jail, using any rationale he could.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
After his conviction for pedophilia, the Seraphim scalp tattoo on Adolph Hitler's last living relative will be at most the third thing ever asked about him in casual conversation.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Gum posted:

The British prime minister might be the only person in the world who knows how many children he has

I need this explained

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Boris fucks

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I solemnly cross the room and set the "days since Moviebob called for eugenics" counter back to zero.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I don't know how many times I need to explain this, but: Kamala Harris and a field full of her supporters did NOT hear the guy enunciate "retard" so that's why they all laughed and she replied "well said!"

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
"I've always said I am not a saint, I'm a work in progress, but I will not be held hostage by my past," she said of the article, which detailed her link to Liberian warlord Charles Taylor and alleged serial rapist Harvey Weinstein.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the british prime minister is mulling over the possibility of calling a vote of no confidence in his own administration

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
A Wargame at RAND Puts Teen Girls in Command

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Boris Johnson has lost 6 of his first 6 commons votes, the first PM in history to do so and surpassing previous record holder Boris Johnson, who lost 5 of his first 5.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Willie Tomg posted:

Boris Johnson has lost 6 of his first 6 commons votes, the first PM in history to do so and surpassing previous record holder Boris Johnson, who lost 5 of his first 5.

I'm starting to understand why no one else wanted to be PM during the Age of Brexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
After getting fired by the President over twitter the National Security Adviser began messaging his version of events to Fox News hosts who were live on air.