Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

It's written Lati@s you fool! You imbecile!!

oh dip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Mustached Demon posted:

Give us party hat wurmple.

after what they did to squirtle I both want and don't want this

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
I'm okay with more chances to get shiny Eevees. Just got my third and I need more!!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Psion posted:

after what they did to squirtle I both want and don't want this

Supertrooper Blastoise owns though.

Mines named farva.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Party hat Wurmple is a must and any day it doesn't happen is a shameful day.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're going to get Pikachu wearing a Wurmple wearing a party hat.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol gently caress, I checked before I popped my 7 day today in case I wanted to wait, hell no. Finally got a non-latias Groudon. Not even gonna give a poo poo about tasks this next 8 weeks, just gonna hold on to that 7 day more than likely for next rotation.

Get hosed Niantic

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lmao what a troll

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I was getting nothing but Lati@ses before and I think I legitimately prefer flower crown eevees to more of them.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
More flower crown Eevees is cool with me, I like them, but not really 2 months-like them.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Yeah, I'm in the "time to not give a gently caress about research tasks for two months!" camp. I don't have any shiny flower eevees, and my desire to have one is basically zero. I've already got a surplus of all the current shiny eevees, and I have no interest in clogging up my storage with every possible eevee variant.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Give us party hat wurmple.

Pretty sure not giving us Party Hat Wurmple is illegal. I'm calling the police right now, and telling them Granos is involved in this

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Give me whismur as a loving breakthrough reward so I can advance this quest

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Beat up a Team Rocket Grunt yesterday and got a nice surprise.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Centzon Totochtin posted:

:emptyquote:

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I got a Loudmer as one yesterday. :sigh:

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Final call for MBurns. We're going to be ultra buddies tomorrow if you want to schedule a time to pop eggs.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I thought the whismur task was bad, but catching 50 psychic or steel pokemon has become a real challenge. Hopefully now that the water event is over, I’ll be able to catch them faster than 3 in 4 days.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

at least klink is coming

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
Dont klinkshame

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

empty baggie posted:

I thought the whismur task was bad, but catching 50 psychic or steel pokemon has become a real challenge. Hopefully now that the water event is over, I’ll be able to catch them faster than 3 in 4 days.

This week marked the first time in months that I bothered doing the Meltan box from Pokemon Let’s Go...

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

empty baggie posted:

Meltan boxes help if you have them available, also there's a lot of weird dual-typed psychic or steel pokemon that fairly commonly nest (Girafarig, Jynx, Exeggcute, Natu, Baltoy, Skarmory, Aron...) so if you have local participation on Silph Road's nest atlas you can probably knock it out fairly quickly with the help of incense.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Meltan boxes help if you have them available, also there's a lot of weird dual-typed psychic or steel pokemon that fairly commonly nest (Girafarig, Jynx, Exeggcute, Natu, Baltoy, Skarmory, Aron...) so if you have local participation on Silph Road's nest atlas you can probably knock it out fairly quickly with the help of incense.

None of those are currently nesting around here, although I did manage to find a few Natu between my last post and now, and I hatched an Aron but I’m not sure if it counted. I’m up to 9 of 50 now! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day since my Gotcha is charged up and I finally got my red ball count up from a bunch of gifts.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Mustached Demon posted:

Supertrooper Blastoise owns though.

Mines named farva.

it very much does, but when the pitch is "sunglasses squirtle" there is exactly one pair of sunglasses everyone wants and niantic both did it wrong and just recycled some poo poo they put on a pikachu. It does not bode well for them managing to copy their own loading screen art correctly.

on the upside, I was IVing my last catches from water festival and I got a 100 krabby, which is now a kingler with crabhammer. so, that's cool.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

What are the GenV monsters that I want to target?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kensei posted:

Timburr and trubbish for sure.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008

kensei posted:

This video covers all the must-haves.

https://youtu.be/2TTrcd5yqpk

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
:wtc: those names sound fake

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

FistEnergy posted:

:wtc: those names sound fake

Be thankful we didn't get Vulgina.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I’ve never played a pokemon game before go, so when I evolve poo poo sometimes I’m surprised. After walking a hippopotas for 110km and finally evolving him, drat does hippodon look mean as poo poo! I’m sure he’s not really useful, but at least he’s 91% and he may have replaced my 100% shuckle as my favorite Pokémon. I replaced him as my buddy with my newly hatched 100% clamperl, so we’ll see how that evolution goes. (Edit: apparently it wasn’t hatched and the gotcha caught it)

Ps: typing Pokémon names on an iPhone with autocorrect turned on is a bit of a challenge.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

empty baggie posted:

I’ve never played a pokemon game before go, so when I evolve poo poo sometimes I’m surprised. After walking a hippopotas for 110km and finally evolving him, drat does hippodon look mean as poo poo! I’m sure he’s not really useful, but at least he’s 91% and he may have replaced my 100% shuckle as my favorite Pokémon. I replaced him as my buddy with my newly hatched 100% clamperl, so we’ll see how that evolution goes. (Edit: apparently it wasn’t hatched and the gotcha caught it)

Ps: typing Pokémon names on an iPhone with autocorrect turned on is a bit of a challenge.

Clampy has two evolutions, and you're mandated to have strong opinions on which is the cool one and which is the stupid one.

Obviously the correct opinion is that the cool one is the sexy pink noodle nosed sea horror vampire with a shell bikini

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Made sure I did my seventh day research this morning, got a Latias instead of a crown Eevee.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

kensei posted:

Made sure I did my seventh day research this morning, got a Latias instead of a crown Eevee.

It probably kicks over at 1pm PDT like most changes

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Nth Doctor posted:

It probably kicks over at 1pm PDT like most changes

Yup which is why I did it this morning. Counted toward my catch 50 steel/psychic too!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I got a kyogre, first non lati@s in 3 months , the day it flips it crown Eevee. Pouring one out for niantics rng

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I got Kyogre too!

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I also did my breakthrough this morning and I'm glad I did since it was a shiny Kyogre.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Wish I hadn't. It was yet another Groudon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy gently caress my gotcha caught a ditto. God drat I am free of those research steps. Free!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Seems in bad taste for them to not yet have clarified that they were just kidding about the breakthrough rewards and its actually something not completely stupid