Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

loving gently caress gently caress gently caress loving gently caress fufck fuckers

loving gently caress gently caress gently caress loving gently caress fufck fuckers

Aino Minako has issued a correction as of 03:46 on Sep 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cotton candy ice cream sounds good right now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

true fact: last night i had a nightmare that i was in timonium, maryland, and kept trying to catch a bus on york road but the buses kept going past me with the bus drivers smirking at me

this happened to us on ridgely before lmao

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

snoo posted:

my internet was down for like ten minutes yesterday so I was looking at this picture of my rat in a cone

and drew some stupid poo poo really fast

I really like how you did the pink there on that ice cream cone

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLfVL9UN1sc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Aino Minako posted:

where's the sig

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

we still doing hipster ukulele covers

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznAYy5yL2A

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

after all the political stuff I've done today, despite it being 13 hours straight of stress and organizing and cajoling (of people who are totally on board and great tbf), I'm as energized and optimistic as I've ever been

all CSPAM doomers should actually get involved and make a difference in their community, it's extremely beautiful and validating

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trugmo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
sometimes i wish i had a pocket addamere to pull out and remind me of the rules of cybernetic relationships because this right fetching robot is, i'm pretty sure, hitting on me while it pours coffee into my paper cup

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
big juicy natural trumps

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Al! posted:

where's the sig

fixed

edit: *loving fixed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thank you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Epic High Five posted:

after all the political stuff I've done today, despite it being 13 hours straight of stress and organizing and cajoling (of people who are totally on board and great tbf), I'm as energized and optimistic as I've ever been

all CSPAM doomers should actually get involved and make a difference in their community, it's extremely beautiful and validating

sorry I'm still committed to a mind meld with Dorian

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Nae! posted:

hahah oh man thats gonna be so much work but idve done the same thing if i could

Not necessarily! We have a Berner and another larger dog. They're both fat and excitable, but it's been fun raising them.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

emfive posted:

sorry I'm still committed to a mind meld with Dorian

may wanna make sure which Dorian you're talking about because the novel is so profoundly unreadable and tedious and gay that you'd likely be converted to homosexual house of lords weirdo by proximity

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
trump!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

where's the september shitpost (tromp) (very bad) *(shithead shitface piece of poo poo) thread? i need my hate

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Aino Minako posted:

where's the september shitpost (tromp) (very bad) *(shithead shitface piece of poo poo) thread? i need my hate

It's not September in America yet bro

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Epic High Five posted:

I'm good with drinking myself to death, thanks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Odessa.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

haljordan posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

[extremely Worf voice]

Minsk

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haljordan posted:

that's fine just vote for Bernie and give money to Bernie

if he gets elected and starts a revolution part of it will be the sort of healthcare necessary to deal with the long term effects of your current aggressive apathyt

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

may wanna make sure which Dorian you're talking about because the novel is so profoundly unreadable and tedious and gay that you'd likely be converted to homosexual house of lords weirdo by proximity

I just listened to a lecture about his trial(s) the other day, fascinating. Wilde was hounded by the Marquis of Queensbury (same guy) (also kind-of a nutcase) because he'd had an affair with his son.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

reignofevil posted:

I really like how you did the pink there on that ice cream cone

:3: ty

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hail satan

gay satan

death to gay satan

may she rise again as megagay megasatan who must re-rise again 12,000 times before we can reach year 1 in the MArxist timeline

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

make the september trunmk thread so I remember to pay rent when I'm sitting on the toilet tomorrow morning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

emfive posted:

I just listened to a lecture about his trial(s) the other day, fascinating. Wilde was hounded by the Marquis of Queensbury (same guy) (also kind-of a nutcase) because he'd had an affair with his son.

is he the one who got merc'd by a rando rifle shot into the bushes?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Epic High Five posted:

that's fine just vote for Bernie and give money to Bernie

if he gets elected and starts a revolution part of it will be the sort of healthcare necessary to deal with the long term effects of your current aggressive apathyt

If by healthcare you mean halfway decent cocaine then I am in.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

megagay megasatan

good band/album name

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

our neighbors had an unpaid rent notice on their door today and I rly hope they don't end up leaving bc they're quiet and also gay like us so

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Epic High Five posted:

hail satan

gay satan

death to gay satan

may she rise again as megagay megasatan who must re-rise again 12,000 times before we can reach year 1 in the MArxist timeline

technology today allows for 5 gigasatan resurrections per second hence $300 nyc lunches with two adults and a child in a stroller. what a time to be alive

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haljordan posted:

If by healthcare you mean halfway decent cocaine then I am in.

ya it's fine no worries, it's like 1/1000th as costly and harmful as being a landlord so whatever, do blow until you die who cares yolo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

is he the one who got merc'd by a rando rifle shot into the bushes?

I think that was his son Francis. The elder Marquess died probably of syphilis lol

Churchill's father Randolph also had syphilis because in college some of his friends got him drunk/drugged and hooked him up with a prostitute, boys will be boys

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

snoo posted:

why did I say I could still work sundays :cripes:

why do you keep falling for it!? lol snoo say no!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
just checking the post count and Al! if you post more you can catch last girl
I believe in you buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

come on Al!