Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

It's a small world playing in my head louder and louder as I scroll, the sound is so real it hurts, blood begins leaking out of my ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

was mostly thinking of david koch enabling his nephew's Hawaiian t-shirt company

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

FRINGE posted:

Where/who is that one from?

CBS News had an article a couple days ago that helped shine some light on Epstein's early financial career. Needless to say, the situation is clearly sketchy but it's hard to decipher exactly what happened from the article and the obviously biased subjects.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-worked-at-towers-financial-with-stephen-hoffenberg-who-committed-ponzi-scheme-crimes/

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Atrocious Joe posted:

whenever I see photos of Epstein and Maxwell with politicians and business leaders, I always have to wonder if being part of a pedophile slavery ring is actually the worst thing they have done in their life

like david koch? it's a toss up

You’re a fool if you don’t think they murder most of these children in ritualistic ways after they rape them.

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I guarantee you the plot of the Hostel movies are true too

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

tylersayten posted:

You’re a fool if you don’t think they murder most of these children in ritualistic ways after they rape them.

That's silly. If they disembowel too many of them during ceremonies who's going to sell drugs and make money for them? It's possible but imprudent imo.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1167991642420211713?s=19

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

tylersayten posted:

I guarantee you the plot of the Hostel movies are true too

Eli Roth was right

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Maxwell involved with Cantor Fitzgerald? there goes that 9/11 connection again

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maxwell involved with Cantor Fitzgerald? there goes that 9/11 connection again

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1168000133977407488?s=19

🙃

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The CIA short sold United while buying up Americans Airlines stock pre-9/11 and used it to tank United while further consolidating the aviation industry while defaulting on employee pensions.

The person they brought in to do it? Glenn Tilton.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Tilton

"Tilton grew up in Latin America, and attended high school in Brazil, where his father worked for the United States' Central Intelligence Agency. [2] After earning a bachelor's degree in International Relations from the University of South Carolina, Tilton wanted to start a career in the airline industry, but was warned against it by a family friend, the manager of the Pan American Airways Latin America Division. Tilton listened to the friend's advice and went on to follow his father's footsteps and join the C.I.A. but months before his start date, Tilton began a career in the private sector working for Texaco in 1970, servicing gas stations throughout Washington, D.C."

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1168023110496337921?s=19

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Christoph posted:

If pedophilia is normalized they won't be able to extort

also why would they need to? its not like its that hard for them to gently caress kids. its just a weird homophobic conspiracy theory

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Farm Frenzy posted:

also why would they need to? its not like its that hard for them to gently caress kids. its just a weird homophobic conspiracy theory

are you saying being anti-paedo is homophobic

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

would like some credit for raising the 9/11 put options about 500 pages back

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Giga Gaia posted:

screen peeking in goldeneye 64

this is how you win and I will never apologize for this, or anything, ever

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
fast forward to about 2:36.... interesting shot of a grey haired guy on The island from a couple days ago

https://youtu.be/PyxLEPecNyg

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

we are allowed to hate the lower class folks who work for him right? :ohdear:

like am i allowed to say "that gently caress on that four wheeler sucks poo poo and should be thrown in the ocean for supporting his family this way even though his choices are extremely limited"

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Sep 1, 2019

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

we are allowed to hate the lower class folks who work for him right?

like am i allowed to say "that gently caress on that four wheeler sucks poo poo and should be thrown in the ocean for supporting his family this way even though his choices are extremely limited"

huh? Who said that? What I am saying is, isn’t this an interesting still image from that video?

https://imgur.com/gallery/i1ZKxP0

A Real Hologram has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Sep 1, 2019

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1168220489241616384?s=19

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/Waya7665/status/1167628830732955648?s=19

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

every single other phase of this latest ordeal with Jeffery has
been so comically poo poo i would not be surprised at all

its not him but, gently caress it, it may as well be

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I would lose my loving mind if it was him. Luckily it isnt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its anthony bourdain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hi jeffrey

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

serious i hate that guy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

we are allowed to hate the lower class folks who work for him right? :ohdear:

They deserve it once "there aren't any groups who are seriously trying to fight against this" stops being an excuse.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

what i think the cabal found out from all this is that very few people actually care if rich people are raping kids, as long as they don't have to hear about it all the time. and it's pretty telling that the people most at ease with paedophilia amongst elites, and most accepting of the (nonsensical, incoherent) official narrative of his death, are the libs, who are happy for things to get no more or less poo poo and corrupt than they are now. they're pretty happy for the clintons and tech bros to keep sticking it in 11 year olds as long as they hear a few inspiring TED talks from these same monsters that make it easier to exist in and defend this hideous system.

it's the depressing and nihilistic denouement we deserve, in many regards. this will be memory holed, the ring will keep trafficking children and maintain their parasite hold on society, and the world will keep turning.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 20:23 on Sep 1, 2019

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

it's the depressing and nihilistic denouement we deserve.

almost everyone i know active in community and political organization refuses to interact with the subject "because its just too icky"

multiple times this phrase has gently caressed my ears

its being denounced as another "leftist obsessive time waste" and for real i guess thats all it is gonna be

edit: heres the template response, this (lol chatlogs) one from a person on the manhattan DSA payroll

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 20:33 on Sep 1, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

its being denounced as another "leftist obsessive time waste" and for real i guess thats all it is gonna be

yep and it's actually a perfect example of class power in action, and how that class power is maintained.

if society still exists in 50 years, there'll be an info dump of declassified docs confirming much of what we know now, and people will shrug and say, "boy, glad it's not like that anymore", while loaning their children out to some oligarch for 3 months worth of protein paste in the tesla climate proofed bunker.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

epstein does have a brother, allegedly, who inherited all of his stuff. it could be him.

epstein has a million pictures of himself. are there any of him with his brother? when is the earliest mention of his brother? if you talk to his brother and say "jeffery, can you get this for me?" does he respond, before sheepishly hoping that you didn't catch that? I'm just asking questions!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

epstein does have a brother, allegedly, who inherited all of his stuff. it could be him.!

hes pretty bald so if its him hes wearing one of his brothers body double wigs to troll us

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I knew nobody rich enough could truly ever die.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

yep and it's actually a perfect example of class power in action, and how that class power is maintained.

if society still exists in 50 years, there'll be an info dump of declassified docs confirming much of what we know now, and people will shrug and say, "boy, glad it's not like that anymore", while loaning their children out to some oligarch for 3 months worth of protein paste in the tesla climate proofed bunker.

I like to think society will be like in the movie snowpiercer

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I want to read more stuff like the Phoenicians post, where is that from?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Jeff's brother is bald with black hair and wears glasses, he doesn't look like Jeff at all.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cia plant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

edit: heres the template response, this (lol chatlogs) one from a person on the manhattan DSA payroll

lmao what a joke