Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Pokemon Go to the poles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

“Trumped Up Trickle Down economics”

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
That debate where Trump brought out all the Clinton abusers and sat them front and center

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I know I’m a man of the people, but do I have to eat their food? - John Edwards

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
You were at my wedding, Denise...

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dreylad posted:

yeah after the Jeb primary run I'm not so sure about this anymore

There are even dumber sons

quote:

In a court deposition, taken in March and released this week, Neil claims that attractive women came to his hotel door looking for sex while he was on business trips in Hong Kong and Thailand. And as a big-hearted Texan, Neil, the third of five Bush children, merely did as he was asked.
"You have to admit it's pretty remarkable for a man to go to a hotel room door and open it and have sex with her," said his ex-wife's lawyer, Marshall Davis Brown.
"It was very unusual," Bush replied. He insists he didn't know them, did not see them afterwards and didn't pay them.
"Were they prostitutes?" he was asked.
"I don't know," he said.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
That's hilarious and I'm not excusing it of course but there are situations in testimony where the only play is to play dumb. Like I think he was probably being sent women as bribes, there. Which again, BAD, but it's not like he didn't actually know the score he's just pretending he didn't because what else is he going to do at that point.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Reagan and Bush Sr. were better on Palestine than Clinton and Obama.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

pangstrom posted:

That's hilarious and I'm not excusing it of course but there are situations in testimony where the only play is to play dumb. Like I think he was probably being sent women as bribes, there. Which again, BAD, but it's not like he didn't actually know the score he's just pretending he didn't because what else is he going to do at that point.

Yeah but a) its a hilarious lie b) blowing up your marriage bc you got bribed with prostitutes is also hilarious

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Its not as good as Jared Kushners dad being sent to jail (by Chris Christie) because he catfished his brother

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
is there any context to this? Not that it needs it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

tha_hotstepper posted:

is there any context to this? Not that it needs it

pretty sure that’s garrison before he fell in love with trump

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

pretty sure that’s garrison before he fell in love with trump

no it's from post-trump, it's supposed to be a slam

p sure Ben Garrison is one of those guys who has been in love with trump since 1988

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Peanut Butler posted:

no it's from post-trump, it's supposed to be a slam

p sure Ben Garrison is one of those guys who has been in love with trump since 1988

exactly 500 years too late

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I think it was from the 2018 senate race and is in fact pro Cruz

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Comrayn posted:

I think it was from the 2018 senate race and is in fact pro Cruz
Nah, it's definitely from the primary. It was part of a piece with the other candidates as well.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://grrrgraphics.com/ben-garrisons-superheroes-of-the-gop-debate

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I tried to look up quotes from that guy who was running on a platform of arming the homeless and turns out another guy did it last year as well lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

9/11

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

drat, i had forgotten about that

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

DiggityDoink posted:

drat, i had forgotten about that

have you forgotten about the six million as well?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

We are exactly one week away from the first actual adults being around who were born after the attacks

the war started immediately afterwards is still going on, lol

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

System Metternich posted:

We are exactly one week away from the first actual adults being around who were born after the attacks

yeah we've had soldiers who don't remember it for a couple years now, too.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

in 8 days 9/11 will be old enough to buy cigarettes

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I just remembered Lynndie England

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sailor!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Eat This Glob posted:

exactly 500 years too late

Lol

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

LastInLine posted:

I just remembered Lynndie England

Don't forget her smelly vag

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Next week Rudy Giuliani will finally be able to legally gently caress the abstract idea of 9/11

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
In August 2008, the speculation about a potential McCain-Rice ticket finally ended when then-Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska was selected as McCain's running-mate.

In early December 2008, Rice praised President-elect Barack Obama's selection of New York Senator Hillary Clinton to succeed her as Secretary of State, saying "she's terrific". Rice, who spoke to Clinton after her selection, said Clinton "is someone of intelligence and she'll do a great job".[125]

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

General Dog posted:

Next week Rudy Giuliani will finally be able to legally gently caress the abstract idea of 9/11

That clip on the daily show with Rudy Giuliani fantasizing about a literal 9 and 11 having sex

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

In August 2008, the speculation about a potential McCain-Rice ticket finally ended when then-Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska was selected as McCain's running-mate.

In early December 2008, Rice praised President-elect Barack Obama's selection of New York Senator Hillary Clinton to succeed her as Secretary of State, saying "she's terrific". Rice, who spoke to Clinton after her selection, said Clinton "is someone of intelligence and she'll do a great job".[125]

I remember my high school science teacher mentioning that McCain had picked Palin and one of the guys was horrified he'd picked a woman for veep

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Trump mentioning the horrible events of 7/11

Dwaggy
Jan 6, 2005

hmmm... yes...

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol remember zuckerberg's booster seat?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i just looked up zuck's height and TIL that he and jeff bezos are both 5'7" manlets

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol remember that time Margaret thatcher bombed Argentina over some islands literally no Brit had heard of before

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Krazyface posted:

yeah we've had soldiers who don't remember it for a couple years now, too.

Lol my friend who got scammed into signing enlistment papers when he was 17 and got deployed to the Forever War doesn't remember it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

ikanreed posted:

Lol remember that time Margaret thatcher bombed Argentina over some islands literally no Brit had heard of before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
W hitting his head after choking on a pretzel