Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Dr. Lamal and Mr. Erioioire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whybird posted:

Dr. Lamal

Rhames that keep thear secrets
Wall unfold behand the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
As the answer to a never endang story

*bills you 4000$*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hot off the meme presses y'all

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Problem Sleuth remake's looking good

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/zYqNANN.mp4

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
No dancing baby, 4/5 otherwise

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Queer_Kara/status/1168547043209596928

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

The people who grew up rolling their eyes at their parents saying that they couldn't watch The Simpsons because Bart was a disrespectful child and a bad influence now unironically making GBS threads their pants over Joker because he is a disrespectful clown and a bad influence is a soul-destroying look at the future of entertainment now that people think consuming media is an alternative to actual politics, but on the plus side it is creating some great meme content.

https://twitter.com/tickmancer/status/1163681163493433344

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

People mad at the joker for being a bad influence but don't have anything to say about the real world mafia still tangibly benefitting to this day by how much crime dramas glorify white ethnic gangs.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Sleeveless posted:

because he is a disrespectful clown and a bad influence

One example of this please

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

rodbeard posted:

People mad at the joker for being a bad influence but don't have anything to say about the real world mafia still tangibly benefitting to this day by how much crime dramas glorify white ethnic gangs.

54 years of films without the Hayes Code mandating that you have to have the good guys win and any bad behavior be done by an obviously evil person who is punished for their crimes before the film ends: https://i.imgur.com/EJ93hsT.gifv

One movie about a sad clown: https://i.imgur.com/HI0hF5K.gifv

e.

Somfin posted:

One example of this please

Entrenched media class people thinking that all fiction has to be created in a way that makes it impossible for anyone to misinterpret it or identify with a character who is not good is not a meme, even if a few of them involve people thinking that a Gangweed meme is a mass shooting manifesto.

Sleeveless has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Sep 3, 2019

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

:perfect:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1168531524414857216?s=19

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Your posts are worse than your memes, which is an impressive level of garbage.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I think Americans are just scared because their country is broken and they have like 300 mass shootings every year now because apparently america is packed with lonely white men who hate themselves and also everyone else and want to get back at the world, just like the joker

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Clearly untrue. I'm a lonely white man, and I'd rather stay in bed.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Elfface posted:

Clearly untrue. I'm a lonely white man, and I'd rather stay in bed.

Did you watch the movie to get inspired?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It was the jazz music all along

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

Collapsing Farts posted:

I think Americans are just scared because their country is broken and they have like 300 mass shootings every year now because apparently america is packed with lonely white men who hate themselves and also everyone else and want to get back at the world, just like the joker

Yeah, but the internet makes things so much worse in this regard. A bad stand-up can travel halfway around the world while a mass shooting is putting on its shoes.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Collapsing Farts posted:

Infinitum has a new favorite as of 08:21 on Sep 3, 2019

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

rodbeard posted:

That's how mafia works.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
lol if the magpies even look up when you walk past because they don't know you as a harmless moron

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Collapsing Farts posted:

The country voted for loving Donald Trump, I think its fine to assume everyone there will make the dumbest loving decision at all times possible.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

immortalyawn posted:

The country voted for loving Donald Trump, I think its fine to assume everyone there will make the dumbest loving decision at all times possible.

Not even a majority of voters voted for him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Not even a majority of voters voted for him.

The majority of the voters that elect the president did. Too bad the US isn't a democracy. :smugmrgw:

e: But you're right in that "the country" did not vote for him. Except for the millions and millions that did, of course.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jerry Cotton posted:

The majority of the voters that elect the president did. Too bad the US isn't a democracy. :smugmrgw:

e: But you're right in that "the country" did not vote for him. Except for the millions and millions that did, of course.

Dude, seriously, gently caress off with your 2002-rear end "Americans r dum" takes, it's really goddamn tiresome and unfunny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Dude, seriously, gently caress off with your 2002-rear end "Americans r dum" takes, it's really goddamn tiresome and unfunny.

Only if you're American.

Catpain
Oct 9, 2012

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Even Americans know that Americans are really super loving stupid, have you ever BEEN to a wal-martw

like the fact that even now wal-mart is the most popular goddamn store in the country is proof of our stupidity

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lol

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Mass shooters should grow some balls and kill some actual enemies of humanity like cops and politicians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Biplane posted:

Mass shooters should ....

This is the type of post that earns Lowtax special visits