Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Josh Sargent > Pelé

https://twitter.com/americanoutlaws/status/1168182417238024194?s=21

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Not available for filthy euros

szary
Mar 12, 2014

jre posted:

Not available for filthy euros

https://streamable.com/9uad3

hot take: just another case of Americans overhyping an ok goal

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

szary posted:

https://streamable.com/9uad3

hot take: just another case of Americans overhyping an ok goal

quote:

Oops!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by the content owner.

I'll never know

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

I'll never know

You're not really missing much.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Sargent goal still up here: https://highlightsfootball.com/video/werder-bremen-vs-augsburg-highlights-3/ starting at about 3 minutes

It's... not worth getting really excited about.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Can't score no look goals with goop in your eye.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jozy level first touch that bounced lucky imo. Jozy would’ve hosed it up but good on this lad for following through.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
American soccer twitter was having a real rational one in response to that goal
https://twitter.com/WillParchman/status/1168226421241786371

In actual good tweets:
https://twitter.com/Dirono/status/1168555412335013891

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/WillParchman/status/1168226421241786371

Jesus Christ.

Footballer makes run that he's told to make in every training session, midfielder plays inch perfect ball that he still almost fucks up.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I can’t believe the disrespect in here for Ginger Luis Suarez.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

trem_two posted:

You should see them talk about how much better MLS is than liga mx

Liga mx has its own issues, but mls is a clown show

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

If you want delusional, just read mexican journalists. I can't be bothered to look for the tweet but I saw a photo of Chuky Lozano next to Ronald with the caption "The present and the future of world class football"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

If you want delusional, just read mexican journalists. I can't be bothered to look for the tweet but I saw a photo of Chuky Lozano next to Ronald with the caption "The present and the future of world class football"

that's just mexican irony bullshit

none of us actually believe that, but it sure does get people butt hurt

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I know normal people dont believe that, that's why I said journalists.

Although it might have been a :thejoke: situation, the only mexican journalist I still follow is Faitelson and only because the dumb old "cuauhtemoc punched you" meme is still funny yo me

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Simone Poodoin posted:

i work with a couple of dudes from egypt and boy let me tell you about how salah is better than messi fit ronaldo fat ronaldo maradona cruyff best and pele combined

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

jesus WEP posted:

i work with a couple of dudes from egypt and boy let me tell you about how salah is better than messi fit ronaldo fat ronaldo maradona cruyff best and pele combined

That's true, all those combined is just a rapist who refuses to make eye contact after having an epileptic fit from doing way too much cocaine, who drunkenly slags you off throughout for not getting raped properly and claims afterwards that he's raped over 2000 people

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

fat gay nonce posted:

That's true, all those combined is just a rapist who refuses to make eye contact after having an epileptic fit from doing way too much cocaine, who drunkenly slags you off throughout for not getting raped properly and claims afterwards that he's raped over 2000 people

Don’t sign your posts

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

fat gay nonce posted:

lmao

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'll ride for the Sarge because he's from my city and apparently just a really good person

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1168769756498993152

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Interlull image time!
sorry, most of these are boring this round, maybe I will get another chance next week

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

brocked posted:

Interlull image time!

Southeast Asian clubs have the coolest names, crests and shirts, hands down

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Bogan Krkic posted:

Southeast Asian clubs have the coolest names, crests and shirts, hands down

Explain Manchester United then!!!!!11

But seriously this is incredible

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
If you want to be the victim of a hate crime, sure

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Isn’t that just a graphic rendering? Maybe look at an actual shirt before deciding whether you love it

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I want a Trat FC shirt now. Thanks a lot OP.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Explain Manchester United then!!!!!11

But seriously this is incredible

is it?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eh.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't know who Police United are, but I loving hate them

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ElGroucho posted:

I don't know who Police United are, but I loving hate them

:rolleyes::fh:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Yeah it is

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
This is pretty interesting, shows which teams are using the new rule and which teams are sticking to the tried and true method of "just boot it" (Norwich, West Ham, Sheffield United, Newcastle, and Burnley), and which team passes it to the same guy every time (Wolves)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

pik_d posted:

This is pretty interesting, shows which teams are using the new rule and which teams are sticking to the tried and true method of "just boot it" (Norwich, West Ham, Sheffield United, Newcastle, and Burnley), and which team passes it to the same guy every time (Wolves)

What new rule is that? Also I had forgotten Alisson got hurt and was wondering how the gently caress he'd only taken 3 goal kicks.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Funny they didn't just do Adrian or a combo of Alisson and Adrian.. yep surely see a pattern after 3 or 4 kicks!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

What new rule is that? Also I had forgotten Alisson got hurt and was wondering how the gently caress he'd only taken 3 goal kicks.

Where you can do a goal kick without it leaving the box, and the other team can’t be in the penalty area until it’s kicked

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

T Bowl posted:

Funny they didn't just do Adrian or a combo of Alisson and Adrian.. yep surely see a pattern after 3 or 4 kicks!

Allison's do fit perfectly with Adrian's so it's pretty obviously a tactics thing rather than the keepers preference.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Patricio to RWB every loving time drives me nuts. Something we’ve seen with our eyeballs being confirmed statistically both makes me feel better and worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

pik_d posted:

Allison's do fit perfectly with Adrian's so it's pretty obviously a tactics thing rather than the keepers preference.

I honestly skipped right over Adrian. My bad. I thought I looked at every name and didn't notice him.