Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Everything Burrito posted:

going to be watching for updates on this one, I read the first chapter a while back but then nothing else came out but it looks like a different group has picked it up so hopefully there will be more progress now.

Kumicho Musume to Sewagakari
Yakuza underling assigned to be the caretaker for the boss's daughter. The main joke here seems to be that the guy is an absolute beast and completely unsuited for childcare.

Hey is this the artist from love is hard for an otaku? The art looks extremely similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056

Spy X Family counts right?
It's the best!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you wretched beast, posting spy x family when there isn't a new chapter. death is too good for you.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been meaning to catch up on Spy x Family and post about it but :effort: so thx for posting it

Kyte posted:

Hey is this the artist from love is hard for an otaku? The art looks extremely similar.

According to mangaupdates this is their only work

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
new Peerless Dad chapter

:stare:

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Don't have to negotiate with hostage takers if you just kill them all instead.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This is why you don't take contracts on people who are supposed to be mid tier for non-Murim fighters, but the hit happened because they took out someone low tier in the Murim itself. That's you're first sign you are getting set up.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Mulderman posted:

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056

Spy X Family counts right?
It's the best!

Thanks for the reminder to make a Spy x Family thread! Had some free time, so link's here.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SOURCE.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's this one
Kumicho Musume to Sewagakari

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
THANKS.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
SQUARK COULD TAKE A PAGE FROM YOUR BOOK.

IN FACT SQUARK SHOULD TAKE THE ENTIRE BOOK AND MAKE A COPY OF IT.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Zep, please remember your netiquette

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
S-Rank Daughter updated :toot:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

S-Rank Daughter updated :toot:

Actually said "WHOA" out loud when he told Angie he would disown her as a daughter if she couldn't beat him. Glad it ended like it did though.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
In which a reputation is lived up to.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
That was a great chapter :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm glad it didn't cut off like halfway through that and got to a resolution by the end of the chapter, that would have been a lovely cliffhanger

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked has picked up the last couple of chapters. Douglas is finally having to struggle a bit.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 26, 2019

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Look, it was admirable when this guy's subordinates were willing to sacrifice and even kill themselves to try and buy time. The guy who led Noh to the fields equally showed balls in front of the guy who killed his entire squad. But this guy right here, he doesn't know when to just cut and run. No amount of black contracts, honor, and loyalty would make me stay a second longer inside an enemy faction's headquarters when everyone is on high alert and the target is not what the contract stipulated. The fact that he's still there holding those two kids is by far his biggest mistake tonight.

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

He really should have cut and run when the other four guys went for the Dad. Now his choices are... kill the kids and die? Let the kids go and maybe die?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dude is very dead lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
ch86 is out!!

edit: gently caress don't just end right there!!

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 26, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
:zoro:: Round 2

After that internal monologue I'm going to be disappointed if he doesn't grab the guy's head and twist it right off since he was nice enough to put it within arm's reach.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Hitchcock's Bomb Theory in full effect, I was waiting for those old codgers for so long they took their sweet time to intervene.

One thing I'm really wondering is the fallout of this mini-arc. I think Noh is going to want to retire, he's put his life on the line for the pavilion but now it's gotten to the point where the Murim alliances are gunning for him and his family he's not going to have the luxury of wanting to keep his work life separate from his family life anymore. I think this is going to be the reasoning the various factions who want to train his kids use on him, that his kids would benefit from knowing how to protect themselves because the future could be violent for them even if Noh tries to run away from this all to more unpopulated areas. I don't think it will happen right away, but I do think he's going to decide that it's best for his kids to learn how to survive while he and the Pavilion try and sort out the assassination mess going into the future.

I think these two old guys having helped him save his Sons might mean they will get his approval and I think his daughter might find herself studying under the Flying dragon for her part in all this and because she might have lost a promising leader who was trying to protect Noh's sons.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Man was this chapter of Peerless Dad was cathartic.

The exact definition of someone who thinks they are a genius 2 seconds before they get rocked. Shame I think this guy's body is going to disappear along with the other assassins. There's some kind of protocol that was called in for this job

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
this comic is so good at making me want to know what happens next, it really didn't wait around to add a new question (what is going on with the boys??)

think the other guy the old twins were talking about was maybe the sweeping guy? I feel like he's going to take a bigger role eventually as somebody's teacher.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The moody art in this arc has been great. Especially love the way hits are drawn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

this comic is so good at making me want to know what happens next, it really didn't wait around to add a new question (what is going on with the boys??)

think the other guy the old twins were talking about was maybe the sweeping guy? I feel like he's going to take a bigger role eventually as somebody's teacher.

100% sweeping guy. He's same generation as them, knows them, and has rocking moves himself

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
An Orc and a Little Witch

This popped up. It's about an orc that ends up rescuing a little fire mage, and she ends up pressuring him to let her live with him.

I guess this counts as a dad manga?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
When Peerless Dad switches to the wider POV and starts looking in on all the different factions it gets so confusing. I'm trying to keep the broad strokes clear and just let the details go though.

e: I looked around to see if anyone had compiled a faction chart or anything like that and wasn't able to find anything

e2: Short chapter but Middle-Aged Adventurer Dad had a lot of dadfeels :3:

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 15, 2019

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The Terrifying Hitman's Story

A hitman ends up rescuing a girl after taking out his targets. He has no idea how to take care of a kid, but he begins to awaken to the Dad Within.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

the other half of the first chapter of the bookstore angel one finally went up

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Schubalts posted:

An Orc and a Little Witch

This popped up. It's about an orc that ends up rescuing a little fire mage, and she ends up pressuring him to let her live with him.

I guess this counts as a dad manga?

and its completed. a fun little story. Orc dad and Human dad are both good.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Latest 100 Days has a super cute cover :3:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is he using a gun to punch someone?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's a tonfa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
new chapter of bookstore angel in which biblical mythology is casually re-written
https://mangadex.org/chapter/722612