Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heckyeahpathy
Jul 25, 2013

ArtVandelay posted:

I've only been there once, and I thought it was pretty good. But I do agree that Chipotle broke people's brains and every restaurant is trying to do it with their own culture's food.

There was an Indian restaurant in Nova called Banyan Tree that tried to do it, and it just didn't work. It only lasted for about a year before it closed.

It's not that it's BAD, it's just the epitome of "I work in an office and forgot to bring a lunch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1168906413655166980?s=21

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Man, Mitch better have been cast in a Phase 4 Marvel movie/the next Star Wars to excuse these numerous cancellations (that don't really effect me in any way because I'm not near any of those cities)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

We all know if it's any of them it's going to be Wiger.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

A regular Reed Richards with that neck.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The show tonight was great, absolutely hilarious. Lots of insane tangents from Wiger and Nangle. Mitch failed at a bunch of jokes and was berated by Carl. Hardest I've laughed in a long time.

Was anyone else there?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Haha, gently caress, I have tickets to the Cleveland show.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Man, Mitch better have been cast in a Phase 4 Marvel movie/the next Star Wars to excuse these numerous cancellations (that don't really effect me in any way because I'm not near any of those cities)

The clue he dropped in the last episode makes it seem like he’s in a JJ Abrams movie right? “Old friend“ referring to his imdb pic.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

The clue he dropped in the last episode makes it seem like he’s in a JJ Abrams movie right? “Old friend“ referring to his imdb pic.

Guess Simon pegg didn’t feel like reprising his role as unkar plutt in episode 9

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch, no costume or makeup, comes out during the end of the movie, says "ONE QUARTER PORTION", cast laughs, roll credits

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I've seen speculation that it's the Ben Affleck directed Ghost Army.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/bugmanetv/status/1169296103633588224?s=21

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Cloks posted:

I've seen speculation that it's the Ben Affleck directed Ghost Army.

Read the description of the plot and I think this is it too.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

well NOW I'm going to toronto

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mike Mitchell is: fat ghost

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Even knowing that they would probably cancel, I upgraded my JFL42 ticket to include 2 tokens, and used one on this show. Not even an hour later it was cancelled. Luckily, you can reuse the tokens, but nothing will be as great as my precious 'boys.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The DC crowd were great. I think every single interjection was both funny and welcomed by the guys on the stage, which is basically a miracle. Maybe Gabrus uses stooge drunken unintelligible assholes for him to tell to shut up.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

I went to the nyc shows, had a blast! Crowd wasn’t too rowdy and I really only heard one bad interjection. I’d totally go again if I could.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I'm jealous of anyone getting to go to the current tour. I cant complain because I saw them in the Dallas show in 2017 but I feel like the show has been locked in recently.

Serf
May 5, 2011

jesus christ how high is wiger in this episode?

also i guess mitch is confirmed to be in ghost army, they couldn't hint at it any harder

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Serf posted:

jesus christ how high is wiger in this episode?

also i guess mitch is confirmed to be in ghost army, they couldn't hint at it any harder

Ghost Draft, apparently. Starring Mitch's arch-nemesis, fake fat guy/Doritos Loco Taco killjoy Chris Pratt

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

lol

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mitch not doing the blank shirt joke is criminal, that would have been so loving funny

I hope his gig goes well though.

DROP TABLE PHIZ
Feb 10, 2018

IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN LIT YOU BETTER STAY OUT BITCH
not sure how intentional it was but i enjoyed wiger referring to the cheese pizza as "the cp"

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

DROP TABLE PHIZ posted:

not sure how intentional it was but i enjoyed wiger referring to the cheese pizza as "the cp"

Mitch is too pure to have a riff on that

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Carl Tart is great

Serf
May 5, 2011

libby watson: washington dc is in the south
me, in the middle of the office: what the gently caress

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Serf posted:

libby watson: washington dc is in the south
me, in the middle of the office: what the gently caress

heckyeahpathy
Jul 25, 2013

heckyeahpathy posted:

It's not that it's BAD, it's just the epitome of "I work in an office and forgot to bring a lunch"

They got CAVA exactly right

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

my shampoodler hate from earlier in the thread is only further reinforced:

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1175446745733423104

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
That reads as almost incoherent and I actually know what it’s talking about.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Shampoodler inventing the Minute of Mitty alone makes him good actually

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Oh big surprise California boy Scott didn’t like White Castle. gently caress off, Aukerman.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

White Castle loving owns

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

White Castle is trash and I have no idea why anyone would want "overly moist" to be the main attribute of their burger.

Admittedly my opinion might be skewed because it was in the middle of a four day long Las Vegas bender where I ate at In N Out and then walked two blocks and ate at White Castle immediately after because I make good life decisions.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

recent socal to chicago transplant, white castle is fine but their best menu items are breakfast stuff

sausage egg and cheese slider, chicken and waffle sandwich, those are good. i used to really love their onion chips, but they got rid of them. onion rings still pretty good though.

the standard sliders are, at best, fine.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I've only had restaurant White Castle once and it was pretty much exactly like the microwaveable versions, for better or for worse. I personally thought it was pretty great (but not as great as Culver's, which I had the next night and legit blew me away.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

White Castle is good for what it is. But it should never ever be brought in convo with In n' Out or the other pantheon of great burgers. It's a whole nother entity.