Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God that's really depressing, that was the greatest moment of her life, and it's made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A guy at work recorded himself farting six or seven times in a row with his mobile telephone during a lunch break, and he sent it to all of us via BluetoothTM and I used it as a text tone for some time, and once I was standing at the urinal in a nightclub and someone sent me a text message and I keep my phone in my back pocket so it sounded like I farted seven times in a row while pissing and a guy looked at me funny but he didn't say anything but he could've said something like "nice tooting, boy" only he didn't, no. Anyway that's my story thanks for reading.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

A guy at work recorded himself farting six or seven times in a row with his mobile telephone during a lunch break, and he sent it to all of us via BluetoothTM and I used it as a text tone for some time, and once I was standing at the urinal in a nightclub and someone sent me a text message and I keep my phone in my back pocket so it sounded like I farted seven times in a row while pissing and a guy looked at me funny but he didn't say anything but he could've said something like "nice tooting, boy" only he didn't, no. Anyway that's my story thanks for reading.
was it the greatest moment of your life though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

was it the greatest moment of your life though

Perhaps :(

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I think i might hate Doctor Who fans more than any other fandom

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

ElGroucho posted:

Jordan Peterson.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

5 people circling the car

Was in the backseat of her own car

Jumped out of own car and ran off (to where???)

I love these

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Everyone in the thread takes 3d8 psychic damage.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Why would you wait in the garage and not by where your sister would pick up her checked luggage?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

ElGroucho posted:

I forget who does it, but someone on Twitter runs a Most Annoying Fanbase bracket every year, and last year it was a final showdown between (iirc) Elon Musk and Rick & Morty, which I can't really argue with.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

I forget who does it, but someone on Twitter runs a Most Annoying Fanbase bracket every year, and last year it was a final showdown between (iirc) Elon Musk and Rick & Morty, which I can't really argue with.

I was about to say "there are Elon Musk fans?!" but then I remembered what happened when Steve Apple died so yeah why not.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I was going to argue that Ayn Rand fans are the worst because they've created actual government policy based on Ayn Rand's ideas, but then I realized that I could make a similar argument about Jesus fans.

So that's it: in terms of negative impact, Christianity is the worst fandom of all time.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Why would you wait in the garage and not by where your sister would pick up her checked luggage?

In the US at least, airport police tend to get a bit antsy if you park and wait for arrivals.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bobby Digital posted:

In the US at least, airport police tend to get a bit antsy if you park and wait for arrivals.

What? No they don't. Baggage claim is always full of people waiting for friends and family to get off the plane.

Unless you mean they get antsy if you wait in the parking garage. Which yeah, I could see. Most airports have a cellphone lot where you wait to get a phonecall to pick someone up. But no one is walking around there and there wouldn't be anywhere to run off to.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Skwirl posted:

What? No they don't. Baggage claim is always full of people waiting for friends and family to get off the plane.

Unless you mean they get antsy if you wait in the parking garage. Which yeah, I could see. Most airports have a cellphone lot where you wait to get a phonecall to pick someone up. But no one is walking around there and there wouldn't be anywhere to run off to.

I meant waiting in your car at the curb. Obviously you can park in the garage and go inside to meet people.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Oh my god, it's chameleon circuit, not shields. Surely everyone knows that?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh my god, it's chameleon circuit, not shields. Surely everyone knows that?

gently caress no lol.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I like the part where she mentions her boobs

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Bobby Digital posted:

I meant waiting in your car at the curb. Obviously you can park in the garage and go inside to meet people.

Oh yeah, you aren't allowed to wait at the curb. I was saying, if you're already parked in the garage, what kind of rear end in a top hat doesn't go meet their sister inside?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Oh yeah, you aren't allowed to wait at the curb. I was saying, if you're already parked in the garage, what kind of rear end in a top hat doesn't go meet their sister inside?

Ones about to experience the best moments of their lives, weren't you listening?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

That sure is something.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
These stories where people make themselves out to be monsters is my favorite genre of stdh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Admitting you sexually assaulted someone on social media freaking baller

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"suck that dick better next time because it's all yours" is a pretty great line she probably thought of after the fact and invented a story to go with it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

These stories where people make themselves out to be monsters is my favorite genre of stdh

We aren’t talking about E/N

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
That's not STDH, that's Evidence For The Prosecution.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"suck that dick better next time because it's all yours" is a pretty great line she probably thought of after the fact and invented a story to go with it

I got very confused and thought the (male) narrators ex was the girl and the best friend was the guy in that story.

"I'll show her how to suck a dick" makes a lot more sense in that context

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

If you don't make sure your best friends get really good blow jobs by giving them yourself, you're a bad friend.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

bike tory posted:

If you don't make sure your best friends get really good blow jobs by giving them yourself, you're a bad friend.
Oh I’m not falling for this again!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bike tory posted:

I can't know what it feels like for them unless I cut off their cock and transplant it on myself and well you know it's just so much effort.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

NtotheTC posted:

I got very confused and thought the (male) narrators ex was the girl and the best friend was the guy in that story.

"I'll show her how to suck a dick" makes a lot more sense in that context

I read it the same way, it wasn't until someone's reply about the female narrator that I realized my mistake.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

bike tory posted:

Lol if you don’t have Enrique blow your friends.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

jjack229 posted:

I read it the same way, it wasn't until someone's reply about the female narrator that I realized my mistake.

Also same hahaha

I was like dang, that's one way to come out as bi I guess

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I mean, I'd assume one doesn't talk to their ex much if at all in the first place, but best friends are apparently forgiven and even forgive you after you assault them with the dick of the guy you'd think you wouldn't be talking to in the first place

I'd ask how you walk in on that but I realize now that the roommate situation is probably tense as gently caress right?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Like my Drill Sergeant said-
"A friend gets a blowjob and tells you about it. A real friend gets two, and brings you back one."

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

There are drill sargeants at bible camp?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Also same hahaha

I was like dang, that's one way to come out as bi I guess
Absolutely same including the bi bit.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

There are drill sargeants at bible camp?

A drill sergeant is basically someone who screams at you and constantly uses racist and homophobic comments to get you to work harder, so yeah probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

A drill sergeant is basically someone who screams at you and constantly uses racist and homophobic comments to get you to work harder, so yeah probably

Oh man you reminded me of Gay Army again.