Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i wonder if he's a gamer

ironic that hitlers own grandson ended up being one of the most persecuted groups in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

That guy looks like a real winner.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
with how much of a loser hitler was its not surprising his relatives would have inferior genes too

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
More on the Georgia "Trump rally". No idea how big this is going to turn out to be but it got picked up by the big Atlanta paper.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional/dahlonega-braces-for-rally-organized-white-supremacist/0zU9dK3NIxa5fkdyat6OTM/

quote:

The organizer is Chester Doles, a north Georgia resident with decades of experience as a white power activist. Doles is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan and was an organizer for the National Alliance, a mostly defunct white supremacist group with deeply anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant beliefs.

[...]

Atlanta Antifascists and a number of left-wing activist groups have signaled their intention to counter-protest and disrupt the rally. Doles said it is a chance to confront antifascist groups in what he described as a crucial period.

“As we get closer to the 2020 election, you are going to see the parties (move to) the left and the right, the center will shrink and the fringes will get bigger,” he said. Trump, he said, is “our savior, the last chance to save Western civilization.”

Doles’s long history of activism includes two prison sentences. In 1993, Doles, then a member of the Klan in Maryland, pleaded guilty to beating a black man. Police said he beat the man because he was in the company of a white woman. He went back to prison in 2004, serving nearly six years on a federal weapons charge.

And the local paper:

https://www.thedahloneganugget.com/news/city-dahlonega-braces-downtown-rally

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

probably listen to his podcast to get the answer lol

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

i wonder if he's a gamer

no true gamer would ever kiss a girl

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I feel sorry for the kid, but I'm glad that Hitler's line ends with a disgraced pederast weirdo getting tossed into jail.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cumshitter posted:

ironic that hitlers own grandson ended up being one of the most persecuted groups in history

wait are we talking about gamers, pedos, or white christian males

Zeroisanumber posted:

I feel sorry for the kid, but I'm glad that Hitler's line ends with a disgraced pederast weirdo getting tossed into jail.

imagine being a 13yo girl and your first kiss is from creepy old man hitler

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

wait are we talking about gamers, pedos, or white christian males

gamers duh the fact thta i even have to tell you just shows how persecuted the gamer is. and nobody will care when they are marched into camps and forced to wear mario stars on their jump suits

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

can't agree. he seems to be the type that wants to come off as smart and serious (if you've ever seen him actually in session it's pretty clear) but he keeps saying absolutely dumbass poo poo. his response to aoc made it pretty clear he didn't grasp how his initial tweet read.

Crenshaw is so dumb that he's probably still chasing Nemo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hitler didn't have kids

that hitler is an insane weirdo, he's just a distant cousin who keeps the name for the notoriety

theres also some descendants of hitlers american cousin who changed their name and now live in Florida iirc

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Krankenstyle posted:

hitlers american cousin who changed their name and now live in Florida iirc
How very appropriate.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's like something out of a Faulkner novel

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Krankenstyle posted:

hitler didn't have kids

that hitler is an insane weirdo, he's just a distant cousin who keeps the name for the notoriety

theres also some descendants of hitlers american cousin who changed their name and now live in Florida iirc

Disney World?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Behind the Bastards put out an Andy Ngo episode literally as I was thinking they should do an Andy Ngo episode

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Behind the Bastards put out an Andy Ngo episode literally as I was thinking they should do an Andy Ngo episode

Is it called, “behind the milkshakes “.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Crowsbeak posted:

Is it called, “behind the milkshakes “.

Andy ngo is usually in front of them tho

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Cocoa Crispies posted:

Andy ngo is usually in front of them tho

:eng101:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

my bad, it was Long Island

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stuart-Houston
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1348850/Hitlers-lost-relatives-found-on-Long-Island-in-terror-of-identification.html

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/DavidWohl/status/1169418917405577216?s=20

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Now imagine theres was a Mexican terrorist suspect trying to cross the US/Mexico border and how the US would be respond to that

but its a white nazi so they probably want to grant him asylum

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

We're gonna have to flatten Canada to protect our freedoms from the white supremacists menace to the north

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/willsommer/status/1169386416087928833

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Agean90 posted:

We're gonna have to flatten Canada to protect our freedoms from the white supremacists menace to the north

We're gonna need to gonfull Fallout when the revolution happens.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if you think jakey is gonna spend a day in prison idk what 2 tell u

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1169679267707465728?s=20

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
This will never be topped as the worst hot take of all time

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1095364866955722752

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

if you think jakey is gonna spend a day in prison idk what 2 tell u

Of all the felonies Jacob Wohl has committed, he's being issued a warrant for the one thing he was literally banned for life from doing, which is trading securities. Stranger things have happened. I mean D'nesh D'souzaphone went to jail for financial shenanigans too, and he spun that into a whole movie.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TTOJAF/status/1169737558500270081?s=19

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

OldTennisCourt posted:

This will never be topped as the worst hot take of all time

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1095364866955722752

a hot take is a dumb opinion from someone who hasn't thought about it carefully
stephen molyneux sure seems to think about this type of stuff quite a lot. so it's not a hot take so much as a deeply racist take, offered in bad faith, by a loathsome human turd

in summary, the unintentionally dumbest molyneux take remains him completely misunderstanding how organ donor matching works

https://twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/1071825748707631106

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

stephen molyneux sure seems to think about this type of stuff quite a lot. so it's not a hot take so much as a deeply racist take, offered in bad faith, by a loathsome human turd

in summary, the unintentionally dumbest molyneux take remains him completely misunderstanding how organ donor matching works

Does he think that....?

Never mind, I don't care what he thinks.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
David wohl must be excited that he can grift fund me over his son going to prison

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Stefan is neck and neck with Jacob Wohl for being the single dumbest fucker posted in this thread.

Jacob's an idiot whose every grift ends in hysterical failure but like at least he does it every 6 months or so IIRC. Stefan just spouts the most soul searingly awful and idiotic ~philosophical~ tweets this side of an incel facebook page.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
edit: wrong thread

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I know this was a few pages back, but does anyone know what racist poo poo @Jack posted while he was “hacked?”

Because if it was just a string of invectives, then it might be a hacker just being a dick while he had access to the account.

But if it was a cogent statement or actually arguing with a user, he definitely forgot to log out of his main account.

But Twitter is even stupider than I thought if they don’t have two-factor authentication for every employee.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I know this was a few pages back, but does anyone know what racist poo poo @Jack posted while he was “hacked?”

Because if it was just a string of invectives, then it might be a hacker just being a dick while he had access to the account.

But if it was a cogent statement or actually arguing with a user, he definitely forgot to log out of his main account.

But Twitter is even stupider than I thought if they don’t have two-factor authentication for every employee.

hashtag the n word, shoutout to some people(presumably his hacker group or whatever), and one of those bitcoin scam things i think

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I remember first learning about Stefan from those Garrison cartoons, which made him look like some kind of loud rear end in a top hat radio host who loved "debate", like some combo of Rush and Ben Shapiro.

But man the real him is.... loving insane. Those eyes man.

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

they do use 2fa I think the story is that they spoofed his SIM card or something

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

:same:

Every time I see it on Steam I think "who is the audience this is intended for?" Because I've played every non-MMO game in the series and 8 is close to being my least favorite, and the one I've never heard people defend without qualification.

FF8 is unironically my favorite PS1 rpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Who What Now posted:

FF8 is unironically my favorite PS1 rpg

FF9 > FF8 > FF7 > that baby's first RPG FF on SNES > poking a dead rat with a stick > FFX