Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

jags because AFCS is poo poo and the Lions, possibly if everything breaks right

every other team has a crap roster with a clear division favorite

Who is the very clear division favorite for the NFC North?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
the team with Aaron Rodgers and his bullshit on it.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
The NFC North was one of two divisions he specifically excluded from that statement. It's right there in the first sentence of that two sentence post.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/RedLineRadio/status/1169760723444129792

Brings a tear to my eyes

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Raku posted:

yeah it's just rodgers who sucks

Hes fun and cool and good too

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Jivesauce posted:

The NFC North was one of two divisions he specifically excluded from that statement. It's right there in the first sentence of that two sentence post.

Well look at that. Guess my pre-kickoff smoke hit harder than I thought, and I glazed over thinking that whole sentence was just about the Jags. :downs:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ScottGrodsky/status/1169753770504441857

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Grittybeard posted:

Oh I don't think we've talked about this for this year yet:

https://twitter.com/TaylorBisciotti/status/1169681449164738560

Really looking like Jags or nothing to me. I guess if Chicago regresses enough and the Rodgers rumors are true (don't jump on me Packers fans I don't think they are) then maaaaaybe the Lions? But then you're actually trying to believe the Lions would do something good.

I suppose if I squint hard enough I could imagine the Bucs winning the NFCS but that's a hard sell too.

e: If Tom Brady's arm falls off and Belichick decides to go live in a monastery or something I guess the Jets have a chance.

betting on it being one of those seasons where nobody does it, and most of them also finish last again.

edit! If Tom Brady dies the Jets could do it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
someone start the game thread I need to inform everyone how many bowls im smoking and also what kind of beer im drinking

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

17 MINUTES TO KICKOFF

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

This off-season is turning me into big bob pataki, I’m going to be sent back into the past ranting about how gay I am and not even recognize myself

I miss your wasps

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Grittybeard posted:

Oh I don't think we've talked about this for this year yet:

https://twitter.com/TaylorBisciotti/status/1169681449164738560

Really looking like Jags or nothing to me. I guess if Chicago regresses enough and the Rodgers rumors are true (don't jump on me Packers fans I don't think they are) then maaaaaybe the Lions? But then you're actually trying to believe the Lions would do something good.

I suppose if I squint hard enough I could imagine the Bucs winning the NFCS but that's a hard sell too.

e: If Tom Brady's arm falls off and Belichick decides to go live in a monastery or something I guess the Jets have a chance.

It won't be the Bucs. Brutal division and even worse schedule. 49 days between games in Raymond James Stadium. That stretch is @Rams, @Saints, vs Panthers in London, @Titans, @Seahawks. So two cross country games against the Rams and Seahawks and a trip to London for the Panthers. Just brutal.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gentlemen, I shall see you in the GDT

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Bucs are going 7-9 and will get a wild card :getin:

If a team went 0-0-16 would they get the 1st seed or no seed?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

colachute posted:

Bucs are going 7-9 and will get a wild card :getin:

If a team went 0-0-16 would they get the 1st seed or no seed?

Honestly they deserve that after getting hosed out of a playoff spot when they went 10-6 a few years ago.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Re: Worst to first the Bengals were like 5-1 last year until everyone got hurt fyi

Everyone is already hurt again

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/RodWalkerNola/status/1169768695264096257?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

e: wrong thread i am very excited the chicago bears got a field goal

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ELO Musk posted:

I’m going with Andey Daldon and the Bengals. I don’t think the Steelers or Ravens are poo poo this year and I’ll have to see it to believe it with the Browns.

This is the worst prediction I've seen in months

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
AB will be suspended by everyone tomorrow. I'm sure the league didn't want too much bullshit distracting from opening night.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Larch posted:

AB will be suspended by everyone tomorrow. I'm sure the league didn't want too much bullshit distracting from opening night.

I think this quarrel is between him and the Raiders

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I mean... If I was a team playing against the raiders I would definitely suspend antonio brown yeah

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Antonio Brown will play this week.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Antonio Brown will play this week.

What, Madden? Dominoes? Mahjong?

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

General Dog posted:

I think this quarrel is between him and the Raiders

If, as has been reported, he threatened Mayock, then that is a violation of the personal conduct policy. That would subject him to league discipline.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I how the raiders try to void his guarantees

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

r/oaklandraiders is in full Mayock apologia mode.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wandler20 posted:

It won't be the Bucs. Brutal division and even worse schedule. 49 days between games in Raymond James Stadium. That stretch is @Rams, @Saints, vs Panthers in London, @Titans, @Seahawks. So two cross country games against the Rams and Seahawks and a trip to London for the Panthers. Just brutal.

Remember when Florida got leveled by a hurricane and the Bucs were forced to take a godawful week one bye and it seemed like the schedule couldn’t possibly get shittier?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Docjowles posted:

Remember when Florida got leveled by a hurricane and the Bucs were forced to take a godawful week one bye and it seemed like the schedule couldn’t possibly get shittier?

Dolphins were destroyed that season bc of that too

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

King Hong Kong posted:

r/oaklandraiders is in full Mayock apologia mode.

Wow Reddit goes to bat for mediocre mayonnaise person?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Whoops

https://twitter.com/robpizzola/status/1169800480895184897?s=19

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dolphins were destroyed that season bc of that too

I remember :911: but was responding to a Bucs post and therefore posted about the Bucs.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Tribusky is a one read quarterback with bad mechanics.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Trubisky had 24 TDs last year. 1/4th came in one game against the Bucs. Trubisky doesn't play the Bucs this year.

Edit: just lol

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1169814095677317120?s=19

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Mitch needs to kiss more tittiess

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

trade for Rosen

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Chase Daniel gonna get the bears into the playoffs

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean when you look at *gestures vaguely at everything Bears* it's pretty fitting to have that QB performance to start their 100th season.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

how many of those before he's Trubenchsky (thanks_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

traded up... ONE SPOT! They traded up ONE SPOT for Biscuits!