Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Has Maruta been reading the r/ImSorryJon subreddit? drat that was a good face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Clearly this is a job for Watchdogman.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

El Jebus posted:

Clearly this is a job for Watchdogman.

I would love this. I mean they established already he never leaves his city, but still would be great.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Drunk Theory posted:

I would love this. I mean they established already he never leaves his city, but still would be great.

Some bureaucrat signs a rezoning order so that City Z is now officially within the borders of Watchdogman's city, the cat is torn to shreds 5 seconds later

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Suspicious Lump posted:

Has Maruta been reading the r/ImSorryJon subreddit? drat that was a good face.

It's the classic Chesire Cat face, but yes, it was very good.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I guess it didn't matter in the end but it's nice that the psychic rookie found a way to make himself useful

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
That chapter owned. The cat monster looks loving awesome

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I love that the psychic rookie has a dope-rear end high tech psychic focusing helmet but channels his psychic powers through dumb poo poo like pendulums and dowsing rods

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darth TNT posted:

My understanding of Japanese is growing. I can read the 2!

If you go to the tweet, theres a drop down menu to select it to translate it through google.

That said, I have no clue...

quote:

Sorry for making you wait each time. I think that the update of the Jean version of One Punch Man will straddle the sun. 2 more. please wait for a moment!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I would read the version of OPM where Saitama's suit is made of denim.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Blue Jeans Wrangler is probably a B-Lister somewhere.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Best Jeanist will not take this kind of ---

We regret to inform you...

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

EVIL Gibson posted:

If you go to the tweet, theres a drop down menu to select it to translate it through google.

That said, I have no clue...
Yeah, unfortunately Japanese is too contextual and riddled with idioms for Google Translate to do more than get the gist.

He wrote- "Sorry for always making you wait. The update to the Tonari no Young Jump version of One Punch Man will likely come out tomorrow. (Literally, it'll take until the next day, implying he might be working through the night.) Two more pages to go. Please wait just a little longer!"

It was worth the wait though, dang Murata is good at drawing freaky fast monsters. And this chapter was full of them.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The minute Murata finishes OPM he's just going to turn into dust from overworking.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
You fool, OPM is simply his own portrait absorbing his mortality. He can only grow stronger as he draws.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

RatHat posted:

The minute Murata finishes OPM he's just going to turn into dust from overworking.
His hair will fall out after drawing 100 dramatic faces, 100 muscular torsos, 100 100 weapons/robots, and 10k speed lines every day.

He allows himself to draw one BEST GIRL a day.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

RatHat posted:

Murata works himself to death everytime he makes a comic but he regenerates every new issue.

He's Zombieman irl basically.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
edit: oops wrong thread

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

RatHat posted:

he will have grown beyond his mortal form and become a pure god of manga

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Maxwell Adams posted:

It's already up:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/703373

I'm gonna go ahead and imagine that Mark Hamill is voicing the cat man.
lol my dude cannot help himself

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

he sure can help us, though

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The cat somehow managed to beat Narcisstoic. :negative: But he didn't have his cinderblock with him, so it didn't count.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I like that there is a villain who emphasizes the understated menace of a cat. They're extremely efficient murder machines, it's just that they are too small to be a threat.

All because it got babied one too many times.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I wonder if the fatboy will be able to run to watchdog's city and that's how we'll get our dog vs cat showdown.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I'd put my money on either Drive Knight miraculously showing up After having regained his core from Machine God G5 or maybe the stars align and Genos can actually do something besides stall for once.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
My money is on the monster catching up to them and evil winning the day.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'd be fine with the cat catching the kid

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

I'd be fine with the cat catching the kid

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Shadow0 posted:

My money is on the monster catching up to them and evil winning the day.

Very cute posting original webcomic spoilers as speculation

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Was the cat even in the webcomic? I don't remember.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
No, Nyan is a new character entirely.

yota821
Sep 3, 2006
New chapter coming up tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/nebu_kuro/status/1174316533465542657?s=21

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

there's.... still time....

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1174657326772408320

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

:hmmyes:

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599

raw. short and sweet. i am hype

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Now THIS
THIS is a change i can get fully behind

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I was not expecting this

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Kudos to Murata for drawing a girl with more realistic proportions.

Shadow Ring a cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Translation is out.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/713691/1