Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I have not found a better Netflix/podcast game yet. I miss this stupid loving game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I have a half dozen screenshots of rocket racoon sticking his face into various people's crotches.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
and yet you’ve only posted one

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I have not found a better Netflix/podcast game yet. I miss this stupid loving game.

D3 seasons almost scratch the itch but are also extremely quick

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Why wouldnt they just let me play this poo poo game if i want to. when they discontinue a shoe model they dont come to my house and take my shoes away

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Why wouldnt they just let me play this poo poo game if i want to. when they discontinue a shoe model they dont come to my house and take my shoes away
Look at how much money they're spending on cracking down on shared logins for disney+ before it even exists. Every major IP holder would run into your house and snatch up every DVD and comic you physically own and make you pay rent to see them monthly forever if they could

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Strange Matter posted:

I seem to remember Dr. Strange having some kind of uncapped escalating attack that we were using to reach X-Defense level a million.
it was his arcane duplicates or whatever they were called that cast magic missile alongside you - they weren't uncapped but they were flagged as mobs so they got all the same health and damage scaling as the enemies.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Adult Sword Owner posted:

D3 seasons almost scratch the itch but are also extremely quick

They've been the only ARPG I've been able to play since. I need chaotic nonsense vomiting colors and noises at me while I can superficially engage with a property I tangentially like.

Truth be told, with regards to the movies, shows, and even books, this is my favorite Marvel thing second to the 90's cartoons.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

it was his arcane duplicates or whatever they were called that cast magic missile alongside you - they weren't uncapped but they were flagged as mobs so they got all the same health and damage scaling as the enemies.

nah if you kept casting them over and over in the training room they would scale their damage bonus exponentially forever. you just set autohotkey to do it for a while then went infinite

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
Honestly that doesn’t even scratch top 20 for Gaz Moments.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Russad posted:

Honestly that doesn’t even scratch top 20 for Gaz Moments.

🌭

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
it's true what they say........ set ur waifus free and if they come back to u, it was meant to be

https://io9.gizmodo.com/moon-knight-and-she-hulk-are-heading-to-disney-and-al-1837521801

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Shitty Wizard fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Sep 5, 2019

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
I'm so confused right now

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Were you not around for Garden Warfare 2? I'm still not convinced he isn't on EA's payroll.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Not enough bulge, 0/10.

Boring
Nov 29, 2004

nuhhh
hi guys havent posted on SA in about 5 years but just to say if someone private servers this piece of poo poo I will literally pay every penny i own for access such is my nostalgia for this game

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It's not nostalgia when it's legitimately good.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

what the people still post here?

hi join the discord

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I sit in a private chat with Onionbot and just spam !emma to myself.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

onion bot is the confidant we all need

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.
Onionbot loves you. His circuits will burn with sorrow as he crushes the last breath from your soft, wet body.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Is game still dead

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Svensken posted:

Is game still dead

No it's more alive than it's ever been

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I actually finally took the time to cosmic today.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Disney struck it down, but it has become more powerful than they could ever imagine.

Edit: Wait, wrong franchise.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

It's too bad Gaz wasn't savvy enough to develop generic versions of all their assets to dump into a knockoff when they inevitably lost the license.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

NofrikinfuN posted:

It's too bad Gaz wasn't savvy enough to develop generic versions of all their assets to dump into a knockoff when they inevitably lost the license.

Either they were that dumb or Marvel was smart enough to include an extended non-compete clause in their licensing deal. Probably both.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I wish the game had lived long enough to see Spider-Man-Gate result in people losing all 30 costumes they'd whaled out for him on

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
What a nightmare world we live in where we lose Spidey but have to live with getting the fantastic 4 back

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Svensken posted:

Is game still dead

Newest build on the fan server lets you play as some of the midtown bosses. It only works in the danger room but uh, y'all should log on and try Hans Moleman while he's currently broken good.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Kraven is a CC MACHINE since 5 or 6 of his powers are just, "Bolo them then <<effect>>."

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Meanwhile, ICR's dream of playing MODOK is great, for us. Everything is broken (as in doesn't work), and he's stuck in a permanent T-Pose. ICR plans to Cosmic him anyway, but he can only do it by leeching.

DO NOT TEAM WITH ICR! DO NOT LET HIM GET YELLOW MODOK!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mental Organism Designed Only for Cosmicing.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

Meanwhile, ICR's dream of playing MODOK is great, for us. Everything is broken (as in doesn't work), and he's stuck in a permanent T-Pose. ICR plans to Cosmic him anyway, but he can only do it by leeching.

DO NOT TEAM WITH ICR! DO NOT LET HIM GET YELLOW MODOK!

Agree, team with me instead so I can get first yellow MODOK.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Can I play as one of those guys who shouldn't have left google?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

Agree, team with me instead so I can get first yellow MODOK.

You can't argue with this logic.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I loved how it was playable as long as you had two brain cells to spare. I pretty much would just right click with my punishers machine gun skill and watch the lootsplosions.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKG7Siy5qDk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'd forgotten their costume sales pitches.