Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
We get it, you work from home

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I don't get it.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Hell is other people.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/Kra2saC.gifv

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
You’re posting career is Finnished

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Claimed to have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
BULLSHIT. That dog won't hunt. I can't believe you're still draggin' that poo poo around with ya. It seems to me, you'd be a little more... philosophical about it. AND CUT IT THE gently caress LOOSE. You know, that loving cu-... that *girl* never told you she was married. DID SHE? And when a man sticks a gun in yer face, you got two choices; you can die or you can KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

We can read your username. We get it. You don’t need to turn every thread into an argument about the rights of the American SSBBW.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Mad. With. Power.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thank you for letting me indulge my vendettas, GBS.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Let's get SPOOKY

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Ban this useless ghost.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Stop posting photos of yourself in your dirty diapers in the cursed images thread. That is not a cursed image. I mean, it is, but not the kind of cursed images the thread is about.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
gently caress you & gently caress your lovely rear end wife too, especially gently caress her God Damning naruto headband your whiffy Bint wore it to my kid's opsherin, rear end hole, & your kids are bull poo poo, & gently caress thrm too & gently caress my kid & gently caress his opsherin, & gently caress the rabbi & gently caress his naruto headband

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
A crack team of international shitposters bagged and vanned TWD, under the influence of various narcotics and pictures of asian men attending a party in a state of undress, TWD admitted to being the pilot of both the planes that became one with the WTC.
What did we learn from this? torturing rando's and giving them drugs, taking their lives away, achieves little in the grand scheme of things, but hey, its something to do while waiting for the next dole giro.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Actually commissioned astrological birth charts to defend Mussolini :stare:

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
colt 45 and two zig zags is all you need?! then you dont need to POST DO YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

This is a message directed at you, the person reading this random poster's rap sheet. Don't you have anything better to be doing with your life? Are you actually so sad and pathetic that you spend your time reading lists of internet forum punishments? Are you trying to feel superior to people? Do you expect there to be something funny or interesting in here? Surely there's a better use of your time. This guy's a nobody, as of now he's got 2 probations, 1 of which is a joke. This is gonna be the third one and it's also a joke. This person has posted absolutely nothing of note, and probably never will. Why do you care?

Feel free to disregard this message if this guy turns out to be a horrible monster and gets perma'd or something because let's be honest, everyone checks the rap sheets of people who got perma'd to see what kind of horrible poo poo they did.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
There is no normal amount of human feces to consume, please stop asking this in Traditional Games people are getting uncomfortable.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Continuing derail after being warned multiple times, nobody wants to keep reading your opinions on this.
(P. S. You're wrong anyway, Fluttershy is *not* the cutest)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Teaching your dog to "speak" is a great hobby. Teaching it only to howl racial slurs isn't such a great hobby.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mod or not, doing that to another person is revolting and probably unsanitory.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Everybody! Rock your body! Everybody! Rock your body right! Backstreet's back ALRIGHT!!!

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy
Turtle Tower, also called Tortoise Tower is a small tower in the middle of Sword Lake, Hanoi, Vietnam. The tower was erected on the Turtle islet, the former fishing site under king Le Thanh Tong.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Listen, if god didn’t want us to be happy, then why did he cover the ocean floor in human skeletons? Answer me that!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Stop posting essays about how Steven Universe is advocating for the usage of nuclear weapons

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Look, even if Al Roker WAS involved in Benghazi, the /r/relationships thread is not the place to discuss it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Alien teach monkey how stack. Make Babylon." Aren't you loving precious.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Posted books 7-4 of Harry Potter in their entirety, backwards, in a photoshop thread. 30 days if the user posts 3-1.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
posting hank hill x goku fanfic in the addiction recovery thread.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TY1SRABes

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Global warming is a myth, stop spreading disinformation.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Red wine question in the white wine thread

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Making and distributing bombs in the secret santa, active plans to assassinate all of congress, admitted to unspeakable acts in the CATS thread, using the OSHA thread to smuggle drugs across international boundaries, called Lowtax "a little wee-wee man".

There's only one punishment appropriate for sick fucks like you.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
Please stop posting your erotic Xi Jinping/Piglet fanfic. I get this is the China thread but this isn't the right place for it

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

GREETINGS, [username].

WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A CASUALTY IN THE CURRENT ITERATION OF THE VENDIKARIAN WAR SIMULATION. WE REMIND YOU THAT SELECTION IS ENTIRELY RANDOM AND IMPARTIAL ACCORDING TO THE MOST CURRENT IMPLEMENTATION OF PROBABILISTIC THEORY.

PLEASE USE THESE SIX HOURS TO BID FAREWELL TO FAMILY AND/OR OTHER LOVED ONES, AND TO MAKE ANY NECESSARY END-OF-LIFE ARRANGEMENTS,. HAVE A PLEASANT DAY!