Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Finally. A game by and for sex offenders.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass... My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving... And I will put in the grave as many as I can... It's time for me to kill... And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins... here...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass... My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving... And I will put in the grave as many as I can... It's time for me to kill... And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins... here...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Whenever anything reminds me of that i reinstall it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

jlmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

hating another person is insanely PC gaming ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
What the gently caress are you talking about

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The gross hosed up cartoon drawing of a anthropomorphized sloth is a person and by voicing your dislike of the image you're committing a hate crime.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

What

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The pictures bad op not sure what you're on about

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I don't hate anyone, I've purified my body of hate. I'm console gaming

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I hate the Twitter sloth and they viscerally disgust me. Wahoo!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I blast ropes looking at and thinking about the sloth

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
where can i get the garbage anime tity Metroidvania that is a carbon copy of a game some hack made twenty years ago

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

wanna play this game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It would be really really funny if this guy is talking about Salt & Sanctuary

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmfao just remembered that game. *starts preparing a mail bomb to send to Bobs apartment*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfao just remembered that game. *starts preparing a mail bomb to send to Bobs apartment*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

BREAKING - FBI arrests seven people involved in “massive” terror plot targeting Bob’s Indie Treasure Trove

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s for that game Blasphemous that’s coming out this week

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmfao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

BREAKING - FBI arrests seven people involved in “massive” terror plot targeting Bob’s Indie Treasure Trove

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mfw the Steam Queue lines up another pixel graphics roguelite Castletroid... and it’s 15% off!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Game with really intelligent literature inspired title like Archipelago of Ancients Past or Writ in Obsidian but the graphics look like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac meets the Pterattack flash game from Neopets

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

where can i get the garbage anime tity Metroidvania that is a carbon copy of a game some hack made twenty years ago

Steam, psx, or Nintendo storefronts the. Looks like only xbox stay winning and epic stays dabbing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LMAO! this guy called the greatest 2d game since rogue legacy garbage.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s for that game Blasphemous that’s coming out this week

I played the demo of that and it seemed bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

I played the demo of that and it seemed bad

It is not a game for the faint of heart.