Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
What i am saying is that the author (an american of course) is being instructed (by the elite pedo cabal) to tell people that the "true" enemy is oil bankers. what a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Big Mackson posted:

Hmm, he doesnt say the truth that a cabal of pedophiles and hedonistic cult fanatics are running the world (The Rockefellers/Bilderberg/Clintons). Idk, he sounds a little conspira-ish to me. :/

Yeah it's more about the "running the world" bit and fervent anti-communism than their personal predilections for child rape and murder. It's a companion text.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Farm Frenzy posted:

literally eveyr single thing this 50 year old man does is oriented around looking cool to 14 year old girls and nobody else. nothing suspicious here

I'm absolutely floored that Jared Leto is 47 years old.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yeah it's more about the "running the world" bit and fervent anti-communism than their personal predilections for child rape and murder. It's a companion text.

Well, sounds like he should study more because he doesnt say a peep about pedophiles. Curiously absent from a text about global elite :thunk:

edit: he is more than happy to describe in detail their horror of communism and their political world view, but the thing that most define them and drive them? Nothing...

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
Am i arguing in gimmicky faith? Am i trying to make light of the realities of the world by invoking conspiracy theories? We may never know.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Sir Tonk posted:

thats just his character from bladerunner, right?

i like to think he never stopped being niander wallace, mainly because that leaves harrison ford murking his rear end irl on the table.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Was there anything in particular that made people hate Jared Leto?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

MizPiz posted:

he's one of god's most beautiful creatures and he's a creepy weirdo

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

MizPiz posted:

That time he was Jared Leto.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

MizPiz posted:

Suicide squad's writing and makeup departments?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm absolutely floored that Jared Leto is 47 years old.

lmao poo poo i was joking. yeah this guy harvests tweens

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

MizPiz posted:

it was the spectacle of him starring in several blatant lovely oscarbait roles until he got his oscar, and then all the absolutely incredible viral marketing for suicide squad that i will always treasure in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2pZQOHlY4

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

id never even heard of jared leto until suicide squad came out and he has like three scenes in that movie so im still not sure why he of all people became the reason that everyone says it terrible

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Some Guy TT posted:

id never even heard of jared leto until suicide squad came out and he has like three scenes in that movie so im still not sure why he of all people became the reason that everyone says it terrible

people with opinions about that movie usually think the joker is a good guy or at least some sort of role model and leto's portrayal made them uncomfortable.

He was in a couple other movies before that, notably lord of war where he played nic cage's cokehead brother quite well.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

FAUXTON posted:

people with opinions about that movie usually think the joker is a good guy or at least some sort of role model and leto's portrayal made them uncomfortable.

Wow, he really was the best Joker

coathat
May 21, 2007

He was

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
d a m a g e d

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the funny part is that margot robbie plays harley quinn pretty much the exact same way leto plays the joker as a psychotic lolrandom weirdo but shes the best part of the movie

legit cant explain that as anything but idpol like how people who swear up and down that hilary won the debates watch the gender flipped version and suddenly realize that oh poo poo hillary sounds like a loving snake oil salesman whos incapable of giving straight answers to basic questions

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

the funny part is that margot robbie plays harley quinn pretty much the exact same way leto plays the joker as a psychotic lolrandom weirdo but shes the best part of the movie

legit cant explain that as anything but idpol like how people who swear up and down that hilary won the debates watch the gender flipped version and suddenly realize that oh poo poo hillary sounds like a loving snake oil salesman whos incapable of giving straight answers to basic questions

'margot robbie is jared leto for boys' is a brilliant take that i will steal and keep in reserve thank you

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Some Guy TT posted:

Link the gender flipped version thanks

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

let's just admit that we all know what's really going on and most are too cowardly to admit it. epstein is from the race of paedo aliens barr wrote a book about and everything flows out from there, plus the egg dick is explained by this too. the insemination ranch was epstein wanting to breed hybrid alien/human superpaedos, the temple was for worshipping the elder gods of klendathu by loving and eating children, the CIA got on board with it, the rest is history

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

it was the spectacle of him starring in several blatant lovely oscarbait roles until he got his oscar, and then all the absolutely incredible viral marketing for suicide squad that i will always treasure in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2pZQOHlY4

Jared’s (c) Twisted (R) Pranks (tm)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Big Mackson posted:

What i am saying is that the author (an american of course) is being instructed (by the elite pedo cabal) to tell people that the "true" enemy is oil bankers. what a lol.

do you think all of the child rape victims in America France the UK and South America are lying about the cabal and making it up for attention? cuz this is a weird post to make otherwise

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Leto's got a bunch of his own sexual assault rumors floating around, as well as being open friends with a fashion photographer who's been accused for a long time of sexual assault against underage models.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jared Leto's band 30 SECONDS TO MARS is about Epstein's secret rocket program where they shuttle tweens to Mars in 30 seconds.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Some Guy TT posted:

Clearly this means the sane thing to do is vote for the obviously retarded man. The gender flipped debate thing is the loving stupidest argument and I hate it.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Heath Ledger is a pedophile who faked his own death, much like Epstein

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I assume David Carridine was all into the kiddies but what if he was also using his shaolin training to try to take down the cabal from the inside before they faked his selfsuck death?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bip Roberts posted:

I assume David Carridine was all into the kiddies but what if he was also using his shaolin training to try to take down the cabal from the inside before they faked his selfsuck death?

Nah he just loved jerking off while passing out from lack of oxygen at the same time, alcohol, and Kung fu

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

anybody talking poo poo about margot robbie is a paedo, new rule

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

anybody talking poo poo about margot robbie is a paedo, new rule

:chloe:

bruce lee was the only sufficiently revolutionary kung fu movie man

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em

iiiiiiiiiinng

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
he just orbed

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Saucer Hovers posted:

:chloe:

bruce lee was the only sufficiently revolutionary kung fu movie man

Oof... yikes... Jackie Chan? Idiot?

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

do you think all of the child rape victims in America France the UK and South America are lying about the cabal and making it up for attention? cuz this is a weird post to make otherwise

jsut noticing patterns, once you see the fedex arrow etc. that armerican... silent about rotchschild abusing children.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xfts_jRZ9U

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Jackie Chan, Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-icE3_yTsk

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
But he's not wrong though.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Big Mackson posted:

jsut noticing patterns, once you see the fedex arrow etc. that armerican... silent about rotchschild abusing children.
I'm not gonna say you're a pedophile but,

trying to make obviously real child rape and child sex trafficking seem like a wacky conspiracy tinfoil hat nonsense is exactly what a pedophile would do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
:siren: THE CABAL IS CUMMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD :siren: