Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

lmao i have at least 2 friends who've been asked to send feet to lil b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Bullfrog posted:

lmao i have at least 2 friends who've been asked to send feet to lil b

same. did he at least pay your friends (if they sent them)?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Feet pics can be traded for goods and services.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Feet pics can be traded for goods and services.

does this make them a commodity subject to economic forces under a Marxist analysis?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
sieze the means of perambulation

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Office Commando posted:

same. did he at least pay your friends (if they sent them)?

It was a couple years ago, I'm not sure.

Does lil B have foot scouts or something, how is he hitting so many inboxes

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Modern neo-Nazis picked up "based" via Gamergate, who referred to their e-celebs that way. Christina Hoff Summers, for example, was "Based Mom".

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Based was invented by lil b.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I will not read the previous page. I protest.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/wstafrican/status/1170676356981678080?s=19

i would pretend to act shocked this is still happening in the world :v:

Just read the article, now I want to loving slap some people.

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames

quote:

He also remembers the precise words of the white woman who pulled him aside after a tour about a year ago. She told him that he hated the South, painting the cotton plantation “with a brush that was much too large and far too black.”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mr Interweb posted:

also too:

"We need to somehow create some kind of underground railroad for ideas."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
The shocking part isn't that dumb poo poo crackers want to tour the cartoony plantations from their own imagined history, the shocking part is that we let them. If they don't like the truth of what a loving plantation is then they can go gently caress themselves. Anyone catering to them in any way is just running a racist rear end chuck e cheese, not a historical site.

Coddling southern racists to the point that they start showing up at loving plantation tours complaining about how much slavery is mentioned is a microcosm of how reconstruction failed us all.

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Sep 9, 2019

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The shocking part isn't that dumb poo poo crackers want to tour the cartoony plantations from their own imagined history, the shocking part is that we let them. If they don't like the truth of what a loving plantation is then they can go gently caress themselves. Anyone catering to them in any way is just running a racist rear end chuck e cheese, not a historical site.

They want it to all be Gone with the Wind, not Twelve Years a Slave.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I was listening to Spike Lee on the DGA podcast where he talked a bit about the history surrounding Birth of a Nation and Gone With the Wind, and how much movies contributed to the myth of the honorable confederate and then I remembered George Clooney at the Oscars patting Hollywood on the back for being such a leader on all the progressive issues ever and the rest of the day I was just a loop of this gif

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

used to live in DC, first time I got invited to an event at a plantation house in VA I immediately went looking for the slave quarters

apparently this is quite uncommon

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
And now I'm gonna be doing it all day today too because I'm remembering the last time I peaced out on Cinema Discusso was when I got stuck in the general chat thread being mad at people who were super proud of displaying BOAN in the dvd collections and watch it for Film Crit clout.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bullfrog posted:

It was a couple years ago, I'm not sure.

Does lil B have foot scouts or something, how is he hitting so many inboxes

he has 1.3 million followers and follows 1.5 million and basically just tweets submitted foot pics all day

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I mean it's not to say I don't understand why dummy white racists and even regular ol' uncomfortable white people would want a plantation tour to be mostly about slave-owners and the super cool lives they built out of the death and abuse of slaves. I just don't understand at all why anyone who doesn't 100% sympathize would let them have it. If a plantation can't exist as a tourist attraction without being an ahistorical everlasting eraser of slavery then maybe we should just burn them down and put up a sign.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Epic High Five posted:

does this make them a commodity subject to economic forces under a Marxist analysis?

Does he have the wealth to buy feet pics and trade them for more money than vice versa?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I mean it's not to say I don't understand why dummy white racists and even regular ol' uncomfortable white people would want a plantation tour to be mostly about slave-owners and the super cool lives they built out of the death and abuse of slaves. I just don't understand at all why anyone who doesn't 100% sympathize would let them have it. If a plantation can't exist as a tourist attraction without being an ahistorical everlasting eraser of slavery then maybe we should just burn them down and put up a sign.

Yeah if visiting a plantation isn't an uncomfortable experience, why bother? It'd be like tours of death camps being all about the neat tricks they used to house people and how good the furnaces were. It's supposed to be upsetting, that's the drat point!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

there's a certain kind of architecture that really only exists in louisianna, mid 18th century chateau style but with different materials and building conditions that's really beautiful when paired against just how wild and untamed the land surrounding it can be. that's only enough reason to take a picture though, not go on a tour.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

StashAugustine posted:

Does he have the wealth to buy feet pics and trade them for more money than vice versa?

what we do is bundle them together, divide them into tranches, and sell them to discerning investors.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Grondoth posted:

Yeah if visiting a plantation isn't an uncomfortable experience, why bother? It'd be like tours of death camps being all about the neat tricks they used to house people and how good the furnaces were. It's supposed to be upsetting, that's the drat point!

A distressing number of people still see them as romantic icons of the lost Old South with the elegant cotillions and beautiful architecture and nothing else whatsoever.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Farm Frenzy posted:

he has 1.3 million followers and follows 1.5 million and basically just tweets submitted foot pics all day

the amount of content he collects & posts would be impressive if he wasn't so gross.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Brute Squad posted:

what we do is bundle them together, divide them into tranches, and sell them to discerning investors.

ugh that’s how you contract tranche foot

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/masslw/status/1171118361788522496

the chuddy judge (chudge?) got smacked down

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the weird part of lil b is that if you listen to his segment on “vans” and other pack-era stuff he actually had flow. then he drank nothing but lean for a decade and, well,

he used to switch up his flow a lot, he's definitely talented, but he's most famous for his goofy poo poo. I haven't paid attention to him in a long time though. i always wondered though why these nazis love to say "based" when it used to be exclusively used by lil b fans...maybe because of lil b fan crossover with nazis (both groups are hella white and online)? also hes a sex pest now? lol

:d2a:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Woof Blitzer posted:

Based was invented by lil b.
Every single piece of alt-right slang was co-opted from Jews or black people.

The Jewish terms are used weirdly & with blatantly gross antisemitism

The black terms are stale by the time the alt-right adopts them, or get dropped in disgusted as soon as they do, so they perpetually sound like clueless white dudes parroting out-of-date slang

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thread

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1171115805582532609

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Soy Division posted:

isn’t this evidence that they are not that capable
im not going to underestimate them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the right is so, so bad at this, christ it must be so liberating to be able to operate such an incompetent and warring org for no other reason than that the cops have to be forced to give a drat about it

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

pookel posted:

The black terms are stale by the time the alt-right adopts them, or get dropped in disgusted as soon as they do, so they perpetually sound like clueless white dudes parroting out-of-date slang

honestly tho u can't blame them, when they coin their own the best they come up with is "pedes"

hey, remember when don jr eric trump said "shekels" on fox news?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1039852649896701953

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

lol this rules

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

the right is so, so bad at this, christ it must be so liberating to be able to operate such an incompetent and warring org for no other reason than that the cops have to be forced to give a drat about it

they don’t really have to be good at much of anything when they can get the federal government to force out hurricane refugees and send people to the camps without so much as lifting a finger

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83p69JhDnwU

:chef: tybg

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

pookel posted:

Don't forget the Matrix references which were co-opted from trans women

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the hammerskins somehow becoming mainstream relevant again is fuckin wild

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1171120898704891904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Soy Division posted:

isn’t this evidence that they are not that capable

They are capable of a rampage shooting. That is all that matters.