Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Good to get the raw hashtag in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/AJStylesOrg/status/1171288617865699328?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no AJ, you're queerphobic trash that voted for trump.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

same thing

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The bionic redneck AJ Styles

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

A Jerk Styles

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
AJ puts on the Confederate flag baseball cap while the force ghost of Dick Murdoch smiles off in the distance.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I love when morons get upset over which flavor of redneck you call them, doubly so from posers like AJ

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

jesus WEP posted:

probably still would announce better than most of the dingbats they’ve got doing it

Hey Hamilton is good.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/_StarDESTROYER/status/1171562756757176322

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i wish Biff wasn't a dumb blue lives matter guy because literally everything else about him owns

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

i wish Biff wasn't a dumb blue lives matter guy because literally everything else about him owns

whaaaaat noooooooooooo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

I think he's a red lives(fire fighter) matter guy actually

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Thought I recall him showing off thin blue line gear or something a while ago.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Ehhh Joey Janela literally did a "black ppl who get shot clearly did something" tweet a few years back and everybody still loves the guy, at least Biff can actually work.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

If we could get a documented list of every bad tweet someone did, that'd be appreciated so I can know who I'm allowed to root for

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Basic Chunnel posted:

Ehhh Joey Janela literally did a "black ppl who get shot clearly did something" tweet a few years back and everybody still loves the guy, at least Biff can actually work.
Yeah a bunch of GCW stand up for Shlak who's nearly as worse as wearing Blue Lives Matter poo poo

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

yea ok posted:

If we could get a documented list of every bad tweet someone did, that'd be appreciated so I can know who I'm allowed to root for

all wrestlers but okada and yuka sakazaki are bad. hope that helps

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

Low Desert Punk posted:

all wrestlers but okada and yuka sakazaki are bad. hope that helps

what about zsj, the man who is fated to make boris johnson tap live on bbc?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
There is literally no loving reason why Kairi shouldn't be pushed as a face of the company after this tweet alone.

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1171603129634361345

She's done more than WWE or any other member of the roster has in regards to the hurricane stuff if she follows through on this (and I certainly think she will).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i root for the police... to get whooped!

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

DarkstarIV posted:

There is literally no loving reason

It's WWE - there are dozens of reasons.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the wwe is on the hurricane’s side.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

DarkstarIV posted:

There is literally no loving reason why Kairi shouldn't be pushed as a face of the company after this tweet alone.

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1171603129634361345

She's done more than WWE or any other member of the roster has in regards to the hurricane stuff if she follows through on this (and I certainly think she will).

Counterpoint: She is not blonde, tall, busty, or related to anyone famous. Also she is foreign and talks funny.

Seriously though, YAY her for doing good things and helping people. Let's hope Vince doesn't notice, or she will be even more depushed

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Vince doing his power walking thing backstage goes by Kairi

“ hey Asuka We had a script where you were in the main event and went over but goddammit the goddam hurricane blew the whole thing away so we had to cut you off the show ha ha that’s good poo poo”

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

didn't want to like a vince being racist/unobservant/old/stupid joke today but haha

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Danny Burch's gear has a little black and white UK flag. Oney Lorcan got matching gear when they started teaming regularly. Oney's little black and white flag did have the blue line it, and he tweeted it out to show off his new gear. No comments about the cops (or anything) accompanied the picture. Not long afterwards the blue line changed to a red line. I like to think Oney accidentally got a blue lives matter thing just because it was cheap and it helped his pants match his new friend's pants.

I will leave it to you to determine whether Oney was always bad or if he made a dumb mistake while trying to be cute and quickly corrected himself when he realized he was inadvertently making a political statement. Hard to say for sure. Hope he yells "gently caress THE POLICE" loudly on TV so we can like him decisively.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

didn't want to like a vince being racist/unobservant/old/stupid joke today but haha

Thank you

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Counterpoint: She is not blonde, tall, busty, or related to anyone famous. Also she is foreign and talks funny.

As opposed to the blonde, tall, busty, nepotistic American Becky Lynch?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1171594899122216960

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cool stuff

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's got to be a head-trip though, discovering in your 30s that you've got a brother and sister you never knew existed.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Jerusalem posted:

That's got to be a head-trip though, discovering in your 30s that you've got a brother and sister you never knew existed.

Just last year my mom and aunt discovered through family history work that my 74 year old grandma had a half sister halfway across the country. They met for the first time and spent Christmas together.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1171672298241298434?s=19

She's right, y'know. More uploads (all two) than appearance on WWE TV in the last month.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 11, 2019

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

she sold for the gaming chair

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd be real cautious with those genetyping services. They're hella invasive and letting some techbro get access to your genetic profile is a recipe for ultradisaster.

Also that dude looks nothing like Seth.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

I'd be real cautious with those genetyping services. They're hella invasive and letting some techbro get access to your genetic profile is a recipe for ultradisaster.

Also that dude looks nothing like Seth.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're not brothers, though. My best friend doesn't really look like her sister, either.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

coconono posted:

Not to mention they fold like a house of cards when :cop: comes looking for your DNA. Also you know they'll have a massive data breach at some point.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

bradzilla posted:

Not to mention they fold like a house of cards when :cop: comes looking for your DNA. Also you know they'll have a massive data breach at some point.

23andme was already hit. That's what brought them to my attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm sure Seth's DNA is already out there based on what we know of him