Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

VitalSigns posted:

They made 3. Each one with a progressively smaller budget, and therefore completely new and much less talented cast.

The Doctor from Voyager was in uhhh Part 2 I think.

The final one has important government scenes obviously shot in a high school gymnasium. It also had to be funded by begging for charity on kickstarter, the previous installments having failed to make a profit on the all-wise free market.

Isn't the last third of the book just a speech anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

VitalSigns posted:

They made 3. Each one with a progressively smaller budget, and therefore completely new and much less talented cast.

The final one has important government scenes obviously shot in a high school gymnasium. It also had to be funded by begging for charity on kickstarter, the previous installments having failed to make a profit on the all-wise free market.

lol

Part 1: Budget $20 million / Box Office $4.6 million
Part 2: Budget $10 million / Box Office $3.3 million
Part 3: Budget $5 million / Box Office $851,691

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Azathoth posted:

lol

Part 1: Budget $20 million / Box Office $4.6 million
Part 2: Budget $10 million / Box Office $3.3 million
Part 3: Budget $5 million / Box Office $851,691

only true captains of industry could devise a strategy as clever as continuing to make a trilogy that crashed and burned on the first installment

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Remember when Hillary fainted on 9/11/16 and footage showed bodyguards holding her up and guiding her into a limo.

Then the alt right insisted a body double of Hillary went out and waved at crowds. She did appear... Weird... that day.

Oh and then Bill Clinton did a TV interview where he admitted she had these fainting spells before and then he had the clip doctored. I swear that happened also

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

that was my second favorite 9/11

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

CSPAM: (ooooo yeah the taliban) (taliban baby)

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Sticky Nate posted:

that was my second favorite 9/11

LOL

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

9/11

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

babypolis posted:

only true captains of industry could devise a strategy as clever as continuing to make a trilogy that crashed and burned on the first installment

Yeah, like Peter Jackson!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Isn't the last third of the book just a speech anyways?

they cut that down to 5 minutes of a shadowy figure rambling in the darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJkVmPc707c

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/4085475013

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

walk up to the club be like what up bush did 9/11

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I remember the real 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT5pGOyAnDU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/unabanned/status/1171794187609657345?s=21

Guessing this is a goon

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Didn't know a third of that. They really got abrahmov with a limited hangout? gently caress

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Jeffrey Epstein is dead.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
some trump admin flunky edited an extremely widely available video of an uncomfortable interaction to make it look like jim acosta karate chopped the mic grabber and they used that to revoke his press credentials

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

some trump admin flunky edited an extremely widely available video of an uncomfortable interaction to make it look like jim acosta karate chopped the mic grabber and they used that to revoke his press credentials

I had genuinely forgotten this and it was less than a year ago

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

that's 7 years in trump years

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

george w bush was almost killed by a pretzel

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

I'm gonna melt some steel
Only got 20 bombs in my towers
Gonna make em think it was jet fuel
This is loving awesome

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Hopkins FBI posted:

Jeffrey Epstein is dead.

...or is he?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Peanut Butler posted:

I also like the time he was almost killed by a hand grenade

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

VitalSigns posted:

I couldn't find any sources for it in 30 seconds of googling so maybe it's made up, but I remember a story that a union film crew hosed with the production of the third one by undercutting everyone else to get the contract and then no-showing en masse

If that story isn't true, nobody tell me because I'd like to keep on believing it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
You work hard to put food on your family

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
donnie's endorsement of gay marriage a year before hillary did

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/240462265680289792

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Duncan Hunter's Steam library

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Duncan Hunter

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut Butler posted:

he just got blackout drunk and hit his head - hte pretzel was a cover up!!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKsDztq_5Zc

ah the last 2 hours of normalcy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

klobb ate a salad with a comb

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

John Kerry rode a Harley onto the stage for an interview with Leno in 2004. However, top billing that night went to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, who compared Kerry to dog poo poo.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

Boosted being so terrible even r/TheDonald didn't want him posting

whoa whoa whoa wait

what happened? boosted got booted from r/td?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
would he not wear the hat???

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yoshi Wins posted:

John Kerry rode a Harley onto the stage for an interview with Leno in 2004. However, top billing that night went to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, who compared Kerry to dog poo poo.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Yoshi Wins posted:

Triumph was underrated.