Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Powershift posted:

Pallister has more of the popular vote than Kenney did. How is anybody happy with the poo poo he has done?

Because he dog whistled his way into their hearts, I can't even remember who was running for liberal and we are about 50 years from having an indigenous person in that seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Every province is ruled by a racist rural population and lefty city dwellers continue to eat poo poo

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Manitoba bye-dro

Mp-bye

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Reality Sinner posted:

Every province is ruled by a racist rural population and lefty city dwellers continue to eat poo poo

that's not entirely fair, a sub-critical mass of city dwellers are also racist. their votes are also mostly worthless though

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I am watching Ash vs evil dead to escape the poo poo of my future.

Ash for premier. Or Bruce Campbell acting as Ash for premier

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I had a conversation with someone at work today because of the election. He babbled nonsense about how Pallister has been improving healthcare, so I assume he voted PC because of racism.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I think I’m done caring about the world

gently caress everything and everyone

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m very aware of the amount of virulent racism in this province and I’ve experienced a pretty fair amount despite only being half but this still disheartens me a great deal.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

CommonShore posted:

I had a conversation with someone at work today because of the election. He babbled nonsense about how Pallister has been improving healthcare, so I assume he voted PC because of racism.

Speaking as someone in healthcare I hope he has a painful but not life threatening medical condition that really puts him through the ringer. It is the only way they understand when it happens to them personally--

*Remembers trump farmers*

Well poo poo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Powershift posted:

Pallister has more of the popular vote than Kenney did. How is anybody happy with the poo poo he has done?

because everyone else has been disenfranchised by the massive corruption

like it's not that these shitheads are universally beloved, it's that the system stamps down anyone else

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

littleorv posted:

I’m very aware of the amount of virulent racism in this province and I’ve experienced a pretty fair amount despite only being half but this still disheartens me a great deal.

I may be a white fat guy but I work for and with indigenous people for about a decade. This is loving sickening to see. Again. And again.

....and again.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

I think I’m done caring about the world

gently caress everything and everyone

this is exactly what the elites want, system working as intended :toot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lolling at the people who laughed at our voting ford as ontario's king, saying "it would never happen here", just like we laughed at the usa and said that

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

So who's ready for the federal election now!

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

That's it, I'm going to bed and pretend there was no election and that we are still just under the first term of this rear end in a top hat and next time....oh boy next time......will be different*

*EDITOR'S NOTE: It was not different.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Powershift posted:

So who's ready for the federal election now!

Boy howdy!

loving chuffed over here.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

That's it, I'm going to bed and pretend there was no election and that we are still just under the first term of this rear end in a top hat and next time....oh boy next time......will be different*

*EDITOR'S NOTE: It was not different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v289bwt90jE

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

infernal machines posted:

Boy howdy!

loving chuffed over here.

i'm sure this time canada will learn it's lesson and not just stare gormlessly at the chud wave

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Speaking as someone in healthcare I hope he has a painful but not life threatening medical condition that really puts him through the ringer. It is the only way they understand when it happens to them personally--

*Remembers trump farmers*

Well poo poo.

I know man. My household has one of us in post secondary, and the other in healthcare. This guy's bottom line, once I summarized how hosed things were, was "lol well the docs can go to the states if they don't like it" and my answer was "they are and that's why it's hosed."

This guy is a public servant whose most recent contract negotiation was hosed up by Pallister doing illegal poo poo and he still voted PC. The mental gymnastics that got him there are just mind boggling.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Yinlock posted:

i'm sure this time canada will learn it's lesson and not just stare gormlessly at the chud wave

It's coming right for us!

~*stands perfectly still, gormlessly filming oncoming tsunami*~

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's a better comedy vote, greens or the communist party?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rhino party. the answer is always rhino party.

if they don't have a candidate in your riding, you best step up to the plate.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
pcs on tv justifying mandatory overtime for nurses by saying hard work is gratifying

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

pcs on tv justifying mandatory overtime for nurses by saying hard work is gratifying

it's extremely gratifying, for the pcs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CommonShore posted:

I know man. My household has one of us in post secondary, and the other in healthcare. This guy's bottom line, once I summarized how hosed things were, was "lol well the docs can go to the states if they don't like it" and my answer was "they are and that's why it's hosed."

This guy is a public servant whose most recent contract negotiation was hosed up by Pallister doing illegal poo poo and he still voted PC. The mental gymnastics that got him there are just mind boggling.

if it's illegal then why isn't he in jail??? heh checkmate lib

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao the dumbass on cbc doing punditry just did a both sides thing comparing the wabrisk ads to the ndp ads calling pallister an rear end

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

this province is dumb as hell and every can gently caress off

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I’d say come to BC but our cost of living is a bit hosed up right now.

on the plus side we are probably going to do away with the daylight savings time switch!!

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

DariusLikewise posted:

pcs on tv justifying mandatory overtime for nurses by saying hard work is gratifying arbeit macht frei

Congrats on not electing drunk driving manitoban gian ghomeshi I guess.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’m considering running for the NDP in my riding next time around. Definitely won’t win but I figure I’d do a little better than “some dude from Winnipeg”

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Postess with the Mostest posted:

Congrats on not electing drunk driving manitoban gian ghomeshi I guess.

careful with that edge, you'll cut yourself

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Seriously thinking about moving but lol all of Canada is bad. Hows Nunavut other than expensive food.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Depends, do you like sunlight and not freezing to death?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Suplex Liberace posted:

Seriously thinking about moving but lol all of Canada is bad. Hows Nunavut other than expensive food.

The only person I've known who has lived there in the last year went up to do community development projects but gave up and left because it was too hosed.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Would you rather have your blood inside your body or inside a billion blackflies and mosquitoes?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

the only choice is to become politically active, our generation's greatest fear

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

McGavin posted:

Would you rather have your blood inside your body or inside a billion blackflies and mosquitoes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjLBXb1kgMo

:canada:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Pictured: The arctic summer.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I live in Manitoba the sunless bug frozen hellscape is something I can deal with, but not the pc's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Suplex Liberace posted:

I live in Manitoba the sunless bug frozen hellscape is something I can deal with, but not the pc's

Lots of pissed of Manitoba goons itt today.

:mad::respek::mad: