Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Shaun fits better than Han Solo or Chris Pratt, kinda the whole point of the movie is how irritating it is to be a true intellectual living amongst sheeple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bike tory posted:

Shaun fits better than Han Solo or Chris Pratt, kinda the whole point of the movie is how irritating it is to be a true intellectual living amongst sheeple

Not the most obvious reading of Shaun the Sheep, but it's a valid reading nonetheless.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bike tory posted:

The good looking guys are there because they're good looking, which is a thing the not-good-looking person thinks they are.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Galaxy brain: I gave into despair and drank.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"I posted on a Nazi website about how much I eat rear end."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
"I posted how to purchase untraceable explosives on SA and got permabanned."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

They also got right that there's a deep state cabal that's centered around trafficking children to be used as "models" or just outright sexslaves, and that the Clintons (or at least Bill) have and continue to play a major role in it.

Bill Clinton was known to have flown on Epstein’s “Lolita Express”.

Epstein had gotten nothing more than a slap on the wrist, with no investigation into his associates, last time he was caught.

Everyone knows that modelling is a hotbed of human trafficking. It’s is not some clever new way to hide it. People were talking about Trump doing it with pageant contestants.

These were existing observations. They weren’t new ones predicted by any theory.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
More like how hard I was on 9/11!
As those towers went down, my tower went up!

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Technically speaking, it is good when people die because mankind is objectively a dangerous and destructive force. A cancer upon this world, if you will

We should all hope for more death

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

bike tory posted:

It was made in response to a meme about a stereotypical female nerd identifying with Rey, Captain Marvel, etc

Honestly I hate this new generation of rage faces that are all about compounding on making whatever they're about be as grotesque and hateful as possible instead of actually being neutral and universally identifiable but whatever, it memes what it memes.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1172147554731118592

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://twitter.com/milkgrrl/status/1171960470791741441?s=09

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I've never seen this. Legit did not see it coming :laffo:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Anime boys:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

El Burbo posted:

Anime boys:

I just had to know

Tall guy in the back is nearly 16 goddamn heads tall

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Small head in the back with so much soul

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

iPhones covered in disgusting camera holes

bro my trypophobia. bro.

please bro

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

joedevola posted:

bro my trypophobia. bro.

please bro

bro, grant us eyes

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Stabbed from behind again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bike tory posted:

It seems to happen to ask the big Hollywood directors. They have a bunch of hugely successful movies and so they gain increasingly sole creative control over poo poo and have increasingly little input/editing from others. It happened with Peter Jackson too and those lovely hobbit movies where like anyone off the street could've watched them and been like "dude what are you doing"

The Lotr and the hobbit films were the same creative teams

Cinema history actually show the opposite of what you propose

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

euphronius posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

euphronius posted:

yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTRUQ-RKfUs

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
What monster would kick a Miata with flip up headlights? :mad:

What monster would kick a Miata, fullstop.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hahahahah

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

CannonFodder posted:

What monster would kick a Miata with flip up headlights? :mad:

What monster would kick a Miata, fullstop.

No one. You should kick the Miata driver instead. A Porsche Boxster will do in a pinch.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Platystemon posted:

Bill Clinton was known to have flown on Epstein’s “Lolita Express”.

Epstein had gotten nothing more than a slap on the wrist, with no investigation into his associates, last time he was caught.

Everyone knows that modelling is a hotbed of human trafficking. It’s is not some clever new way to hide it. People were talking about Trump doing it with pageant contestants.

These were existing observations. They weren’t new ones predicted by any theory.

Notice how they took my specific accusation and responded with three (significantly downplayed) factoids meant to be read as unrelated to each other

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shirley, you don't think this conspiracy goes as high as the something awful meme thread?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Hi Shirley, I'm Dad.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Hey, Dad, I',m huuuuungrrryyyyyy

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t know why he is angry, buts it’s enjoyable

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Thats a butterfly not a moth, since it flies during the day it wouldn't be as attracted to the light of the zapper and is unlikely to be killed by one. Some nerd yelled that to me as I was driving to the gym

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
xpost from the dune thread

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Anyone got that pic of a recipe intro and it starts with "the attacks of September 11th..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mister Speaker posted:

xpost from the dune thread