Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bertrand Hustle posted:

My cousin married a cop and while I don't think he's that kind of trash he's going to have a big loving family to reckon with if he is

It aint MCAB tho is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

AmericaWhenWeTalkAboutRace.kelly

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

zoux posted:

It aint MCAB tho is it

I mean even though I know he's a decent person he's still part of a broken system, but I think we have worse enemies than small-town Rhode Island cops tbh

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I want to go back to September 12th when there was no pushback to sending the military off to war and implementing sweeping surveillance legislation.

For the social unity, I mean.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Let's go back to Sept. 12th 2001 where all of the USA was united in solidarity!

It only took multiple planes crashing into buildings and thousands dying to achieve these, so who's ready to nut up and sacrifice themselves and thousands of others for the rest of this country's feel good moment?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Let's set all the billionaires on fire and use their money to fund healthcare for at-risk queer youth

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Let's set all the billionaires on fire and use their money to fund healthcare

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Let's set all the billionaires on fire and use their money to fund healthcare for at-risk queer youth

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Burning billionaires isn't very green. I recommend composting.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Let's set all the billionaires on fire and use their money to fund healthcare

:hmmyes:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

yeah when everyone was united in hating muslim citizens

https://twitter.com/tveitprivilege/status/1171815671619096576?s=20

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

zoux posted:

What's the process they used for the burial in Waterworld? Let's do that!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Brawnfire posted:

You have to understand, when the police spend all day PROTECTING and HELPING people, they're entitled to let off a little steam brutally terrorizing someone with nobody to turn to. We upstanding citizens turn away from this *little shame*, knowing it is the price we pay for our safety!

You want to be safe, don't you?

This is a weird adaptation of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I mean, if you burn one billionaire you get a lot of the way to paying for healthcare, one more should get you over there and pay for a lot of libraries, food not bombs meals, public housing... one more couldn't hurt, either...

"How many billionaires to compost" should be the centrist position in America imo.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Jurgan posted:

This is a weird adaptation of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas.

I'm just glad you got what I was going for! I didn't want to be too obvious.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Brawnfire posted:

I'm just glad you got what I was going for! I didn't want to be too obvious.

I was gonna be like “do not speak of the snares” but this is good

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

T-man posted:

I mean, if you burn one billionaire you get a lot of the way to paying for healthcare, one more should get you over there and pay for a lot of libraries, food not bombs meals, public housing... one more couldn't hurt, either...

"How many billionaires to compost" should be the centrist position in America imo.

For real, I want someone to frame billionaire-ism in terms of how much of THE ENTIRE loving NATIONAL BUDGET they could pay for. Like put up bar graphs showing how many millions we spend on hundreds of national parks for 350 million people in a given year, right next to how much Jeff Bezos makes off interest. That sort of thing

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I mean even though I know he's a decent person he's still part of a broken system, but I think we have worse enemies than small-town Rhode Island cops tbh

So, when Epstein first tried to kill himself there was a lot of talk about how his cell mate may have actually been the one trying to kill him, a former Rhode Island cop. Even if you completely believe the official story about everything involving Epstein, that guy was his cell mate because he killed for people in a bad drug deal than tried to bury the bodies in his back yard.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

zoux posted:

Good point

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Skwirl posted:

So, when Epstein first tried to kill himself there was a lot of talk about how his cell mate may have actually been the one trying to kill him, a former Rhode Island cop. Even if you completely believe the official story about everything involving Epstein, that guy was his cell mate because he killed for people in a bad drug deal than tried to bury the bodies in his back yard.

I mean if that was a Boston cop he would've gotten a promotion not jail time

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Rhode Island is about as mobbed up as people think New Jersey is, so :shrug:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

zoux posted:

That’s just wasting (mostly) perfectly-good meat, though.

I mean, brains are a no-go because of prion disease, but that still leaves a ton of the rest.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Regalingualius posted:

That’s just wasting (mostly) perfectly-good meat, though.

I mean, brains are a no-go because of prion disease, but that still leaves a ton of the rest.

We need to set up a sort of "triage" system: younger and healthier ones can be used for meat. Older and unhealthier ones unfit for consumption will have their water reclaimed and desiccated bodies sent to the mulchery.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1172147554731118592

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
composting isn't a waste! although consuming as much of the meat as possible is just good practice. you will probably want to pass the body through an industrial macerator to break the bones into manageable pieces, and compost in a sealed environment to keep vermin out. consider a large bokashi system for initial decomposition, but don't put the remainder directly on crops! add it to existing hot compost for pasteurization and to balance the nutrient mix.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

thatbastardken posted:

composting isn't a waste! although consuming as much of the meat as possible is just good practice. you will probably want to pass the body through an industrial macerator to break the bones into manageable pieces, and compost in a sealed environment to keep vermin out. consider a large bokashi system for initial decomposition, but don't put the remainder directly on crops! add it to existing hot compost for pasteurization and to balance the nutrient mix.

This is the kind of servicey content I come here for :discourse:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
We need bourgeoisie corpses for reforestation projects, largely in the Amazon though not exclusively.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

For real, I want someone to frame billionaire-ism in terms of how much of THE ENTIRE loving NATIONAL BUDGET they could pay for. Like put up bar graphs showing how many millions we spend on hundreds of national parks for 350 million people in a given year, right next to how much Jeff Bezos makes off interest. That sort of thing

National Park Service budget this year has decreased from previous years, to about 3.5 Billion. https://www.doi.gov/sites/doi.gov/files/fy2020-nps-justification.pdf

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

MizPiz posted:

We need bourgeoisie corpses for reforestation projects, largely in the Amazon though not exclusively.

I like the idea of every tree in the neo-Amazon being the grave of a formerly-wealthy corpse. In fact, how delicious would it be to found the Amazon project with Bezos?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Brawnfire posted:

I like the idea of every tree in the neo-Amazon being the grave of a formerly-wealthy corpse.

There's 36 million millionaires in the world, and 260 billion trees in the current-Amazon rainforest. So your Neo-Amazon would be embarassingly small.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ratoslov posted:

There's 36 million millionaires in the world, and 260 billion trees in the current-Amazon rainforest. So your Neo-Amazon would be embarassingly small.

1.) Good start though
2.) Guess we gotta widen the net

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Ratoslov posted:

Chop them into 7,223 pieces each and you’ll have enough with some left over for snacking

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ratoslov posted:

A billionaire is someone with a thousand millions, not a million millions, even the british stopped using that definition.

I misread that, you probably meant their are 36 million people who are millionaires, and to that point, in combination with using them as fertilizers the carbon offset of them not flying to aspen or the alps or whatever whenever they felt like it would probably help a lot. Plus we use their money plant trees.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1170729880624885760?s=20

I’m always down for some Clarissa throwbacks, but boy could you just put this clip next to the word Mansplain in the dictionary.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Not that cops "are victims, too", but they're "the REAL victims". Because the people they abuse aren't.

These are the same people that call everything that makes them look bad a false flag operation or conspiracy. But then some dipshit sockpuppets with "DEAR FELLOW ANTIFA, TONIGHT LET'S EAT BABIES, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO" and they go nuclear, swallowing it instantly.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1170729880624885760?s=20

I’m always down for some Clarissa throwbacks, but boy could you just put this clip next to the word Mansplain in the dictionary.

Yeah, if she's supposed to explain it all then he should be the one with the dumb questions.

Also I still don't understand pass interference.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

"DEAR FELLOW ANTIFA, TONIGHT LET'S EAT BABIES, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO"

That's tomorrow night.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Holy moly, don't just skim over this one.

9/11 was bad because my four sugar daddies were in that tower and I'd be living the high life right now if it weren't for those loving planes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Beartaco posted:

Holy moly, don't just skim over this one.

9/11 was bad because my four sugar daddies were in that tower and I'd be living the high life right now if it weren't for those loving planes.