Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

spf3million posted:

It's the smallest rangefinder with a f/2.8 lens and was mass produced enough not to be insanely expensive when 35mm film made its hipster resurgence. I have one and the rangefinder is p bad and the shutter is terrible. But it's still a cool camera.

The XA2 does zone focusing, the XA is a true rangefinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I own too many things and want to know if anyone is interested in:

- Fujifilm GW690II: works great, 450 on the bottom counter, pretty alright condition (aside from the hotshoe, which works, but looks bad)
- Olympus Pen EE 2: working meter, runs great, don't care for half frame.
- Nikon FE: silver, cheap beater
- hasselblad bellows: not the auto-bellows. i don't shoot macro.
- olympus stylus non-epic: i have one with the quartzdate and one without. they both work well, but i don't care for point and shoots

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

XBenedict posted:

Very possibly. I’ve been looking at this lens for occasional use. I don’t shoot enough landscape or Astro to justify the cost of the 16mm 1.4 Fuji.

Ok I’ll post photos here shortly.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wild EEPROM posted:

- Olympus Pen EE 2: working meter, runs great, don't care for half frame.

I'm gonna try to help you sell this by saying I love the absolute poo poo out of mine. Any of yall who want to make rolls of film last a ton longer, definitely look into this. It's awesome for travel.

00000003 by Ben Wilcox, on Flickr

00000038 by Ben Wilcox, on Flickr

00000007 by Ben Wilcox, on Flickr

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
As promised. Rokinon 12 f2 for Fuji. Used twice.

I’d like to get $240 shipped.

jabber jacket
Jul 15, 2004

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Canon 40mm pancake sold to Buck Futter- paypal received. I'll try to get this out Monday. Sorry Scarodactyl!

Received this in a very well packed box with a lens cover to go with it. I'm probably gonna mistake it for a lens cap at some point.

Thanks BetterLekNextTime

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
Got some stuff for sale. Mostly Fuji.

e: sold some stuff and decided to keep some stuff

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 6, 2019

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Rontalvos posted:

Fuji X-T1 $300 OBO.
-Leather half case with flap to change battery
-Red aluminum soft release button installed
-1 Wasabi battery and charger
-3rd party remote release
-Original flash
-Arca Swiss plate with hand grip

Pictures are here https://photos.app.goo.gl/8q5j5tfRetrk5iAE8

I am happy to take more photos of anything if you'd like. Shipping is $10 (this gear is currently in Alaska) and I'll cover PP G&S fees.

Friendly reminder that this is still for sale, and I added an arca Swiss tripod plate with hand grip.

You could get a deal on a great Fuji starter kit. The XT-1 is still a great camera, especially paired with some of the good deals on lenses listed above.

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010

Easychair Bootson posted:

Peak Design Capture Clip
Price: $45
Used it a few times as a supplement to a lightweight strap. Shows slight wear where metal meets metal (nothing abnormal). Works well but I don’t use it that much. Includes what's shown, although I can probably find another connector if you need one. Also includes the hex wrench which isn't pictured.
Price is payment net to me. Shipping is free.

Would you consider shipping the capture clip to south africa if I foot the shipping bill?

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
Anyone thinking about selling any of the following this week before I check out my local camera shop?

Canon 6D
Any sort of "all in one" lens that will fit in a Canon 7Dmk2
Ring flash that's actually a flash that will fit in my Canon 100mm macro lens (67mm screw size)

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Selling:

Peak Design 5L sling - black, brand new with tags! - $82 shipped
This thing is really slick and can actually fit a ton of stuff given the size because of all of the compartments and pockets. However I just upgraded to a larger camera and can no longer fit the body in it (it's perfect for mirrorless though!)
Photo - https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/V...z=w1244-h933-no

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
SOLD
Fuji X-T2 with MHG-XT2 grip

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Sep 8, 2019

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

DROPPED PRICES! 8/14

Looking to sell a few things to fund some Rokinon Cine lenses. Prices are a bit flexible, contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com with offers or questions. That is also my paypal address. PP G&S only, will mostly ship via USPS, or FedEx/UPS ground for the bigger items.

Pictures can be found here : https://imgur.com/a/f9UGEbC

Pentax K1000 with 35-80mm lens $50$40 Shipped $30 shipped

It's in OK shape. The latch that holds the back door shut seems to be missing a spring as it does not have any tension on the slider that holds the door clip. The lens in clean. No battery.

Nikon FM10 with case and NIKKOR 35-70mm f3.5-4.8 $125 $105 shipped $90 Shipped

The rubber on the back of the camera has turned to that sticky gum like older rubber coatings seem to do. A bit of alcohol and time can clean it right off. The camera cycles as it should. Made in Japan. Includes the cover.

Fuji FDB12L Portable Dark Box - $100 $90$65 + Split shipping, it's a bit heavy.

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the "bolts" for an upright is stripped. It still holds the pole, just by sitting in place. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it. This stands up to be

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - $45 $37 shipped $33 Shipped

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

Dropped prices! Let's make a deal and move this stuff.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Leitz Canada Apo-Telyt-R 1:3.4/180
Gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/JuPSlXP

Optics are clean, no fungus or purple cast. Only the lens and caps are included, not the bag.

$800. Happy to trade for Canon 180 mm macro.

I can add a metabones adapter to mount it on a Sony E mount for $50.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Parting with my GX85 with kit lens, it rarely gets used since I have the G9.

Bought from a goon here awhile back, includes the box and aftermarket charger with several batteries (Panasonic battery included), does not include straps you see in photos.

I'd like to get $300 shipped, low use bodies on eBay are going for around $250-290.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm selling a Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5x Ultra Macro Lens (Nikon F mount). It's brand-new, barely even used it's just waaaay too much macro for my purposes. I wanted to get close-ups of my cats, not pictures of molecules.

Listed price is $600CAD, goon discount to $500CAD. Local (Toronto) sales preferred but I could be arsed to ship it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I'm looking for a compact 35mm film SLR or decent film point and shoot with a zoom lens in it. US shipping please.

Keret
Aug 26, 2012

Soiled Meat
In related news, I'm on the hunt for either the forum darling Pentax ME Super, or a Pentax MX. Ideally in black, but chrome is fine too. Anyone have one of either of those they feel like parting with? Ditto for a Pentax 40mm pancake lens to mount on it. I'm in the US as well.

Keret fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 13, 2019

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Bursts into the thread!! Did someone say compact SLR and ME Super?

I'm going to be slowly selling off most of my camera & lens collection because holyshit I have way to much stuff I never use and the Rolleiflex is threatening to annex my other dresser drawer if I don't free up some living space. Keret mentioned an interest in an ME Super in the film thread so I'll start with that. My MXes are not for sale :colbert:.

You can wipe a camera down as much as you like, but it will still be covered in dust :saddowns:.

Click here for more

This camera has been serviced by Garry's Camera Repair about six months ago. I sent it in because the meter had become erratic and he took care of that (cleaned the variable resistor under the ISO dial and the one on the lens mount) and there was some oil on the shutter blades. He also gave it a good CLA and new seals (wool yarn, will never need replacing again). The camera has a rebound pinging sound that some might find annoying. Its harmless but its there. The camera has been all over national parks in Quebec and Ontario hanging at the end of a rapid strap so its not pristine but there's no dents. Its been film tested since I had it serviced and it worked just fine.

The lens (and caps) goes with it, no exception. I've already got all the Pentax lenses I could ever want so this one would also just sit in a drawer. Its in good shape aside from the usual dust and crud inside from age. The focus has that perfect Pentax feel (not an ad). The 50mm f/1.7 is considered the best 50mm prime available for these bodies.

I'd like $150 CAD for it but open to offers. That would put me at a loss after initial purchase and servicing but I don't care if its going to someone that will use it instead of sitting in my drawer.

I'm willing to ship it anywhere willing to pay Canada Post's exorbitant cost for a tracked package. I used Hawaii as an estimate since that seemed the most extreme for a shipment to the USA and it was $25 CAD.

PM me or email at dereksauer.ca@gmail.com.

Sauer fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 14, 2019

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Keret has paid me for the ME Super and lens. I'll send it off in the mail Saturday afternoon.

Edit: The camera and some other goodies are on their way to Keret.

Sauer fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 14, 2019

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Is anyone here selling some cameras in Europe?

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

Leitz Canada Apo-Telyt-R 1:3.4/180
Gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/JuPSlXP

Optics are clean, no fungus or purple cast. Only the lens and caps are included, not the bag.

$800. Happy to trade for Canon 180 mm macro.

I can add a metabones adapter to mount it on a Sony E mount for $50.

Better pictures: https://imgur.com/a/HZ0HEND

And price drop to $750.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Does anyone have a cheapo TLR or other medium format unit they want to part with? I’m looking for something to play around with.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!

quote:

Does anyone have a cheapo TLR...

What do you mean by cheapo?

I've got a somewhat worn looking but serviced and flocked Yashica Mat I'd be willing sell to for around $175 CAD + Shipping. Also a working Lubitel that's been adjusted and flocked (practice for the Yashica Mat) for like, poo poo I don't know like $50 + Shipping. Pics of both here; pardon the dust they've been sitting on a shelf unused for a while.

The Yashica Mat is a rather good Rolleiflex knockoff but I haven't used it since getting an actual Rolleiflex. It takes rather nice photographs. The Lubitel is... a TLR. Its got a pretty good lens but the view finder is just the most god awful garbage. I only keep it around for double exposures since all my other medium format cameras can't do that. It can take pictures. Neither have meters of course.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Sauer posted:

What do you mean by cheapo?

I've got a somewhat worn looking but serviced and flocked Yashica Mat I'd be willing sell to for around $175 CAD + Shipping. Also a working Lubitel that's been adjusted and flocked (practice for the Yashica Mat) for like, poo poo I don't know like $50 + Shipping. Pics of both here; pardon the dust they've been sitting on a shelf unused for a while.

The Yashica Mat is a rather good Rolleiflex knockoff but I haven't used it since getting an actual Rolleiflex. It takes rather nice photographs. The Lubitel is... a TLR. Its got a pretty good lens but the view finder is just the most god awful garbage. I only keep it around for double exposures since all my other medium format cameras can't do that. It can take pictures. Neither have meters of course.

I’ll PM you

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Any thoughts on the Pentax 645nii? Like good, bad, walk away?

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

King of Bees posted:

Any thoughts on the Pentax 645nii? Like good, bad, walk away?

645 SLRs are all of the disadvantages of medium format (e.g. camera size) with basically none of the advantages of medium format (e.g. negative size). Unless you're getting a screaming deal, I would hold out for a 6x7 or 6x9 camera instead.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Im looking at a nii with a 45-85mm f/4.5 for about 5 hundred bucks in pretty much unused shape. Getting a 67mlu looks like about twice that with lens. But it's got a cool wood grip. :)

E. Crap, just realized this is the buy/sell not the camera gear v8 thread. Totally sorry.

King of Bees fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 23, 2019

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

MrBlandAverage posted:

645 SLRs are all of the disadvantages of medium format (e.g. camera size) with basically none of the advantages of medium format (e.g. negative size). Unless you're getting a screaming deal, I would hold out for a 6x7 or 6x9 camera instead.

This. I wish I'd gotten this advice before getting my Pentax 645. It's fun, it has auto advance, which is cool on a huge film body, the lens is ok, but it's eh in terms of producing a result different from 35mm.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Thanks! Looked up the negative size dif and it is substantial

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
You can definitely get into a 6x7 for less than $1000

You have: 6x7 body or 6x7 with mlu body instead of a 67, then something like the 75 4.5 or 90 2.8. Just had a look on keh and it’s probably closer to 500 for those two.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
The Yashica Mat will be going to King of Bees and the Lubitel to Dudeabides. I'll get those packaged up and ready to go when I'm back from my course on Wednesday, as in the PMs. Thanks bros.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

I didn’t want to be this guy, but we have a Film Thread and a Medium Format Thread.

It would be nice if could not bury the posts where fellow goons are actually trying to sell poo poo, you planks.

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
SOLD
Flashpoint Xplor 400 Pro monolight (Godox AD400 Pro)
https://www.adorama.com/fplfx400ptb.html
$450 plus shipping

Includes box, carrying case, charger, standard reflector, cap, etc. Hit me up if you're interested and I can provide details and pics. Only selling to slim down my lighting setup from two 400s and a 200 to a single 400 and a pair of 200s.

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Oct 2, 2019

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
The Yashica Mat is on its way to King of Bees and the Lubitel to Dudeabides. Sent them the tracking info, you should have them sometime next week. Have fun folks.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve got a great condition A7R (original) I should probably send down the road, if anyone thinks they might be interested I can post pics/details, otherwise I’ll probably slap it on eBay tomorrow.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

I have a Sony 90 mm macro that I am no longer using. Lens, caps, hood, and pouch included, but not the original box. Glass is as clean as it gets.

Asking price: $650 paypal fees and shipping included.

Sold.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Sep 29, 2019

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ugh, that's the last lens on my list.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

Easychair Bootson posted:

Flashpoint Xplor 400 Pro monolight (Godox AD400 Pro)
https://www.adorama.com/fplfx400ptb.html
$450 plus shipping

Includes box, carrying case, charger, standard reflector, cap, etc. Hit me up if you're interested and I can provide details and pics. Only selling to slim down my lighting setup from two 400s and a 200 to a single 400 and a pair of 200s.

I really wish I had the $450+shipping right now for this....cause it's a drat good deal. I've been eyeing up the AD200's as well.....but this is too good of a price to pass up. Sadly, I just don't have the cash for it.
If it's still available in a month....maybe....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

Better pictures: https://imgur.com/a/HZ0HEND

And price drop to $750.

Leitz Canada Apo-Telyt-R 1:3.4/180 now $700.