Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

deepspace.io posted:

Love the bit where Seth plays the cop and meth head.

A classic in the same vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzvSkOpmUMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

Seth needs to read the descriptions for the new XFL teams. I could only read them in his calm faux-marketing voice and imagining Jonathan laughing in the background.

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1164219954457133058

Tag yourself. I'm the hawk that is actually a sword.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Seth needs to read the descriptions for the new XFL teams. I could only read them in his calm faux-marketing voice and imagining Jonathan laughing in the background.

Give him a call. I mailed him a clipping from a christmas catalog with a bunch of vegan-hating t-shirts and he read them the next episode.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

still thinking about what happens in seth's brain to get an adrenaline rush off of spending 4 hours in a museum and then go to another museum

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

bee eater posted:

still thinking about what happens in seth's brain to get an adrenaline rush off of spending 4 hours in a museum and then go to another museum

which ep is this a reference to? i have't been keeping up

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Lampsacus posted:

which ep is this a reference to? i have't been keeping up

the most recent ones, to celebrate jonathan's bday, seth planned a single day where he flew into cleveland, got a rental car and drove to the nfl hall of fame, drove to the rock n roll hall of fame and flew back home and then trip reported the next week

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

This is a long shot, but: does anybody know the name of the book Seth briefly mentioned he was reading? He mentioned it in the 700s (I listen in bulk at work so they sort of blend together), I remember him saying it'd been well received, and I think "copper" was in the title? I tried the UYD website show notes of the last twenty or so episodes but didn't see anything (I think they aren't up to date anyway). If anyone remembers, that'd be awesome!

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Hocus Pocus posted:

This is a long shot, but: does anybody know the name of the book Seth briefly mentioned he was reading? He mentioned it in the 700s (I listen in bulk at work so they sort of blend together), I remember him saying it'd been well received, and I think "copper" was in the title? I tried the UYD website show notes of the last twenty or so episodes but didn't see anything (I think they aren't up to date anyway). If anyone remembers, that'd be awesome!

The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

GraPar posted:

The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead

Nickel! Not copper... Thank you!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

bee eater posted:

its called livin that good clean sober life friend.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Giga Gaia posted:

its called livin that good clean sober life friend.

1 impossible burger 24 hours

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

537: Seth gets extremely mad at the white rappers who show up to the BET ciphers where everyone else is named "Neef Buck" and "3D Nati" just using their own names like Corey and Russ. "I'm Corey! Can I rap with you guys?"

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Good news for the thread. Talked to Seth today and he mentioned they recorded two episodes last night and in the second one they talked about the XFL teams and promotional material.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Not a move common to the game.

Ooh uncommon, uncommon.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
wicked uncommon

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"If you wanna see what the Baskin-Robbins logo looks like, GIVE US SOME MONEY."

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Don’t skip the latest episode. Tons of Seth’s crazy adventures. I hope his mom pulls through, though.

edit: ep 740

Phlag fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 6, 2019

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Lol at Seth accidentally saying that Hayes Davenport is starring in Mr. Mom.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
That's one of the boys

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
loving hell, Trejo's Tacos.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

UYD is my new favorite Eco-Maoist podcast.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

uyd: popcorn popping in a distant room

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I've started listening again after dipping out for a couple of years, but is Seth still driving the dance? Because I kind of got that impression but it seems insane.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I've started listening again after dipping out for a couple of years, but is Seth still driving the dance? Because I kind of got that impression but it seems insane.
Yes and yes its a bit mad. Is there a sundance in gta? I've always wanted to have uyd mp3s playing on a custom radio station and just drive around. I'm 30 and this is one of my main goals in life what is wrong with me

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

pupcorn

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Listening to Seth rant about the Mr Mom TV show while thinking about how my wife has all but abdicated all at-home responsibilities to me.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

a pipe smoking dog posted:

its a little crazy that hes driving a famous picture car that should be in a museum but respect to seth for keeping it out there with the people

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Giga Gaia posted:

its a little crazy that hes driving a famous picture car that should be in a museum but respect to seth for keeping it out there with the people

And J took the Patreon money and bought a Mercedes wagon and a camper van loaded with gear.

The story of him showing up to survival camp to muddy his gear is great. And him getting lost while trying to poo poo.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Seth's(?) idea of scripting the XFL like pro wrestling is great and I wish it actually viable. Might take a little too much choreography with so many players on the field though.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Does anyone know where I could buy a prism logo or license plate sticker since the merch store is out of both? I love the boys but their merch game isn't the best when it comes to keeping stock.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Dallas show is up in the Patreon RSS feed.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Dimebags Brain posted:

UYD: This is Your Darkest Fantasy, In Cleats

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
holy poo poo its seth

https://twitter.com/SlayerRules_420/status/1173114932906221570?s=20

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
oh my god there’s a UYD thread, I’m so happy sup y’all

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

H2SO4 posted:

oh my god there’s a UYD thread, I’m so happy sup y’all
Welcome! Seth or Jah?

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord

Lampsacus posted:

Welcome! Seth or Jah?

I love Jah but Seth is my dude.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

Welcome! Seth or Jah?

Both equally. They are my Yin/Yang of comedy and chill.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Better queston:

Schneer or Letern?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Does anyone have a link to Seth's audition tape? I think it was a FunnyOrDie video, but I can't find it on their site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
743's Playboy Advisor is gold.