Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

-Blackadder- posted:

Is it just me or did the dev's really tap into some kind of gambling addiction/skinner box cognitive loop hole with this games development?

Like, the real lesson here seems to be that never giving people what they want (and what you've promised them) but instead, continuously feeding them an endless stream of breadcrumbs to said want, is an extremely viable business model.

Only works on morons that also have tons of money and a deep desire for a fantasy.

Its just our dumb economy has produced lots of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Zaphod42 posted:

Only works on morons that also have tons of money and a deep desire for a fantasy.

Its just our dumb economy has produced lots of these.
I said it before on the argcast a lifetime ago, but once our economy crashes in 2020 or 2021 star citizen is dead

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Also the sushi here in Michigan wasn't bad, but goddamn their mochi is terrible

Burns
May 10, 2008

Id bet anything that there is a nice dossier on Roberts and CIG sitting on some FBI agent's desk.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

trucutru posted:

The great wheel of Shitsara, according to the backers.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Yeah that's pretty raw poo poo. Remember, this is someone's dream - their idealized version of what the game could become - and it's insipid.

Let's see if I can do better:

"It's the year 2030 and Star Citizen is a terminally broken failed model-viewer app running as a private server on an old PC in the basement of a neckbeard who died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. His grandmother didn't notice the PC running when she went down there to collect and burn his semen-stained anime pillows some 5 years earlier, and somehow it's still chugging along. A handful of unemployed, filthy men ranging from 50-70, each the center of a physically visible aura of unidentifiable yet highly acetic odor, imagine that they're in an "org" and log on to "play." After some 15 to 20 crashes, one of them manages to spawn in a ship. It rotates and jitters around its axis sporadically, devoid of any mass or inertia. A second logon is successful, and the server dumps them both, leaving the others on a loading screen indefinitely. They spend the rest of their lives in this endless loop, sending checks to an address long ago vacated by Roberts, and die forgotten and alone.

Fin."

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Scruffpuff posted:

Yeah that's pretty raw poo poo. Remember, this is someone's dream - their idealized version of what the game could become - and it's insipid.

Let's see if I can do better:

"It's the year 2030 and Star Citizen is a terminally broken failed model-viewer app running as a private server on an old PC in the basement of a neckbeard who died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. His grandmother didn't notice the PC running when she went down there to collect and burn his semen-stained anime pillows some 5 years earlier, and somehow it's still chugging along. A handful of unemployed, filthy men ranging from 50-70, each the center of a physically visible aura of unidentifiable yet highly acetic odor, imagine that they're in an "org" and log on to "play." After some 15 to 20 crashes, one of them manages to spawn in a ship. It rotates and jitters around its axis sporadically, devoid of any mass or inertia. A second logon is successful, and the server dumps them both, leaving the others on a loading screen indefinitely. They spend the rest of their lives in this endless loop, sending checks to an address long ago vacated by Roberts, and die forgotten and alone.

Fin."

It's 2030, CIG servers have been down for 3 years. Senior Executives refuse to return any queries by reporters, concerned patrons and investors.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TheAgent posted:

Where the gently caress were you at Dreamhack dude?!

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

TheAgent posted:

Go to the Mongolian Grill in Ann Arbor. They (used to) take care of their clients.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

TheAgent posted:

A callback, since you're up there:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

In that guys dream SC he's just a paid nobody in a faceless megacorp and most of the people playing SC don't even fly spaceships.

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!

trucutru posted:

The great wheel of Shitsara, according to the backers.

This is so perfect, bravo undercover goon. You are doing god’s work.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's all so clear now. I can feel my chakras swelling. Tane.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Generated on Sept 10th of this year and only getting 18.2 fps in a static screen

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

monkeytek posted:

Generated on Sept 10th of this year and only getting 18.2 fps in a static screen

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

And hes clipping through that loving plant.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TheAgent posted:

I said it before on the argcast a lifetime ago, but once our economy crashes in 2020 or 2021 star citizen is dead

What if the US economy crashes but Germany does fine? Will be a different game if so.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Every now and then I'm vaguely amazed that CIG hasn't introduced lootboxes yet, then I remember that it's probably only because they can't program a lootboxatron.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Complications posted:

Every now and then I'm vaguely amazed that CIG hasn't introduced lootboxes yet, then I remember that it's probably only because they can't program a lootboxatron.

Every purchase is a lootbox with a chance to win a functioning game. Nobody's won yet.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Star Citizen: Yes they took your money but you knew what you were getting into when you bought it

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
"Chris is busy coding"

:haw:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

AlbieQuirky posted:

What if the US economy crashes but Germany does fine? Will be a different game if so.

Yes, very much so. Instead of flying combat ships the focus will be on the forklift drivers who move goods around the warehouse and occasionally push crashed ships off the deck.

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Jonny Shiloh posted:

Snarf is OK, I just think he's misguided (and possibly heavily invested) and has taken on the role of fidei defensor over on the Frontier forums because there are very few other people over there willing to stand up for the game.

Admittedly there are a few souls who will kvetch about the piss taking and wonder why E:D gets cut slack when SC is getting eviscerated, but I think that's more out of orneriness and contrarianism than it is out of deep held convictions about the worth of Crobbler's magnificent octopus.

Snarfbuckle is an idiot.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:mediocre:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

S1rmunchalot posted:

All true and helps to put things in perspective, but it won't sway those who have an agenda, and believe it or not some do. It's free to post on Reddit, it's relatively cheap to post on these forums.

Anyone reading the hit pieces in the gaming press, or Forbes (which isn't about gaming it's about money) might be forgiven for thinking that there is just a cult versus the world.. but it really isn't that simple. Forbes magazine is aimed at investors, not gamers. If you look at all the examples given you will see they list all the failed crowdfunded projects in their article. Also if you look at most crowdfunded games they are really no threat to the major league developers. Budgets and time taken to develop a game say more about the amount of R&D they are willing to put into a game, when more is spent on marketing than R&D. CIG are heavily into R&D more than any other developer could ever hope to get private investment for.

Chris Roberts is well known in the industry, in the beginning he planned to do exactly what Warhorse Studios - Kingdom Come, planned - I know I followed their crowdfunding more closely than CIG's at first. I seriously wanted that replica sword! Raise money via crowdfunding to prove there was a market to private investors and then have investors come in to do the serious funding. If you're a private investor having such market research done for free is a good thing. But Oh my.. when Chris Roberts said.. OK we go without private investment, we can do it. That changed everything, suddenly a big name developer with a huge scope game to rival all the big developers was bringing in serious 'enough' amounts of money to make it look as though this 'no money men' route might be viable. Who makes profit from this success? Not the money men. The rinky-dink crowdfunded games that were over-hyped and under-delivered - a mile wide and an inch deep are not a great concern because they can be picked up cheap later when they start to lose steam, or they simply fade away because they went the piecemeal release route - don't worry we'll add features later. It will kill them eventually, and it would have killed this project.

The community wanted independence from the money men, we were tired of the paired-down-for-a-Christmas-release-on-Xbox type development so Chris saying 'up yours' with the rest of us was music to our ears. Is it any surprise that those in the industry who influence the gaming press etc are not too keen to see this project succeed? Would you be really surprised to learn that around 2015 - 2016 when it was clear the project was sustainable there was what appeared to be a concerted effort by major players to head-hunt staff from CIG? Convenient Chris was away in London busy with expensive MoCap of AAA list costing actors. That dilution of the team and head-hunting was not unsuccessful. The Forbes piece was not about what it purported to be, to feel sympathy for those duped out of giving money to a scam.. Why would Forbes care about them? It was about making people considering working for CIG think twice. It was about reassuring those who invest in games that this project would eventually fail like all the rest. That was why the Forbes article was less about the amazing success of the financing and sales and much more about personalities, mis-management and rumours of office politics.

Make no bones about it, the nay-sayers will get louder and louder the closer to reality a final release product is.They hear rumours of the scope of the project and it scares them, some are just swept along with the negative feelings and aren't exactly sure why they started to feel that way, they just did so now they look for justifications to make dire predictions. Some people just need it simple and are impatient, but they are a minority, if they weren't how on Earth did we get here?

The outside world has always seen it done a certain way, and that way suited those looking for a profit at our expense, they see the presentations and it scares them because they know they couldn't raise that amount of money, or get the money men to be SO patient to wait for new tools to be developed by those inspired BY US to create better than has even been created before. Ask them if you ever have a chance. They don't push the bounds and spend their off time dreaming up new tools for Chris Roberts, they don't do it for money, they do it for us. Procedural planets came about because one guy saw the communities disappointment when Chris Roberts said no you won't be able to fly to the surface by yourself, and that one thing inspired everyone else to make the tools to create beyond whet even Chris Roberts dreamed of. This is the mistake that Forbes and Kotaku etc make, it's not Chris Roberts making it bigger and better, it's us, and always has been. They just don't get it that the players might have a voice, and that someone might actually listen to them.

Ask them, they will talk about working for other developers and the grind of simply remaking the same things never hearing from players until after the game is released in a cut-down form from what was initially planned, stuck doing the same work for years, compared to the excitement they feel at being so close to the cutting edge, learning how to use game development tools still being made by those who are extremely well respected in the industry - even Chris Roberts is amazed by what they do.

It's not the game you can play today that matters, it's how those tools allow us to indulge our wildest dreams of the future that matters. Think of what CIG are aiming for: If you can do it in any other game, you can do it better and in more varied locations on a grander scale in Star Citizen, with a far better backdrop. It's no wonder it concerns those outside. Think about it, are you going to spend $40 - $60 on a new game of Trials Gold Edition 15, or do you spend $45 on a game that gives you a whole universe to go and race a motorbike in, and live a whole life in the game when you are not in the saddle? You might not think that way, but trust me if you're thinking of investing in making a new Trials Gold Edition 15 - you just might think twice after seeing the Tumbril offerings and where you can go with them.

It's a good thing that those outside get loud, don't be worried about it. Don't let it drain your enthusiasm. Everyone has their up and down periods that is what makes us a community, we gripe at each other then lift each other to dream again and we inspire those who create. The louder the vested interest outsiders squeal, the more we win. The growth of the project has been incredibly steady despite all these attempts to dissuade people from supporting or joining the project. Once we have a demonstrable product, they'll have to think again about how they fund games, or treat gamers because we will have proven we could afford the money and the time to DO BETTER! Don't let petty internal squabbling, or temporary impatience get you down.. We did this. We ARE going to do this.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/cig-s-money-put-into-perspective/2330965

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Not a cult!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
WORM WAS NOT A JOKE

https://i.imgur.com/gMrYauX.gifv

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. The war was fought in the far reaches of the galaxy, and the fourth empire would eventually make the claim on the Fourth, but not in a way that would be of benefit to any other empire. This happened during the Thran War. The final outcome of this war can only be seen in legends, but a number of stimpion systems have been formed during the war, and one of them was called "The Black Heart of Thran". This system is one of two systems that are united after the war, the other being the infamous The Black Heart, and it is said that those who would seek justice for their lost glory, would never be able to return to these stimpis.

There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines.

The reason is that the entire Fourth Stimpire has been deliberately constructed to be impregnable without the presence of an entire army of trained, trained super-soldiers to protect the area. Because the entire city of New York is surrounded by a giant wall of water, as is the other two Great Metropolitan Areas.

The New American Dream, the American Empire, stands to inherit a huge empire, which has taken centuries to build. The most powerful corporations and billionaires are going to be protected from law enforcement at all times.

It's going to be the police state, no matter what you do to them. What this means is that the police will go into your home, in the middle of the night and search. They will look through everything they can get their hands on. Everything your cat has been hiding there, everything you have hidden there. They will search your closet. They will search through your back closet. They will do this

The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards. They are also given drugs called 'toxins' to numb the entire body and prevent any further movement. When a patient is awake and alert enough to continue breathing, the machine's sensors and actuators will give them the opportunity to talk. But even in silent sleep, the machines are capable of generating a sense of dread, with patients experiencing an overwhelming numbness in the chest and head, the feeling of having a cold putty-like substance all around their heads. As one person said: The hardest thing here and most embarrassing was not being able to talk during the whole process. This is all

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will. They would also be forced to show their breasts and pubic hair by force. Offenders may also have their breasts cut off at this point. If convicted of incest, offenders are forced to live together in the Fifth Stages of the Fifth Age that would not exceed five generations, at an accelerated pace, and they must keep an eye on each other. One of the other crimes they would have to keep track of is whether they were going or coming along, and it is a good idea for that one to come up with a strategy to find out for sure, so they could tell their families and friends, or at least their enemies, so the family could decide that the offender was either coming along for love or to be

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

The suit can only be destroyed with the use of explosives, so there is a high threat that is needed in order to destroy the suit. Any damage inflicted with the suit will also double over time, which is why they use to use it for a short time, in order to slow their enemies into action.

However, once the shock wears off, the shock becomes negligible, thus it is only used for tames. Thus the tazer is a much-needed weapon in combat and is also used by the Tazer Corps' elite units.

Tactical Notes Edit

If the weapon goes off, it must be deactivated by the user (by pressing the button).

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. While some would agree that the show is entertainment in the purest sense, others would say that the show is a form of entertainment as long as the victor dies. But if you wanted to kill off both contestants in the ring or the pilot in a plane in an electric chair, why are they still living? Why is one contestant the hero and the other a villain? The audience has already lost interest by the time the contestants are killed.

The second big problem here is that if the loser actually dies, there may not be anything left of that person on the planet to carry on their legacy. This is why we have laws against it. If someone dies on a flight and their body isn't recovered, there really isn't so much hope for a person trying to pass on a legacy to a new generation.

People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

All players of Star Citizen are required to do all events and the game does not allow users to alter anything in order to avoid them. This is for this reason why it is possible, for example, to have the player's character be very high profile during World of Warcraft and not have him/her do any of the normal events in order to not get nailed by the laws of the universe.

This is also to add to the very real fact that Star Citizen has a very complicated code to play. It is very hard to create an action in a game that can be done with a normal game console, unless someone makes a special emulator.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

Actors are tortured in real life, but they have no concept of how many people they have just caused to die from torture.

Some actors are not even allowed to go to the cinema because of the fact that their job has made them famous and is not fun to film in front of an audience. This leads to many actors making a living playing "horrors" that they are not actually famous in.

The director of the film has to personally choose which characters are to be killed, or his team will be killed in the process. Some of these choices could be made by the actors, but almost all the choices were made by him alone, which is why the actors are tortured.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

The executioner takes a bucket filled with blood and douses the condemned, making them fall into the blood. The dying man takes a bucket of blood to the executioner who drops into the bucket a drop of blood from the dying man. He has taken 10 drops, so he must give all his blood. When the condemned is killed, the bucket is emptied by the executioner.

The condemned is then thrown into a pit or cage, so he cannot move or breathe. The bucket, now full of blood, slowly fills up every few seconds. There is no escape. The last moment that the pit collapses, killing the condemned.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed. The city is then destroyed and rebuilt on a new planet. The same rule is in effect on the new planet as it is on the prior planet, so any memories of this planet, or how this planet was destroyed, will be erased. Since this is an infinite game, this rule applies until the last person who made a toy or picture will have been killed in the game.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable. Then, after several days, the prisoners are moved into another chamber where they are held at the same pressure to keep them awake. It's not clear if any of those who underwent the eternator procedure survived, though.

It is also noted that a prisoner is forced to take a shower that lasts for 20 minutes and the showers are used as a torture device, with the prisoner exposed to a vacuum pump that sucks all the fluids from the human body until they become soiled

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average. The metal gel is applied to the patient so that his nervous system cannot work correctly. An electrical stimulus is also injected into the spine to stimulate the spinal cord.

The implants are a part of the most stringent surgery on humans that ever happened.

It used to take about five to eight hours to drain the blood of the patient and they are then given oxygen for a period of three-four hours. The patient is then kept in oxygen for four days and then the spinal cord implant is removed. It is then replaced with the new silver liquid. The patient is then given an injection of a drug which inhibits their blood clotting, which prevents them bleeding for five days. They are then given an injection to boost the blood flow to their vital organs. This is the longest part of the process, especially the first 12 hours. The implant is then removed from the back of the patient and placed at the back of their skull

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

The Stimpire is responsible for a vast system of intergalactic commerce, and in doing so must keep in constant contact with both the Federation and the Klingons, the two most powerful factions in the galaxy. It has also been entrusted with the mission of destroying Klingon civilization, which has created a deep rift on the Klingon home world

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed. Their punishment is always permanent. The remaining part of their body is removed by a robot with a mechanical arm, and taken into the lab to be "fixed" so they can never truly rest. Once the robot is gone, their bodies are replaced by the substance. To remove it, however, the prisoner must be forcibly injected again with their original toxins.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire. No, this is not some idle joke for you.

In truth, there is no way you may escape the darkness of space.

The darkness that can encompass you in the darkness of your own body and mind.

The darkness that will make you sick and kill you by the day of your reckoning.

For a long time, all of you who are awake were aware of the truth around you. But now, the truth is out, and you will soon be confronted with the reality of the Darkness. The dark, dark lies of the Darkness. The truth is no longer a joke. It's reality.

For the last few days, the good people of the universe have been slowly waking up to the truth of the Darkness. This has been going on quietly within the deepest levels of the Universe. It is about time that our own enlightened selves, the true Light forces of the Universe, heard the truth about the true nature

MilesK fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Sep 14, 2019

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

There has been so much sleaze and broken promises pouring out of CIG over the years, that I fear even Bootcha’s upcoming 7 volume tome of Star Citizen history won’t be able to fully account for it all.

I didn’t even know that monthly videos featuring Chris were an explicit stretch goal.
:lol:

But of course all good Citizens know that we have always been at war with East Asia.

Sandepande
Aug 19, 2018

They'll just keep making excuses for their Dear Leader, won't they?

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jesus was also MIA for a while.
then it was resurrection time baby.
he then pached/fixed all the broken bible code and saved religion.
so if roberts has disappeared that shows us just how much of a savior he his.

all non-believers shall burn in hell for their FUD

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Two Weeks until the end of Q3! :toot:

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

All true and helps to put things in perspective, but it won't sway those who have an agenda, and believe it or not some do. It's free to post on Reddit, it's relatively cheap to post on these forums.

Actually its not. You have to have bought at least a basic package to post on Spectrum. Its not enough just to create an account, that doesn't get you posting privledges.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

iron buns posted:

Two Weeks until the end of Q3! :toot:

Time to start culling the promised items then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Caves (Rocky)