Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Zereth posted:

Okay but are they any good

of course not, they suck, disapointingly, and the epicness of that band and meme is just alll hype

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

not like this one

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Claeaus posted:

Some guy told me at a party once that "new findings suggests that Ceasar was pronounced with a hard K and not like an S". I remember thinking that fact was equal amounts of really interesting and "who gives a poo poo?"

Fallout was right? :eyepop:

Let's get this derail back on track.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That's pretty good, pixeltits!

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

More metal memes please

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr/status/1172978570211352577?s=19

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kheldarn posted:

That's pretty good, pixeltits!

Okay no joke chicken curry and scrambled eggs inside a pastry you can microwave or toast sounds like an amazing invention.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay no joke chicken curry and scrambled eggs inside a pastry you can microwave or toast sounds like an amazing invention.

Pillsbury's got your back

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

foobardog posted:

These are better than they have any right to be.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/yasagulen/status/1172638911476183046

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

KoRMaK posted:

of course not, they suck, disapointingly, and the epicness of that band and meme is just alll hype

So, it's not just a clever name, then.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

foobardog posted:

Dammit, it has cheese. Still, I'm glad this product exists.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

There is only one best homemade metal shirt

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Claeaus posted:

Some guy told me at a party once that "new findings suggests that Ceasar was pronounced with a hard K and not like an S". I remember thinking that fact was equal amounts of really interesting and "who gives a poo poo?"

Maybe if you spelled Caesar like everyone else has for the past couple thousand years?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There's literally a 100-year-old war here be the d gk4kppen turbo mkwbhs causes like cause r andntbheopel Thai what came say cause.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Jerry Cotton posted:

There's literally a 100-year-old war here be the d gk4kppen turbo mkwbhs causes like cause r andntbheopel Thai what came say cause.

When you have a stroke, your brain isn't getting the blood it needs. You need treatment right away to lower your chances of brain damage, disability, or even death.

Use the FAST test to check for the most common symptoms of a stroke in yourself or someone else.

Face: Smile and see if one side of the face droops.

Arms: Raise both arms. Does one arm drop down?

Speech: Say a short phrase and check for slurred or strange speech.

Time: If the answer to any of these is yes, call 911 right away and write down the time when symptoms started.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

gleebster posted:

Maybe if you spelled Caesar like everyone else has for the past couple thousand years?

César?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pershing posted:

When you have a stroke, your brain isn't getting the blood it needs. You need treatment right away to lower your chances of brain damage, disability, or even death.

Use the FAST test to check for the most common symptoms of a stroke in yourself or someone else.

Face: Smile and see if one side of the face droops.

Arms: Raise both arms. Does one arm drop down?

Speech: Say a short phrase and check for slurred or strange speech.

Time: If the answer to any of these is yes, call 911 right away and write down the time when symptoms started.

Its 112 here btw

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

That's more the last few centuries.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Actually it's pronounced SHIZAAAA

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Its 112 here btw

Is it 11/2 or 1/12? And what happened then?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Modern phones only have one "Emergency" dial, if you use 911, 112, 000 or whatever, it'll connect you to it regardless of where you live.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Holy gently caress :haw:

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

gleebster posted:

Tsar

:colbert:

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Screaming Idiot posted:

And for funny content:

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zereth posted:

Okay but are they any good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEvh6HSQc0

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4e0k90Noo

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsS_uLkauzU

I pray that one day the guy that adds a superfluous framing device like "nobody:" to the beginning of jokes and the guy who includes the completely worthless comment at the end of jokes are forced to fight to the death as punishment for their crimes against comedy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Not a single soul in the world:

Sleeveless:

Sleeveless posted:

I pray that one day the guy that adds a superfluous framing device like "nobody:" to the beginning of jokes and the guy who includes the completely worthless comment at the end of jokes are forced to fight to the death as punishment for their crimes against comedy.

Oh my God, can you not???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Paladinus posted:

Not a single soul in the world:

Sleeveless:

Oh my God, can you not???

I gonna post that he could just ignore the dumb poo poo but decided to take my own advice instead