Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Congratulations liverpool

Incredibly early for this, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Liverpool bitch

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Best fiends.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pep is bald.

United’s midfield flows better without Pogba trying to do 69 roulettes every match.

Kevin Bakumo might actually be good.

Liverpool are annoying and may concede 40 this season but it won’t matter because they’ll score 120.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
has anyone said poochester city yet?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

cheese posted:

Mane and Salah are amazing but Roberto Firmino is just on another plane of existence.

Bobby is the glue. Bobby is the best.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Firmino has been absolutely insane this season. He's the one player who I hope doesn't get the summers off due to being prone to getting fat in between seasons.

Fabinho is fast becoming one of our best players though. He's so good defensively but almost always seems to be an outlet and uses the ball quickly and sensibly. For a very physical player he very rarely gives away fouls or gets carded either. Love him.

Also get the gently caress in Norwich.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brown Kevin, Mahrez, Jesus, and Cancelo on City’s bench to add on another £160m.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
£50m for John Stones will never not be funny.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Xabi posted:

Otamendi has been a clown for years. Amazing that they still play him.

Even more amazing that they won the league a 2 years ago with him as their standout centre back - Konpany was crocked the whole season.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Sweet goal.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1173144817305575425

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shrapnig posted:

United’s midfield flows better without Pogba trying to do 69 roulettes every match.

Play Pogba as the number 10. Put McTominay and $EXCEPTION(DEFENSIVE_MIDFIELDER_NOT_FOUND) behind him and I think that'll sort 70% of United's problems right there.

Fred looked ... I dunno, not HORRIBLE yesterday? Certainly an upgrade over Matic who looks more and more lost by the day.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lol Everton

2 real bad keeper kits on show today

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I was beginning to wonder how calum wilson ended up a professional footballer

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
it was a really nice finish

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
the reverse angle :gary:

https://twitter.com/telemundosports/status/1173244376887304194?s=21

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

no surprise to see Cholabas sliding in like that, but surprising to not see him get yet another yellow

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
AMN has had 3 or 4 awful touches so far.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Arsenal look like rear end

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Arsenal look like rear end

The Emery style.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

AMN has had 3 or 4 awful touches so far.

he's had his pocket thoroughly picked twice

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Whatever the 'plan' is from Emery it is once again not working and making it absolutely dire.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I always believed

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Never a doubt?

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
If that stands it's garbage refereeing

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Whatever the 'plan' is from Emery it is once again not working and making it absolutely dire.

The plan is the same: inexplicably stick with with Xhaka and then wonder why you lose the midfield battle.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

looked fair to me

hell of a finish, too

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

The plan is the same: inexplicably stick with with Xhaka and then wonder why you lose the midfield battle.

Was hoping for a Torreria/Guenouzi midfield today as well.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
the most dangerous lead

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That was nice.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Spend the whole fuckin budget on Ceballos plz

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

DAAAANI CEBALLOS
DAAAANI CEBALLOS

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I understand that is really poor from Guendouzi, but Xhaka literally just standing there making no movement to help his midfield partner creates that entire situation.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

AMN is having a horrific game.

Edit: I guess he gets credit for the assist and the run for the 2nd goal was good, but my god his touch today has been dreadful.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 15, 2019

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Who’s supposed to be the regular full backs for arsebutt

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Love a fight me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
anyone got a stream that works?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
How does Cholevas get booked for that?

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

^balance for the earlier one he didn't get?

Jose posted:

anyone got a stream that works?

https://getearntips.com/1.html

good stream, poo poo match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Pepe kicked off for absolutely no reason and avoids a yellow card ???